Don Tester Ford Lincoln, Inc.

(4.2) 5 Reviews

2800 U.s. 250, Norwalk, OH 44857

Great purchase at Testers!

by from Norwalk, OH |

I just bought a new 2012 Fusion from Don Testers and they were awesome, my salesman Tyler was fun and got me exactly what I wanted for a great price. I can't say enough good things about them! Easiest place to buy a car!

August 14, 2012

Very happy that you had a great experience here. Thank you for your business and kind words!

Excellent New Car Purchase Experience!!!!

by from Detroit, MI |

Just purchased a New Ford F-250, the sales staff was very polite and knowledgeable about the product and answered all the questions that I had regarding my vehicle. They spent alot of time working with me to find the perfect vehicle that my wife and I will enjoy for years to come! I am truly thankful for everyone involved in my vehicle purchase process and they will be my first choice when it comes time to purchase my next vehicle!!

August 21, 2012

Thank you for your review. We here at the dealership are very pleased to hear about your great experience!

Best Experience Ever

by from Willard Ohio |

This Dealership is without a doubt the best in every aspect...It has been a little over a week now since my wife and I purchased our car. My salesman was not pushy and the manager really understood our budget and worked hard to help us get exactly what we wanted within our budget. Also, the finance manager beat our local bank by over 2% on our interest rate. My wife and I will never shop anywhere but there!! If you are shopping for a vehicle dont even go anywhere else these guys a true class act!!

June 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate every customer and the time you took to leave us a review. Remember if you need anything we are here to help. Thanks Again

Happy Customer !

by from Sandusky |

When I went to the dealersip to see the car it was everyting as advertised on cars.com and more. The staff was very helpful and I will shop here again.

January 21, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review!! We really work very hard to make sure that EVERY client of ours is 100% satisfied!! Again, we appreciate you very much!!

Do not deal with the owner

by from Norwalk,Ohio |

My wife and I bought many vehicles from this dealership and for the most part, we were happy. I recently purchased a used Ford Ranger and within a month I had to put $1300 in repairs besides other numerous smaller fixes. I called Scott Tester and asked him for some kind of help, he told me that sometimes these things happen and he couldn't do anything! I could go on and on but the main thing is that I'm on a fixed incopme and was treated like dirt.