Arroway

175 N Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549

New 888-543-2518
Used 888-512-3247
Service 866-799-2760

Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac is proud to be your Mt. Kisco Cadillac Chevrolet dealership

TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP AND SALES PERSON

by from easton, pa |

Absolutely terrible service and staff!!!!!! Spoke to a "sales person" who was informing me about a vehicle he was "looking at" at the time, had me drive two and half hours to pick up the truck the next morning while he was "getting tires put on it". When I arrived, the "sales person" I spoke to just hours before barely remembered the conversation then went on to tell me that the vehicle he was "standing right in front of" the night before had already been sold days ago then tried to tell me that he was talking about a vehicle that was more than double the price of the vehicle that we were discussing hours ago. The sales manager seemed to have no interest or care that his staff was incompetent as he is also just as bad. I would NEVER recommend buying anything from this so-called dealership.

Great sales

by from East stroudsburg pa |

I drove 2 hours north to purchase a vehicle I found on cars.com great deal we were very excited, we got there a we're greeted by Anthony imperato after him helping us thru the car buying purchase we went to finish the final paperwork and come to find out because we were purchasing a vehicle out of state we needed transporter plates which the dealership was out with that being said we were ready to leave cause we didn't want to make a second trip there and back and out of no where Anthony offered on his own time to drive the vehicle down to us in a few days when the plates came in for delivery and drive our trade in back he didn't have to go out if his way to help us out and it was so very much appreciated and now we have the Cadillac of our dreams thank you Anthony!!!!!

Awesome

by from Somers, NY |

Great sales and service staff. Very informative, helpful and honest. They made buying my truck easy and enjoyable, no running around, calling back and forth, dodging questions. I got a great price right out of the box, that was inline with my internet research. Great place, recommend highly. George