Leo Kaytes Ford

Service 866-886-3890

A Name You Can Trust

Quickest and Easiest Deal Ever

by from Highland Falls, NY |

I have bought 12 vehicles at dealerships over the past 27 years. I have never had a deal go as quickly and easily as this one. Leo Kaytes Ford has a staff that knows what they're doing and don't give you the old "I have to run this by ..." or leave you waiting for hours to see the business manager. I made a reasonable offer, they accepted it and I took delivery the next day. The salesperson, Robert, even drove to pick me up so I could drive my new SUV home. I highly recommend this dealership. You might have to drive a bit and they don't have the fanciest showroom around but you won't feel pressured, ignored, passed around, or aggravated in any way. Imagine that!

salesperson, Danielle

by from Warwick, NY |

We appreciated Danielle's professionalism, knowledge, and patience when we were recent customers of Leo Kaytes Ford, in Warwick, NY. Danielle was clear and thorough with her explanations, making our purchasing process understandable and much less complicated than we expected.

Very pleasant surprise

by from Monroe, NY |

I purchased a car yesterday for my wife (best Valentines Day present ever) and actually enjoyed the buying experience. We looked at two different Escapes and Rob brought each one to the service center so we did not have to stand in the cold looking at them before we drove it. We worked out the payments without all that back and forth to the manager stuff and drove the Escape home. This was such a completely different experience from the other dealerships we had gone to that I had to share it. If looking for a car, I would recommend you put Leo Kates Ford on your list to check out and check out their parrot.

Great Dealership!

by from Highland Mills, NY |

I absolutely love the relaxed atmosphere at Leo Kaytes Ford. While I am closer to many of the highway large dealers and show rooms I always go to Leo Kaytes Ford because of the professional service, high level of knowledge and the fact that they make me feel wanted and not just another of the minions looking at cars.. Leo Kaytes' employees expect nothing from me and do not now or ever have they pressured me into any kind of sale. I trust them impeccably and do highly recommend them to others that are shopping for a car. Obviously the Ford brand speaks for itself but one cannot stress enough how this dealer makes you feel. I love them to death!!!!!

Unending phone calls and emails!

by from Farmington CT |

One email for one car and the phone did not stop ringing. The worst part is the emails, apologizing in advance, for any failure on the part of the internet team to follow up with me. They had followed up with me and still I received emails like this. I would rather live under a bridge then be employed by people like this let alone buy a car from them.

Great people!..Very Family oriented!..No pressure!

by from Goshen, New York |

I have been doing business with Leo Kaytes Ford since 2008 with regard to vehicle service.They are SUPER honest and trustworthy! I started doing business with Leo Kaytes after dealing with my "local" Ford dealer. My "local" dealer was nothing but dishonest and was caught in numerous mis-truths in their service dept. This was after I bought NEW from them in 2008. I also have 3 other Ford/Lincoln vehicles. I called Leo Kaytes and found their service department so honest that I bought NEW from them in 2011. I have been a loyal customer since as Leo Kaytes Ford is LOYAL to me! I will be buying NEW in 2016 when my warranty runs out on our 2011 Explorer Limited. Leo's employees treat you like FAMILY and not a number! I have had over 10" Fords and Lincoln serviced by Leo and will continue to do so! I have referred several people to Leo and they were VERY satisfied! My older Daughter will be buying for the first time soon from Leo, and I am sure she will become a Leo Kaytes Ford customer for life too!...Thanks Leo!

The best customer service I've ever experienced

by from ringwood,nj |

Sean and Susan Where amazing to work with and I would recommend them to everyone!

A nice way to but a car!

by from Mountain Lakes, NJ |

We were most pleased with the no-pressure and family owned business approach.

Great buying experience

by from Orange County New York |

All I have to say is it was the best and easiest buying experience I have ever had and will definitely return to Leo Kaytes for my next vehicle

Excellent buying experience

by from PJ, NY |

My wife and I agree that our buying experience, at Leo Kaytes Ford, was enjoyable from the time we walked into the dealership until the time we drove off the lot with our new Escape. Everyone was friendly and greeted us with a smile. Our salesman, Chuck, was very knowledgeable and personable.

Great dealership

by from New York New York |

Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick is an excellent dealership. They are knowledgeable, professional and go out their way to make the car buying experience a pleasure. I also commend their efforts on my behalf to obtain financing.