Edwards Nissan Kia

Service 888-855-4587 Service 888-855-4587

Price, Protection, Peace of Mind - It Pays to Cross The Bridge

Timing is everything

by from Omaha, NE |

I made Kyle aware of my expectations over the phone - mostly having to do with the timing of everything. I had very little time to take care of turning in my car and getting a new one. He did exactly what I needed him to do.

Fast and Friendly

by from Omaha, NE |

Fast and Friendly Sales Service. Actually recommended a friend and he bought a new car a week or so after I did.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Russell. We are very happy to hear that we could be so fast and friendly during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. All the best, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

Great experience

by from Whiting IA |

I was impressed with the salesmans knowledge about the motor of the KIA. We were also very impressed with how helpful the Financial Officer was. Overall great experience.

April 27, 2016

We appreciate your input, Vicki. Glad to hear that our team impressed with the customer service we offer here at Edwards Nissan Kia. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Warm regards, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

A good place to buy your next vehicle!

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

Friendly staff, no pressure to make a sale and no hassle buying. Salesman was knowledgeable and professional. Finance person was professional and took time to explain all options.

April 1, 2016

Michael, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit pressure-free and hassle-free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Regards, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

Quick and Easy car buying with no hassle

by from Omaha,NE |

Very quick to help. Returning customer so they got me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted

March 25, 2016

Trisha, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Edwards Nissa Kia Team, 712.366.9481

Great service!

by from Omaha, NE |

I really enjoyed the salesman Butch! He was very down to earth and wasn't pushy with me. He listened to my concerns and was of a great help in the purchase of my new car! I'll definitely do business with him again in the future.

March 25, 2016

Harley, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Edwards Nissa Kia Team, 712.366.9481

Great service

by from Counci Bluffs, Iowa |

Friendly staff, clean facilities. We went to several different dealerships and stayed with Edwards because of the people. The selection of cars was good and many prices and many options available.

March 25, 2016

Michael, thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

great service

by from Council Bluffs Iowa |

Sweet and to the point. I had just worked a 12 hour shift, and I was in and out quickly

March 25, 2016

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Edwards Nissan Kia. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

best ever!

by from council bluffs, iowa |

Teddy was our salesperson and he was awesome. I am disabled and he went out of his way to find me a vehicle that accommodates me and my equipment. It is comfortable, reliable, and I love my new Soul. Thank you Edwards Kia and Teddy for such a great buy.

March 25, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, please be sure to like us on Facebook. Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

Excellent sales, average management

by from Omaha, NE |

The one and only reason I am writing this review is because of Bob Elet. He was the most amazing, caring, straight forward salesman I have ever dealt with. I couldn't get the deal I needed there but he went above and beyond to do everything he could to help me. I just can't think of enough good things to say about him. If you are looking for a new Kia I highly recommend you go see him. I also have to say a word for Julie Mornin. She was caring, understanding, and took a lot of extra time with my mother and I knowing we had a bad experience with my last lease (if you go here stay away from Darrell Budlong). I was not impressed with other aspects of the process. Especially the attitude I received after going somewhere else after trying to work with them for 5 hours and not getting the deal we needed. We left and I got a phone call saying they were finally able to offer me what I needed. At this point I was working with another dealership and wanted to wait to make a decision. I got a message from Freddy bashing the company I went to saying they offered a lot less warranty. I don't believe this kind of behavior will get you anywhere with customers.

March 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review of our dealership. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481