Pat & Dan Del Balso Ford

Used 888-904-8094
Service 888-904-9879

Used truck

by from Kingston, Pennsylvania |

I had just recently purchased a used truck from here. The experience was great and everyone treated me with a great deal of professionalism and respect through out the whole process of a buying the truck I wanted. I felt I wasn't pressured into anything and was treated with respect unlike with other dealerships I tired making deals with. Everyone from here is respectable, professional, and very helpful. I couldn't say anything bad about the place. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better experience buying a vehicle for my first time!

Excellent Experience

by from Kingston PA |

The sales staff was so friendly and accommodating when I purchased my new Fusion. They took the time to get to know what I wanted and needed in a vehicle and spent a lot of time matching me to the perfect car. After we found one I liked the Finance manager Rick help me understand everything I need to know when purchasing my new vehicle. After that the sales consultant went over every aspect of the car with me and made sure I was comfortable with the operation before I drove away. They even synced my phone and imported my contacts so i didn't have to worry about it. Thank you to the entire team for all their hard work and when it's time for friends or family to buy a new car we are going to go back. A+ on their attention to detail and customer service.

Terrible service

by from Pocono Lake, PA |

Have had my 2013 Taurus here three times for warranty work. The first time they couldn't fix it and I had to bring it back and leave it for three days. When I did get it back, they had cut the arm rest while working on it. Last week I took it in because the sync system was not working correctly and when I got it back it didn't work at all. When I complained to the sales department, service was closed, I got excuses and then attitude. DO NOT BUY A CAR AT THIS DEALERSHIP!

DeFraud

by from wilkes Barre PA |

It unbearable experience! My Vehicle that I purchase. From Pat and Dan Del Balso Ford broke down 3 weeks! Afterwards I had to get my car pick up and taking back to the shop to have the technicians to look at it. Later that day I received a phone call from service in repairs saying it was just the starter it is fixable. I said thank you when do you think I will be receiving my vehicle back? He replied tomorrow the latest {me} I said okay no problem. The next I received a call back from the technician doing the repairs. Start off by saying. I have bad news for you your vechicle is beyond fixing! We need to put you in a new car. I was happy about that they were willing to do the rightful thing. A couple of hours later I received a call back MS. Giberson more bad news we can't do that unless you come up with 5,000.00 more to get you into a new vehicle! I said I can't come up with that! And I only had these vehicle for 3 weeks! So you have to do something to accommodate me the he said we can rent you a car until we figure something out. So they gave me a rental nevertheless told me I couldn't leave town with it! When I do work out of town sometimes! I do have to work! So I received a phone MS. Giberson your car is ready. I replied I was my way out of town and won't be home. Until Friday. They said no problem!?!! But a couple of days later I received a phone call from Larry that he might have to report the loaner car stolen, I said for what I told 2 of your workers! That I was unable to return the car until. Firday they said okay no problem. So I came home earlier. And lost my job! Well thanks. Ford!!!!!