Scheidemantle Motors

(3.7) 7 Reviews

1520 N Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

Being talked down to is not a friendly thing to do

by from Hermitage,pa |

On the web site they ask: Why You Should Buy A Used Car From Us? They answer: At Scheidemantle Motors we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Patriot, Journey, Ram 1500, 200 or Compass? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. Learned that I paid $2000.00 more than advertised on yahoo cars for same vehicle. Verified by VIN number. In less than 2 weeks I have had the vehicle back at the dealer for leaking power steering hose. Was told it was not leaking. ? the hose is wet with power steering fluid?. I have had the vehicle back at the dealer for "ESP NOT ON" light blinking, which was one of my concerns when first test drove the vehicle. They said that they had the OEM dealer reprogram the computer system and the light was out the day I picked up vehicle. Less than 2 weeks after buying the vehicle the light is now coming on and off again and they told me that I have to take it to the OEM dealer. If they did take it to the OEM dealer then there should be a notice attached to the driver side inner fender stating that the recall had be done on vehicle according to the OEM dealer.?????

Great Experience

by from Greenville, PA |

Great dealership! Service staff are VERY personable and helpful! They assisted me in working with Chryler to obtain aproval for vehicle repairs that another dealer kept dismissing. They provided me with a loaner car during the entire period that my car was being repaired, despite the fact that I did not buy my vehicle from them. They were very flexible and understanding of my needs to have vehicle repairs completed, with sensitivity to my employment obligations and work hours. They were truly Professional in their dealings with me. I will definitely go back to this dealer for vehicle maintenence as well as other needs related to purchasing or providing service. Thank you.

Great truck!

by from Edinburg, pa |

Great truck for a fair price. Sales rep was helpful.

Unprofessional Sales Manager

by from Brookfield, Ohio |

I visited this dealership to search for a new vehicle. The salesman who assisted me was relatively knowledgable and quite personable. The pleasant experience disappeared when the sales manager appeared to discuss pricing. He was abrasive, disrespectful, and unprofessional. He talked down to me as if I could not understand what he was saying. I advised him that I would still be looking at other vehicles and prepared to leave. As I walked towards the door, he stated to others nearby that I was too aloof. If you are looking for a professional and courteous staff, please steer clear of this dealership and sales manager. I will personally encourage my friends and family to do the same.

very happy customer !!

by from Hermitage |

Just purchased new Jeep Wrangler Love It... My salesman was great! Very well spoken Product knowledge great! Would recomend anyone to Scheidemantle Motors.

My New Car

by from Farrell , PA |

Brought my `06 Chager in for an oil change. Was considering a New Charger. Took a test drive - that was all it took Now the proud owner of a `11 Dodge Charger RT Plus !! Couldn`t be happier Great car , nice salespeople They treted me like they have known me for years

My Choice

by from Farrell , Pa |

Buying locally was a top priority. My salesman - Erik Brandt is like an old friend I`ve known for years. Vince Garret in service is one of the most thoughtful people I know. Everyone at the Dealership made my buying experince a good choice !!