Preston of Sharon

Used 888-533-3189
Service 877-411-5556

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended

by from Grove City, PA |

I've been to alot of car dealerships, most of them pushy and just wanting to "make the sale" - not this dealership. Throughout my visit I was assisted by Craig. He was incredibly friendly, actually LISTENED to what I wanted, and most importantly, didn't pressure me into a sale that I wasn't completely sure of. I walked in the door with the intent of buying a moderately priced used vehicle, and ended up driving away in a brand new vehicle that I wouldn't have even considered if Craig hadn't suggested it. Not only am I happy about my sale, I'm confident in it. I'm so happy with my purchase. I'd recommend this place to anyone! :)

Oil Change and tires rotated

by from Hubbard, Phio |

Took my car in for an simple oil change and have my tires rotated. Took over an hour and a half, and I had an appointment. Really I will not ever go there again. If it took that long for an oil change cant imagine how long it would take to do anything MAJOR.

Stay away

by from Hermitage,Pa |

When I took my new f150 in for an oil change, they charged me for a "factory service"...when I arrived home I found oil leaking from the bottom, so i crawled under to check it out, and found there was oil splashed all over the place, and there was a FRAM oil filter on it. when i called to ask why they uses a FRAM oil filter, the said that they were out of the one, and found an acceptable replacement. i found this weird, cause all the f150s use the same filter, but gave them the benefit of the doubt. Months went by, again i take it in for an oil change, this time I asked for a FORD filter, since I was paying for it. When i got home, the same results....PENNZOIL filter this time.....REALLY, I take my truck back to the dealer, and there trying to charge me for a FORD filter, yet use a cheap replacement...call again, talked to the cocky service manager, got the same response....."we must of ran out of the ford filter for your truck"....when i told him about my previous experience....he got rude and said "it is what it is".THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF......STAY AWAY!!!!!

Room for improvement

by from New Castle, PA |

Customer Service: Compared to nearby dealers the salesmen here are extremely pushy. Make sure you have your decision made on what car you are going to buy and don't let them persuade you into something else. Buying Process: When we went to test drive the car we discovered that the AC valve needed repaired, something that should have been checked before we showed up, but this was not a major issue because it can be easily repaired. Once I decided to buy a car there was a long waiting process, almost twice as long as other buying processes I've been through. Quality of Repair: Never had a problem with their repair, they take car of the problem right away. Also, free car washes for life. Overall Facilities: Here is where the dealership really shines. This place is huge, so you will have no problem finding a car you want, an the prices on cars are rock bottom. The waiting room is big with comfortable seating, and a hot chocolate dispenser. Overall Rating: Although the customer service could be much better, you can not walk away from the prices and variety of cars. If they improve their costumer service and be less pushy this could possibly be one of the best dealers in America, not a joke.

Great Job!

by from New Castle, PA |

My experience at Preston/Hyundai of Sharon was amazing. Everyone who worked with me was pleasant and extremely helpful. They made sure I got the new car that I wanted with affordable payments, I will recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Taking Good Service to a Whole New Level!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I came in to buy a used car and found out why I had heard such good things about Preston Motors Sharon. Every individual I dealt with was professional, yet very personable and down to earth. I never felt any pressure to buy and even got the sense that the Sales Rep (Jimmy) wanted to give me the best deal he could. Needless to say I purchased my Black Grand Cherokee Limited and have never been more satisfied with a vehicle, and even more so the service I receive from the dealership. I will be a return customer for many years to come! Thanks Preston Sharon!

excellent service!

by from Boardman, Ohio |

I had SUCH a great experience! Everyone was very helpful, easy to talk to, understanding and super flexible to my needs! And I absolutely LOVE my new car! I wont even allow my husband to drive it yet. I also must mention what a great deal they gave me. The same day I made the appointment, I drove away with the car I have had my eye on for so long. Truthfully, I was expecting to be told the payments were not in my budget. I am now paying LESS per month than I was paying for the gas-guzzler I traded in! I could not be any more satisfied! I High Recommend this place!

Satisfied Customer

by from New Wilmington |

The team worked to get the car I wanted at the best price available. Service has always been efficient and the facility is comfortable.

Thank You!

by from Boardman, Ohio |

I had SUCH a great experience at this dealship! Everyone was very helpful, easy going, understanding and SUPER flexable to my needs. I absolutely LOVE my new car! I won't even let my husband trade cars with me for the day! And I must mention what an awesome deal they gave me as well. The same day I made an appointment, I drove away with the car I have had my eye on for so long. My payments are now LESS than I had been paying for the gas-guzzler I turned in. I highly Recomend this place! Thank you again! :D

Great Experience

by from Hillsville PA |

Everyone there had a great personality and was easy to work with. If felt like they really wanted to help me out and they got me a great deal on my purchase!!! I have no complaints from dealing with salesman all the way to service. They knew how to treat me right!

Client

by from New Castle, PA |

Very good service by all employees involved. They take very good care of their clients.