Valley Chevrolet

601 Kidder St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Pawned Off Problem

by from Mountain Top, PA |

Having been referred by a colleague and reading the reviews, I am sorry to report from the owner down this service department will fail if you purchased your vehicle elsewhere, I brought my new vehicle in for a seemingly small warranty concern, after two hours of my vehicle not being moved and 1 hour of less than spectacular service I was told by the OWNER of Valley that i need to take my vehicle to the location that I purchased it from. I was blown off by the Service adviser, the Service Manager, and the Owner on an issue that I have GM involved with. Please do not take mediocrity, it is our right as consumers to demand quality after sale service from every franchise owner that represents a larger name!

Great Service, excellent treatment

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

No matter how vague my questions seem to be, they are always answered. Problems detected are discussed with me and repairs are done very well. It is always a pleasure going to Valley Chevrolet.

honest dependable service.

by from wilkesbarre, pa |

service is excellent, I choose to come there as opposed to 3 other dealers within 5 miles of me,therefore travel a distance of aprox. 50 miles round trip.

Great service

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

I always have an excellent experience at your dealership and service department. That is the reason I now have 3 cars from Valley Chevrolet.

PLEASED W/ SERVICE

by from WILKES-BARRE, PA |

Waiting room needs to be a much more comfortable temperature. Everyone was helpful. A new sticker was not put on windshield regarding oil change mileage. I will write a reminder for myself.

Not a Chevy Certified Service Center ?

by from Ashley PA |

I took my 2013 equanox that I bought in doylestown 12hrs prior to your sevice department because I noticed a paint defect and a small scratch on the back gate. Talked to two people one of which said he was the boss there and even though I have a warranty on my 25000 dollar car for factory defects they would not fix because I bought it from another dealership. Are you not a certified Chevy service center? I am an active duty soldier in the united states army and I have never been treated/talked to so disrespectfully by a "professional" establishment in my life. I am telling everyone I know to not do buisness with you because of how I was treated. Btw I took my car to Scranton and they said they will take care of it. No problem.

Vincent K

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

Very professional staff. Sales experience was smooth and comprehensive. Service visits are always a pleasure.

no call back from sales man

by from moosic pa |

i went to your dealership to look at the new pickups,i was really surprisred by the inventory you had,i found a new trk#13430 so the next day i called,as sunday you were not open,ii asked for a slsalesman that i met before,but right now i cant remember his name as all the notes are at my office and im at home,hes a young man.anyway a lady answered the phone and said he wasbusy with customers and delivering trks,i think i called againthe same day or it was the next day and left my cell phone# and name SMILER and was told he was very busy, now its thursday nite and still no call back,if a message was left i would have called back,but no none,so it tells me you dont have time for me,your to busy,im glad your busy,take it from there,if i go to your dealership i fell i will be treated unfairly thru retalation for this message,i did want to buy a trk from you,i had fords for many years,but went over to chev,now im going to look at fords again thank you+

Good service

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

Took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. Car went right in for service as soon as I arrived. Just took a little while for them to let me know that I was ready to go. Car was done and sitting there for 20 minutes before anyone told me I was all good to go.

Great dealership

by from Dallas pa |

I bought my SUV about 7months ago, and I had a problem with it in the first 3months,called the dealership and they got me right in. They fixed the problem with no questions. Then I ran into the same problem again and again got me right in. I would not go anywhere else. Very respectful to customers and they don't treat woman like they don't know what's going on. I give this dealership a 10!!!!!!!!