Bill MacDonald Ford

(2.3) 4 Reviews

1200 S Carney Dr, St Clair, MI 48079

happy customer

by from St Clair,Mi |

needed a front end alignment and wanted a professional. Didn't want a one size fit all. Everybody I met had a positive and professional attitude.Would recommend anybody to visit. I met service manager and general manager who assured me everything would meet my exceptions(they were correct) Thanks everyone for a pleasant experience.

repair

by from algonac |

From the time i bought my new vehicle it has been a nightmare. This is the worst service center ever. They over charged on everything.

repair work

by from port huron |

My dad is 81 years old and took his truck in for a tune up, they told him the air flow sencer was bad and it needed new spark plug wires on top of a normal tune up. They took full advantage of him and his age, charged him $1100.00. Thats right 1100. Any company that does that to our old folks should be shut down. Go there at your own risk.

Great Help for person to reestablish

by from Oxford |

I recently went to Bill MacDonald to purchase a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. I had great help getting financing to get my credit going again. At this they are fantastic. Ok now for the bad. When I looked at the truck online I had some concerns about one of the pictures, I asked the salesperson that I was working with If there was rust on the truck or a persons reflection from takeing the pictures, It was hard to tell, he called me back and said he saw no rust on the truck, I said ok and went to see the truck. When I got there I noticed that there was now fender flares on the truck and the mud flaps were gone, I asked if these were new and was told yes. Thinking nothing about it I drove the truck and then perchased the truck. The next day I took the fender flare off, (because they were not installed right), and saw that indeed there was alot of rust on the bed above the tire. If I had been aware of this the purchase might have gone different. I think this was a cover up so they could get there asking price. If you want a chance at getting financeing then go here, they work hard on that for you, but beware of the vehicle you buy, look it over good, do not get scamed like I did.Also the exhaust fell apart and had that fixed today.I drove an hour to this dealership.