Ken Ganley Nissan of Medina

5180 Montville Dr, Medina, OH 44256

New 866-787-0863 New 866-787-0863
Used 888-627-0404 Used 888-627-0404
Service 866-493-0735 Service 866-493-0735

Ken Ganley Nissan (71 and Rt 18) "OHIO's Best Location" Huge Selection of New & Used Vehicles

Great Experience

by from Medina, Ohio |

I needed a replacement vehicle after my van was totaled in a car accident. I've wanted a Nissan Altima since 2005, when I had one as a rental vehicle. Both of my sons have one (a 2006 and a 2010), which I found for them, and they are very happy with their cars. My rental vehicle was a 2015 Nissan Altima, and I loved it. I searched online and found the exact car, in the color I wanted and with the options and packages that I wanted, in North Olmsted. I spoke with Jimmy Koty on the phone, and we set up an appointment for the following day. When I arrived, I found out that the vehicle I wanted was already on its way to Medina. They sent someone to get it, so that I could see it in person. I didn't even have to test drive it; I knew that I wanted it. I signed the papers that night and picked up my vehicle the next day! Jimmy was so helpful and answered all of my questions. I ended up purchasing External Ground Lighting for my Altima, and the Service Department was absolutely wonderful when they installed it for me. If I am ever in the market for another Nissan, Ken Ganley is where I will go! I highly recommend this dealership! Their staff is excellent and a pleasure to deal with!

Ken Ganley Nissan of Medina responded to this review

August 19, 2015

Lee, it was a pleasure helping you with your automotive purchase. If you need anything ever let us know! Thank you again. Vince Cuffaro Sales Mgr Ken Ganley Nissan

Great service department

by from Chippewa lake |

I took my wife's car in Doran oil change and had a great experience. Usuall oil changed are a pain and take forever, but this was not the case. I was taken care of from the start and no unwanted or pressure up sells. The service manager Matt was very knowledgable and honest. Highly recommend taking your vehicle here for service even if it's not a Nissan.

Regular service visit

by from Medina, Ohio |

Service and sales team at Ken Ganley are wonderful! Matt and entire service department are professional effective and efficient!!!!!

Broken promises.

by from Brunswick |

Management backed out of a deal that was agreed upon. Won't do business with them.

Great experience

by from Lodi,Ohio |

Went in the first time for a lease on an Altima. Wasn't able to make a deal, and everyone that I was in contact with were all very nice, even though I chose to pass on the deal. I went in a second time, and decided to trade my daughters car in on a new Sentra, and then another deal was worked out for an additional lease on the Altima as well. DJ went above and beyond, and Chad in finance worked quickly to get us home in a timely manner.

rude service, not great at all here

by from hinckley,oh |

Went in over the weekend and met a young lady who was not pleasant, was inattentive, and was trying to shoo me and my guys away for some reason, it was so bad that she gave me her card and i handed it right back to her then left, would not recommend based on attitude lack of professionalism and disregard for customer treatment

Horrible Service

by from Columbus Ohio |

I gave a call to the dealership to let them know that I was coming tomorrow to check the car, because I live in Columbus Ohio and the dealership was 2 and half hours away, so the salesperson there name DJ told me that if anything happens to the car or if someone purchased it, he will give me a call. I got there around noon and I met with DJ and he told me that someone already put a deposit down for the car around 10 am that morning, I wasn't aware about this deposit cause when I called yesterday I would of put it down, but since he's a clueless salesperson I lost my chance and time on getting the car I wanted. All thanks to DJ

Great Service

by from Brunswick, OH |

I was just picking up a rental car early one morning and leaving my 2014 Altima on the lot until the next morning. The service tech,Tigh, asked if I had been contacted about a recall on my Altima and I hadn't. he suggested that since my car would be there all day, he could take care of the recall that day. He saved atrip back to the dealer. Absolutely wonderful and very uncommon in this day and age when not many people care anymore. Keep it up.

Great Service Department!

by from Medina, OH |

My 2007 Nissan Altima used to be serviced by Nissan in Middleburg Hts. and it was great! They moved and I was told to call Ken Ganley in Medina and talk to Matt. Wow! Service just got better! Matt helped me put new tires on my car in September 2014 and it was a great experience. He did not steer me wrong and picked a wonderful tire. I just went back for rotation and an oil change. Again, a great experience with Nick! I had a 6 pm appointment (great hours for working folks!) and the service was fast, comfy and the service staff was so friendly. I am glad I found this dealership! The kicker was getting a thank you note from Nick and the thanking me for my biz! As a sales professional I do this to my customer and I it is nice to feel the gratitude directly. Keep up the great work!

Dishonest

by from Parkersburg, WV |

I drove 3 hrs to see a car on there lot. I was told by the salesman that the car was in great shape. When arriving and seeing the car i was very upset. The car was not as advertised at all. Very poor shape. They lied to me from the start. Bad experience all around.

Ken Ganley Nissan of Medina responded to this review

August 19, 2015

First off I am sorry that this took so long to get back to you. I am also sorry for your bad experience. If there is anything that I can ever do to make it up to you please let me know. Thank you Vince Cuffaro Sales Mgr Ken Ganley Nissan