Edwards Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-437-1949

Incredible Value - Incredible Selection - Incredible Service

Great service!

by from Bellevue, NE |

I had no problems with time or service. I would recommend them for your service. They completed the work fast and to my specifications. The waiting area is comfortable, there is a color tv and coffee was available for the wait. They also provided cookies for those that needed a snack.

Wonderful experience!

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

This was the first good experience I've had when buying a car. Pat Lynam was polite, professional and worked very hard to get me the best deal he could. He seemed very knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly. Everyone there was friendly and helpful.

Quick to serve

by from Coin, Iowa |

Once again the service department handled all my needs and answered my questions by their quick and thorough work. Thanks Fred Hunter and your techs!

Disaster

by from Michigan |

I am not sure where to start. Good things first: There were a couple of people I dealt with during all of the problems that generally seemed competent and willing to help. That's the only good thing. I was assured the vehicle had undergone a 127 point inspection and had no issues. That was completely incorrect. I'm not sure if the techs aren't doing their job, or something else. I few in to pick up a vehicle from out of state. The staff was generally nice, per a typical car dealership. Upon inspecting the vehicle, I noted problems that were not described in the selling ad. After asking to go back to the airport, the sales staff negotiated the price down further. After a very lengthy and drawn out process, I purchased the vehicle. On the way home (700 mile trip) I blew out a tire. Found out all of the tires on the truck were dry rotted and not safe. Great 127 point inspection! Vehicle had aftermarket wheels with aftermarket lug nuts, which could not be removed on the side of the freeway with the stock tire changing equipment in the truck. After talking to someone other than the original sales guy, the sales manager did agree to pay for one tire and towing. To be honest, it should have been all 6 tires, since they clearly were not safe to drive on. Something as simple as floor mats, which were pictured in the selling ad, were not in the vehicle when I purchased. I didn't notice until about 1/2 way home since the paper floor mat covers were covering that area up. Dealership made no attempt to either compensate for that or provide the mats and ship them. There was another $200 I didn't want to spend. Since the tire blew out and I put 6 new tires on, I now have a highway vibration. Yep, when the tire blew out it bent a wheel. There are no markings on the wheel to say the brand, so I have no idea where to get one new wheel. Ended up having to purchase 4 new steel wheels and 32 new lugnuts for a total of about $400. I have since returned home and have needed to put about $2,800 in parts on this vehicle for various mechanical problems (awesome 127 point inspection). Driveshaft center support bearing was toast, 6 brand new tires, steering column bearing, turbo drain line, and the shocks were bad enough when I removed them and compressed them they didn't return. The truck was missing the license plate lights, which a nice state patrol officer pointed out. The truck also has a popping sound under braking, which since I'm stuck with the truck am attempting to diagnose. What was the best part was finding out they sold me a truck that had tampered with federal emissions equipment. Their excuse was they don't have emissions testing in Iowa, so it wasn't a problem. Sorry, that is incorrect.....horribly incorrect. It didn't end there. I paid by cashiers check from a very large national bank. They held onto the title of the truck for almost a month and I had to repeatedly call to finally get them to send it. They do offer a 5 day return policy, which I was too late to use since I definitely do not want the truck at this point. So, no, would never purchase from them again.

Amazing customer service, phenominal staff

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

When I went into the dealership, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to but a new car or not. This was only my second experience at buying a car on my own and I had been burnt badly the first time, so I was more than a little gun shy. After visiting with the salesman, as well as several others, I felt very much at home. There was never any pressure to buy. Any questions that I had were answered honestly, even if they weren't sure, they told me so up front, then found out. They found me a vehicle that I absolutely love and worked their "magic" to make the payments doable for me. I know that I will never go to any other car dealership for my automotive needs.

very poor service

by from Council Bluffs |

I called Wednesday to set up an appointment for service AGAIN on my 2013 Cruze. They were too busy to talk to me so I left my name and number for someone to call me back. After waiting over a hour no one called me back. I called back myself and made an appointment for Monday because they were booked the rest of the week to even look at the problem my car is having. I had a scheduling conflict come up and needed to reschedule my appointment. I called Monday morning fist thing and again they were too busy to talk to me and wanted me to leave my name and number so they could call me back. I had already been through that and I didn't know when I would be available so I told them I would call back. I called H&H was treated with respect and got an immediate appointment for Tuesday. Needless to say I didn't cancel my appointment nor have they even called me to find out why I didn't show up for the appointment today. Hopefully I never have to deal with their service department again. This is not the first bad experience I have had with them. I had a Cobalt that they tried to tell me my right tie rod was broken and needed to be replaced. Well...it was just replaced three months prior to them telling me this. I told my husband they said it was broken and he was the one that had replaced it, because it would still be under warranty and guess what... it was not broken. If you need to take your car to them be cautious and on alert of what they say. Get a second opinion if you can.

good experience. would recommend.

by from Omaha Nebraska |

It was a good experience.Went in looking for a used car and was surprised to find out I could afford a new one. They worked with me on the price and I'm quite happy.

Great Service

by from Watson, MO |

Always made to feel welcome. Treated with respect.

No response to request for information

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I sent a request for information by email. They never took the time to respond. Disappointing.

Edwards Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

April 8, 2014

I'm so sorry Eric that your email was not responded to. We value the opportunity to assist you. Please feel free to email me personally at tsmith@edwardsautogroup.com I will do my best to assist you and to answer all of your questions.

I love it.

by from Council Bluffs,IA |

My Chevy Sonic gets great gas mileage and us just a great car.

Great place to buy and service a car

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

I just bought the Car In January and had my fist oil change on Monday. They have been very god to deal with