Bonner Chevrolet

Service 888-422-4158

Bonner Chevrolet, #1 in Customer Satisfaction

Love my Tahoe

by from Wyoming, Pa |

The Crossin's (Rich, Tom, Joe & Tim) have been taking good care of me since 1980. This is my 7th new vehicle purchased for personal use. We have also bought numerous trucks for our roofing business since 1979 and we are all pleased with Bonner's !

Great Dealer but terrible 2015 suburban ride and n

by from Kingston Pa |

Bought new suburban had terrible rattle in back from seat, simi fixed but ride and is terrible and lots of noise in rear of truck. I will have to bring it back after I return form a trip.

Very Professional and well informed about product

by from Avoca, Pa |

I have been looking for a used Camero for some time and just happen to be driving by Bonner and one caught my eye. After speaking with Curt Crossin for about 1/2 hour one evening about purchasing a 2012 Camaro, I decided to come back the next day with my wife and check the car out. She really didn't care for the black one we talked about the night before but she did like the Silver 2013. After speaking with Curt again on the silver 2013, we came to an agreement on price. It took them about 1 hour to have the car detailed and them he sat with me and discussed how things work on the car to give me a better understanding how things work. The next day I noticed the car didn't have an air compressor for tire repair and decided to give him a call but he was off and I left a message on his phone. I never expected a return call but to my surprise about an hour later he informed me that he was off that day but went down to the office and found me the compressor I needed and was leaving it on his desk. I ran right down before anyone changed their mind. To my surprise he was still there and everything I needed was there as he said. I told him that this was the best car buying experience that I ever had and all salespersons should be as easy to work with. I definately will be checking Bonner out whenever I need another vehicle either new or used. P.S. Curt as you know I was really looking for a Camaro SS but needed an automatic so my wife could drive it but only could find standards, I really love the car we purchased. Please keep me in mind that if you ever get in a beautiful Camaro SS with an automatic, feel free to give me a call and thank you very much for giving me the best and easiest car buying experience possible. I put your business card in my glove box and I will definately be contacting you again.

The best service in Northeast Pa.

by from Kingston Pa |

Best service and customer service that i ever recieved in all my years of dealing with automobiles , thanks Bonner Chevrolet :)

Excellent service in both buying & service center.

by from Kingston, PA |

This was my first visit to Bonner Chevrolet service center. It was very easy to both schedule and complete the visit.

ON TIME!

by from Wilkes-Barre,PA |

I came in to Bonner for a recall appointment. My car was taken in at my appointed time, and was ready when they said it would be ready! Great job!

New car purchase, routine oil change, etc.

by from Luzerne, Pa. |

I am 100% satisfied with Bonner Chevrolet, I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Everyone is friendly, polite and professional. My experience with them has been nothing short of great!

State Inspection

by from Kingston, PA |

Service reps are always very friendly, especially CJ, but it did take about 1 1/2 to do a state inspection. I don't know if this is normal.

Mud Flaps installed

by from Kingston, PA |

Job was done very well. It took 2 hours to complete. Salesman said it would take 20 minutes. I suggest either that salesmen don't give a time estimate or that they visit the shop area to learn more about the actual process.

Joe and his team are the best!

by from Masonic Village Dallas, PA |

Joe and his team met all my needs in the same professional and understanding way as ever. Thank you to all.

A Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Kingston, PA |

Everyone was extremely cooperative, not high pressured, answered my questions completely and provided me with reasonable choices regarding the financing of my new vehicle.