Leo Kaytes Ford

Service 866-886-3890

A Name You Can Trust

Quickest and Easiest Deal Ever

by from Highland Falls, NY |

I have bought 12 vehicles at dealerships over the past 27 years. I have never had a deal go as quickly and easily as this one. Leo Kaytes Ford has a staff that knows what they're doing and don't give you the old "I have to run this by ..." or leave you waiting for hours to see the business manager. I made a reasonable offer, they accepted it and I took delivery the next day. The salesperson, Robert, even drove to pick me up so I could drive my new SUV home. I highly recommend this dealership. You might have to drive a bit and they don't have the fanciest showroom around but you won't feel pressured, ignored, passed around, or aggravated in any way. Imagine that!

Great people!..Very Family oriented!..No pressure!

by from Goshen, New York |

I have been doing business with Leo Kaytes Ford since 2008 with regard to vehicle service.They are SUPER honest and trustworthy! I started doing business with Leo Kaytes after dealing with my "local" Ford dealer. My "local" dealer was nothing but dishonest and was caught in numerous mis-truths in their service dept. This was after I bought NEW from them in 2008. I also have 3 other Ford/Lincoln vehicles. I called Leo Kaytes and found their service department so honest that I bought NEW from them in 2011. I have been a loyal customer since as Leo Kaytes Ford is LOYAL to me! I will be buying NEW in 2016 when my warranty runs out on our 2011 Explorer Limited. Leo's employees treat you like FAMILY and not a number! I have had over 10" Fords and Lincoln serviced by Leo and will continue to do so! I have referred several people to Leo and they were VERY satisfied! My older Daughter will be buying for the first time soon from Leo, and I am sure she will become a Leo Kaytes Ford customer for life too!...Thanks Leo!

The best customer service I've ever experienced

by from ringwood,nj |

Sean and Susan Where amazing to work with and I would recommend them to everyone!

A nice way to but a car!

by from Mountain Lakes, NJ |

We were most pleased with the no-pressure and family owned business approach.

Great buying experience

by from Orange County New York |

All I have to say is it was the best and easiest buying experience I have ever had and will definitely return to Leo Kaytes for my next vehicle

Excellent buying experience

by from PJ, NY |

My wife and I agree that our buying experience, at Leo Kaytes Ford, was enjoyable from the time we walked into the dealership until the time we drove off the lot with our new Escape. Everyone was friendly and greeted us with a smile. Our salesman, Chuck, was very knowledgeable and personable.

Great dealership

by from New York New York |

Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick is an excellent dealership. They are knowledgeable, professional and go out their way to make the car buying experience a pleasure. I also commend their efforts on my behalf to obtain financing.

Best Car Dealership to deal with!

by from Monroe, Ny |

I recently just leased a 2014 Ford Fusion from Leo Kaytes Ford! I don't even know where to begin... The Sales Manager Leslie was very professional and honestly cared about my well being while purchasing my car! The finance manager Susan was very informative on all of my terms, and knew exactly what she was doing and I felt at ease having her process everything with the banks knowing she was involved. The dept that prepared my car had it spotless, they truly did a great job! The sales staff was very informative and helped me with everything that I needed to know! Leo Kaytes Jr. Himself was there as well through the experience and really made sure that everything went well and with great ease! A huge thank you to the entire team at Leo Kaytes Ford! I look forward to dealing with such a great group of people in the future and my next car buying experience! Thank you

Great Dealership!

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

It was my first COMPLETELY PLEASANT car buying experience with any car dealership or manufacturer. I recommended Leo Kaytes to two of my friends.

Vehicles for every budget!

by from Vernon, NJ |

In the last 25 years and about 15 vehicles, buying and service from Leo Kaytes Ford continues to be a stress free experience! Every time!!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Monroe, NY |

I was Completely satisfied with Leo Kaytes Ford. My Salesman Chuck Layton was very professional both before and after my purchase. He took the time to completely go over all the equipment in my vehicle and made my buying experience a great one. Susan Veara from the Business office was a great help with my financing and took the time to explain to me all the service plans offered by Ford. all in all the next time i look to purchase a vehicle my first stop will be Leo Kaytes.