Cowboy Motor Company

(2.4) 9 Reviews

100 Wasatch Rd, Evanston, WY 82930

Poor customer service

by from Evanston, Wyoming |

I have a 07 Dodge Nitro. It has a sealed transmission, so the only way the fluid can be checked is by the dealer. Went in and asked the service people if they could check it for me. The service people (managers) had no idea what I was talking about and if they could do it. Finally found a tech that knew and said he could check it. It takes about 5 minutes to check with their hand held computer. I had it done before by the previous dealer. The one service person, (service manager?) said "I guess we can do it ,but I will have to charge you." I asked how much and he said "$88." I told him no way and I would have it checked in Utah. I think that is a little much for 5 minutes worth of work and it doesn't even have to enter the shop to have checked. The previous dealer did it at no charge. His response was "check it yourself.". Guess I won't be having any work done at this dealership. Not a good customer service.

Unfair practices

by from evanston wyoming |

I bought a used 05 GMC from them find out a week later that the tranfer case was jb welded together so I took it back and got an 09 F150 and they sold the GMC to someone else without fixing it or enclosing what was wrong with it. On the Ford everything was fine for about a month till I went to go to work one morning and truck wouldn't start had it towed to them only for it to sit there for a week before they touched it I get a phone call telling me it started up and they didn't fix anything on it. I got it back and a week later I'm getting a check engine light so I take it back they tell me it's a sensor they change the sensor and I should be fine. I left after they changed sensor only to get stuck in Utah because it won't start again and I called just for them to tell me my warranty don't cover any of it and if I want them to fix it then it's gonna cost me. Worse dealership and customer service I've ever delt with I highly recommend going somewhere else

BEWARE! FEELING VIOLATED!

by from Evanston, WY |

They are suppose to give me a loaner car....not me give them mine! After having my car for 3 days and not being able to find what the noise was I was asked to bring it back. I took it back in the morning; that afternoon I was asked by the SERVICE DIRECTOR if they could keep it over night so they could get an early start in the morning. He told me he had heard the noise that day and wanted to check things out. The next morning at 7 a.m. I received a phone call from my son wanting to know why my car was at the condominiums. THE SERVICE DIRECTOR TOOK MY CAR HOME FOR THE NIGHT! I drove over there and sure enough my car sat is space P-2, with frost on the window, so obviously it was there the entire night. When asked he acted like it was no big deal. Is this normal practice? I am livid! How unprofessional is this???? My plan was to purchase a new car within the next 4 months. Guess what? NOT FROM COWBOY MOTORS!

BEWARE they will take your money!!

by from Evanston WY |

They would not give me a price of a truck till they ran my credit and how much I made. Then they started at way high numbers till I told them I would go to salt lake then they dropped the price. They will pull your credit and see what you income is before telling you a price on a vehicle. Very push about your buying a vehicle even when you say no.

Best car buying experience I have had

by from Evanston, WY |

I have nothing but good things to say about Cowboy Motor Co. I bought a truck from them a couple months ago and couldn't ask for anything more. They were honest respectful and fair. Not a typical experience I would work with them any day.

COWBOY WAY! HONEST,STRONG,INTEGRITY. HOMETOWN FEEL

by from EVANSTON WY |

NEW OWNERSHIP. WORKING HARD TO WORK OUT ALL KINKS IN EVERY DEPARTMENT. MAKE BUYING A CAR EASIER AND COMFORTABLE. WANT YOUR INFO SO THEY CAN BE STRAIGHT UP WITH YOU ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU. GOTTA KNOW THE CUSTOMER TO SERVE THEM. GREAT ATTITUDE AND WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. SEE FOR YOURSELF.

customer

by from Evanston Wy. |

I rate this dealership poorly because of the fact that they will not tell you a price of any vehicle on their lot unless they get your name ssn and other info. Buyers beware they will pull your credit before they will deal with you on priceing of vehicles.

Under new management, very pleasant experience

by from Evanston, WY |

The new owners say they deal in "the cowboy way," whatever that means; but I did find them polite and helpful. I would recommend checking them out.

not clean and rude people

by from evanston |

worst car dealer in Wyoming so don't go there buy from fremont in rocksprings or riverton