Royal Buick GMC

355 State Route 23 North, Sussex, NJ 07461

New 855-583-1025
Used 855-581-1980
Service 855-585-6331

Receive the Royal Advantage from Us!

They helped find a soultion that was workable.

by from Sparta, NJ |

Came in with a A/C & Streeing colume problem. The staff came up with a workable solution to my issue. The Serive Rep Jeff and the Service Manager were very helpful.

Great service, good people

by from Sussex, n.j. |

I have been with this dealership for years. They make you feel like part of their family. When your car gets serviced, they explain everything. They always check if a repair is under warranty before doing it. They have mechanics that have worked there for years . To me that is a good thing.

Great service and immaculate facility

by from sussex nj |

I was in and out in a flash and was very impressed with the short wait I had to get the service done.

fantastic service !!!!!

by from hampton, N.J. |

Every one was very kind!!!! Fit us in to service our one truck while on the show room purchasing another!!! Many thanx !!!

Royal GMC Buick

by from West Milford, NJ |

We have been part of the "Royal Family" for almost forty years and would not think of going any where else.

Royal Buick is Great

by from Highland Lakes, NJ |

I am impressed every time I go to Royal. The staff is not only knowledgeable but courteous, professional and extremely helpful. When my car is serviced it is perfect and timely. The buying process was great. I never felt pressured. I love the used car I bought...

Great dealership

by from sussex, NJ |

went smooth, and pleasant. I was happy with the deal and the money I received for my trade. Adam was polite and informative.

Great buying experience

by from Ramsey, NJ |

When GM decline the build order request for a new 2014 GMC Sierra, Lucas Curcio contacted me immediately And offered to search diligently for a vehicle that closely matched my criteria in the hopes that one was recently delivered to another dealer. He was able to locate one quickly and worked with me on Alan acceptable price. I couldn't be happier with my new vehicle.

Recall on Cobalt Ignition

by from Franklin, N.J. |

Between the time of my call to say my part had come in and my appointment was only several days. They took me promptly and my car was fixed before I had time to exhaust the supply of magazines I had chosen to read(4 magazines). The comfort of the waiting room was so pleasant- air conditioning and great lighting to read by. Lots of comfy chairs , even a snack machine and free coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Everyone was so wonderful to me . I enjoyed my visit very much. I am so excited that my car is fixed !!!!!!

Best Dealership in Tristate

by from Sussex New Jersey |

Every visit to royal is positive. At times, the reasons for my visits have not necessarily been so, but service always takes care of my car and me. If i cant drive my car out in one day, i am given a reliable substitute. I appreciate those in sales as well, they are never pushy and seek to make my stay comfortable while waiting for service. Id like to mention the phone service too, Andrew is always very helpful and gets back to me with information i need.