Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Used 888-689-2334 Used888-689-2334
Service 866-671-0796 Service 866-671-0796

Outstanding customer service!

by from Niantic, CT |

Buying my new car was a fun and positive experience thanks to an awesome, friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff which included Jennifer Best, Nicole Watrous and Rich D'Andrea. I appreciated their outstanding customer service and genuine care during the negotiating and buying process. I was very pleased not to feel pressured into a purchase. I felt these employees went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met and to ensure my experience at their dealership was exceptional!

New lease, excellent experience

by from East Haven CT |

Ryan and everyone at the dealership including Jonathan in the finance office were wonderful to work with. They answered every question and never tried to over-sell me on anything. It was a no pressure situation and ultimately I am very pleased with our transaction and am looking forward to my new Jeep!

Great experience

by from Branford, CT |

The process was quick and easy. They worked with my budget and were able to set me up with exactly what I wanted and needed. Steve was a great help and I'm happy to have made this purchase from branhaven.

Great Experience

by from Norwalk, CT |

Ryan Hall was very easy to deal with and made the whole process go quickly. I came in with limited time and a limited budget. I knew what I wanted and the first car he showed me was the car I wanted within my budget. I definitely recommend Ryan and Branhaven.

Highest Ratings!

by from Cheshire, CR |

Great buying experience with Ryan Hall at Branhaven. He made the whole searching, shopping, & buying process very easy to deal with -- much appreciated. I will readily send anyone to Ryan if they are looking for a vehicle. In fact, when I'm looking for another new Ram in about 12-13 years, I will surely come visit him again! A salesperson with patience, knowledge, and effort, and best of all, he knows how to listen. Highest rating!!

Almost seamless transaction for a new car purchase

by from New Haven, CT |

Great experience. I travelled from a distance of 70 miles because though the internet, it seemed like a good price for my 300. I was right. Almost seamless transaction. When finalizing the paperwork, a slight hiccup occurred when coming up with the final number. It was out by about $125. Turned out to be a simple mathematical error, or so I was told. No reason to doubt otherwise. All the people I dealt with were exceptional Steve, Nicole and Carlos - hats off to you - you earned my business

first Time car buyer. Great experience!

by from Branford, CT |

As a college student, I felt as though I was in very good hands being taken care of by Brandon at BranHaven. He was very knowledgable on the car (Jeep Patriot) and made sure to stay within my price range. Unlike other dealerships, Brandon did not push a sale or show me something I could not afford. As a first time car buyer, I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family--and down the road when it comes time for another car, I would not hesitate at all to go back and use Brandon again! Super friendly as well.

Enjoyable experience!

by from Branford, CT |

Sales associate Michael Polvere is A1 Awesome!!.. upon meeting him, I was immediately impressed by his personable nature and his knowledge of the business and products he represents. Michael was very patient and understanding during my lengthy research and decision process - I felt he did everything within his means to make my purchase a pleasant experience. This was my first experience with this dealership and with Michael - it was very pleasurable one. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership and Michael to anyone interested in FCA products.

QUICK AND EASY

by from Branford, CT |

We have been doing business with this dealership with almost twenty years, and have always had a positive experience with their sales staff. We most recently dealt with Steve, who was very personable, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. He followed through with the delivery timetable, and did everything he could to make our purchase a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this dealership and Steve, to anyone interested in purchasing a Jeep.

Truly Great Experience

by from Branford, CT |

Whom ever said all Raider fans are bad never met Steve Lakomski from Branhaven Motors Inc. Steve is a genuine guy that made me feel as though I was purchasing a vehicle from a friend. Definitely a great environment to get a new vehicle as the entire staff leaves you with he impression that they truly care about he customer. By far the smoothest and best car buying experience to date