Ken Ganley Nissan of Medina

5180 Montville Dr, Medina, OH 44256

New 866-787-0863
Used 888-627-0404
Service 866-493-0735

Ken Ganley Nissan welcomes you to come by and visit our dealership. Wide selection of New & Used Nissan's!!

Go to Rose for all your deals.

by from akron |

Rose Strelbicki at Ken Ganley was a great salesperson. She was upfront and knowledgable. She made me feel relaxed that I was making the right deal buying my pre owned altima. It is obvious she knows what she is selling and took the time to show me everything about the car. Go see Rose at Ken Ganley Nissan.

August 7, 2012

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your positive comments. As a dealership we strive to make all of our customers happy.

Great Service. Atmosphere is homelike.

by from Richfield, Ohio |

Ken Ganley Nissan's Customer Service is off the charts. I used to have my Maxima serviced at Middleburg Heights but recently their ownership changed and with the change their service has declined. The power steering on my Maxima went out on a Friday around 4:30 while driving kids from school. I needed it to be looked at immediately for safety reasons. I called M.H. Nissan and they were busy but would call me back. It has been 4 months now and still no call back. I called Ken Ganley and Tigh told me to bring it in now even though I would not get their until after they closed. They fixed the problem temporarily even though their service department was closed and did not charge me a thing for the temporary fix. I became a permanent customer. Tigh in Service is the best. In regards to sales, we recently bought a new Rogue from Ken Ganley. Rose Strelbicki is very professional and dedicated to her customers. Her sales process was very upfront and honest which made the entire experience pleasurable. After delivery, She spent nearly 1.5 hours explaining all the details of our new Rogue. We never felt pressured but comfortable that we made the right choice with the right car and the right dealer. All the staff at Ken Ganley make the atmosphere at the dealership welcoming.

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. We appreciate your your positive review and your business.

Nissan Rogue purchase

by from Amherst, Oh |

My salesperson offered me a good price and was able to obtain a 2014 Rogue fairly quickly. However, after that's where the experience went bad. My salesperson rushed us through reviewing the vehicles features before leaving the lot. Since the minute I left the dealership I have never had my purchase followed up. I had a question about a couple of things regarding the vehicle so I made a call to the sales manager. He promised he would have the salesman call me. I never heard back so I called and spoke with the general manager. He also promised to have someone call me. That was 3 or so weeks ago. To this day, almost 2 months after purchasing my Nissan Rogue I have never once heard from the dealership. A purchase should not end when you drive off the lot. I will never recommend Ken Ganley Nissan in Medina, Ohio to anyone.

July 28, 2014

Rhonda, I am sorry to hear you were displeased. If we can remedy the situation, please let us know.

Rose Strelbicki is a gem! Our 4th car with her!

by from Akron OH |

I leased my 2014 Nissan Sentra May 29, 2014 and my Dad I leased a 2013 Altima in March 2013 from Ken Ganley Nissan. This is our family?s 4th consecutive Nissan with Rose Strelbicki! Rose is the best-informed and most helpful in the business! We formerly dealt with Tri-City Nissan of Tallmadge which was bought out by Marhofer's and didn't retain the excellent sales staff from Tri-City. Even though there are two other Nissan dealers closer than me than Medina, Ganley's is superior and seems more trustworthy than the others. Rose Strelbicki is so thoroughly knowledgeable about the autos AND the financing possibilities. She presents information throughly and understandably and is a joy to do business with. I also know that my father has received excellent service from the Ganley s rice department on his car. Ken Ganley of Medina appears to be the best choice for a Nissan in this region!

May 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well you were treated and how happy you are with your Sales Professional and Ken Ganley Nissan of Medina. It is always good to hear from people who appreciate top-notch service.

VERY UNETHICAL!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I drove 1.5 hours to get to the dealership to test drive a truck. After doing so I made an offer and they countered with a price and agreed to make some repairs to the truck. They asked me to call back the next day to confirm. When I did, and asked for Neil Mullen, he was not there so Karl, a salesman, talked to me, then to his manager and came back with the message they were not going to honor their offer. Karl said sorry and goodby. I will let everyone I know in every way I can about their business ethics. Beware.

April 29, 2014

I'm sorry that you weren't happy with your experience. Like we advertise, we're a no-haggle dealership and publish our most aggressive prices online. This is a benefit to you, the consumer. Sometimes we encounter situations like this, where customers who are accustomed to the old way dealerships do business expect significant negotiation in their vehicles and then salesperson would go back and forth to the sales desk. We survive on volume, not huge profit margins, and selling our vehicle for less than our published price would have been against company policy.

I Drove 3 hours to buy a car from Rose@

by from Detroit, MI |

Rose made me feel as though I were the only customer at the dealership. She anticipated my questions and methodically answered each one! Tim also gave me his full attention, he made note of my concerns and assured me that they would be addressed. I wasn't necessarily in the market for a car, but Rose contacted me and made me an offer I could not refuse!! I live three hours away in Michigan and it was well worth my while to drive passed scores of mediocre Nissan dealers to Ken Ganley Nissan in Medina, Ohio. As far as I am concerned Rose and Tim have set the bar very high! If anyone is looking for excellence and professionalism, ask for Rose and Tim at Ken Ganley Nissan Dealership!!

February 25, 2014

Your glowing recommendation of your Sales Associate is sincerely appreciated.

Don't give them your phone number!!!

by from Marysville, Ohio |

I regretfully gave this dealer my telephone number as part of the Cars.com contact form. BIG MISTAKE. Despite this form and subsequent Emails stating DO NOT CALL, I received five phone calls in two days, prompting me to reply with an Email stating again, DO NOT CALL... Got a phone call... And worst of all, in all of their voicemails, they did not answer the one question I had about the vehicle in question. They completely ignored my request for information, and as a result of this bad service, they lost a sale.

February 6, 2014

We're sorry to hear this happened and we didn't meet your expectations. Please contact us at 330-721-0500 and give us a chance to learn more about what happened and how we may rectify the issue.

Top notch service at Ken Ganley Nissan

by from Medina, OH |

I recently visited Ken Ganley Nissan Medina for a standard oil change and tire rotation... the Service Department goes up and beyond in their service and courtesy. Harold Brickles is a true professional at what he does! Thank you!!

December 15, 2013

Courtesy and customer service is our forte. Thank you Kathy for recommending us.

Need knowledgeable Saleperson see Rose Strelbricki

by from Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio |

Rose was so helpful. She was very informative when she was explaining all the new options on my wifes new 2013 Rogue AWD. I can truly say my experience so great. I will return to purchase another car from Rose. I picked up the new car on Saturday morning and Rose followed up with me early next week. She just wanted to make sure everyything was going ok, and if I had any new questions. I've had the car back for my first oil change and inspection, the service department were great. After service was completed they wash the car. THANKS AGAIN

October 21, 2013

Bob, thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership. You deserve 5 star treatment and we are glad to provide it to you.

Friendly and informative staff-clean facilities

by from Akron, Ohio |

I drive in from Akron each time for services because of the friendly staff and the competent and outstanding service staff. I am always greeted and escorted to the waiting area. I could drive to a much closer dealer, but the dirve is so worthwhile. Thank yo

October 21, 2013

Thank you for going out of your way to service your vehicle with us. Your repeat business is appreciated.

Great service

by from Akron, OH |

Took my Infiniti G37x for a tire change, filter replacement, and new wiper inserts. The service was quick, efficient, and courteous. Will go back again.

October 21, 2013

Your positive evaluation of our service department is truly valued.