Blaise Alexander Subaru

933 Broad St, Montoursville, PA 17754

New 877-289-9068
Used 888-238-5285
Service 888-346-2010

Taking the deals the other guys won't!

Best Customer Experience Ever

by from Scranton PA |

Everything from the minute we pulled in the lot to the minute we left was excellent! Ron did an awesome job getting us exactly what we were looking for. Everyone we encountered at this dealership was very friendly and genuine. I love my new car but the service at Blaise will certainly bring me back every time! Thank you for everything!

Excellent service

by from Montoursville, Pennsylvania |

We would recommend Blaise Alexander Subaru salesman Romolo Malizia to anyone looking to buy a Subaru. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to go over everything with our new vehicle purchase from start to finish. We know that we can count on him in the future. He made our buying experience a pleasant one.

November 11, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback Barb. It's always a pleasure hearing that our sales team did a great job. We hope you enjoy your Subaru for many years to come and please let us know if you should need anything in the meantime. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

helpful worked wityh us

by from lock haven pa |

very help full worked with us. every body was pleasant and courteous .

Awesome Experience!!

by from "Renovo, PA" |

I just purchased a 2015 Subaru Legacy and I have to say that I LOVE IT!! I went to Montoursville being scared out of my mind and not knowing what to expect. After I got there I was greeted by the General Manager himself, and yes, even management works weekends. I told him what I was looking for and instead of pushing me onto something I knew nothing about, I was educated on the safety of each car and made suggestions on what would be best for me. After a while, I went inside for a minute to get out of the rain and yep it happened, I fell in love with one of cars on the showroom floor. Thinking that it was way out of my league, but I went for it anyways. Dave worked the numbers and I had an approval in about 10 minutes, not breathing the whole time mind you but not only did he get an approval, he stayed within my budget amount!! While I was waiting I could get fresh popcorn, coffee, watch the game on the big screen tv with totally comfortable furniture, just like at home. After I was approved, a wonderful beautiful salesperson went over every inch of my new car with me, showing where and how everything worked. She really knew her stuff, very professional and impressive. My hat goes off to her, I believe her name is Angela, what a gem! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I could go on and on but I'll leave it at that.

Excellent Experience

by from Wellsboro, PA 16901 |

We had an awesome experience in buying a used car from Blaise Subaru. Daniel Brown was the salesman and I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to see him. He made the purchase quick and easy. I would highly recommend.

Very Helpful Staff

by from Bethlehem, PA. 18017 |

I received an alert from cars.com late on a Saturday and come Monday morning I was in email contact with Daniel Brown about the car I was interested in. He told me in the email the car was damaged in the Hail storm we had a few weeks ago and I told him to take a few pictures of the car for me because I wanted to see it before driving 2 hours to their car lot. By the time Dan went out to take the pictures the car had sold already. It was a very good deal and I was ready to buy it but like I said i wanted to see pictures first because of the travel distance. If I only lived closer that car would have been mine... :)

Poor compared to other Blaise dealerships

by from Central, PA |

Made a deal on a new forester. They matched a really good deal from another dealership. Told me they would find our car in a few days. I didn't hear anything, so I called the salesman D.W. He never got back to me. I then called the Manager charlie, who put me on the phone with the salesman. The salesman explained they are in the process of locating one. 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear a word. Usually car salesman call you to update you on the process. The funny thing is that I got a birthday card from Blaise GMC, and a courtesy call from Blaise Nissan where I bought my last two vehicles, but still no word from the subaru salesman. After the salesman from where I bought my other car called the subaru dealership, I finally (2 weeks) got an update that they were still looking. After another 2.5 weeks, I didn't hear a thing so I called the sales manager. He told me I need to talk to the salesman and he would have him call me. I didn't get a call back, so I went to a different dealership and bought the forester that day. I did finally get a call the following week from blaise subaru saying they have a forester in for me to take a look at. I was committed to buying from the Blaise subaru because I had such good experiences at the GMC and Nissan Dealerships. I get my other vehicles serviced at the Dodge and Chevrolet dealerships, and get really great service. I really didn't expect to get such poor service from the Subaru dealership. I really that the salesman jerked me around for a month. Unfortunately you don't always get to pick the salesman, but this guy was incompetent in my book.

May 7, 2014

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that we caused you. While we had a lot of difficulty acquiring the vehicle you picked out. The lack of communication on our part is inexcusable. We appreciate the opportunity that you gave us to earn your business and will surely learn from this. Charles W Day II

Absolutely wonderful place to deal through

by from Lock Haven, PA |

We have been looking for a bigger vehicle to accommodate our family. We were referred to Blaise Alexander by a family member. We looked online and made a phone call to see what they had for us. When we went down and they had a van waiting for us to look at. We loved it right away. Everyone we dealt with were so helpful and very nice. The atmosphere there was exceptional. Everyone was very friendly. They went out of their way to help us with everything we needed. I highly recommend dealing with Blaise Alexander Subaru. When it is time for our next vehicle purchase we will be going back there.

Great buying experience

by from Benton, PA |

Tim Laird ordered the exact car I wanted and promptly told me when it arrived. The price was better than I expected and the transaction was flawless. Tim is very knowledgable about Subaru and you can tell he takes pride in his job. I would recommend buying a car from this dealership, especially if you don't want to have a hassle. It was more than a pleasant buying experience. Highly recommended!

A Truly Wonderful Experience!

by from Williamsport, PA |

If you're decided or undecided about trading or buying a new car, or researching either, go to Alexander Suburu. You'll soon be thanking these folks for the best day ever. The warmth, concern, and complete lack of pressure alone make the day great. Driving home with the car of your dreams and a payment to match stretches that good feeling out for a long, long time! The Alexander Suburu "Family" welcomes you, listens to you, and really works WITH you. They are knowledgeable, frank, and sincere. One of the best parts of my experience with Jabe and the rest of staff is that now I am part of the wonderful family at Alexander Suburu.

January 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to have you as a member of the Subaru family. Jabe and the rest of our staff try to go above and beyond to make every experience as good as the next. Please call us for any needs you may have.

Excellent deal, excellent service, happy customer!

by from Williamsport, PA |

We purchased a 2008 Outback in what had to be the easiest car-buying experience ever. I expected it to take awhile, possibly a few months, to find the right car and the right deal. But all the stars lined up, and the dealer did everything possible to help us out. We worked with Jabe and other staff who took the time to let us drive several cars and didn't ever make us feel rushed. They worked with our budget and preferences. By comparison, another dealership gave us the cold shoulder because we were on a budget and they "didn't keep cars that old on the lot." They gave us the hustle out the door when they closed 2 hours earlier than Alexander Subaru on a Saturday. The negative experience elsewhere made it that much easier to seal the deal with Alexander Subaru. We got a great deal because the car had been on the lot for six months and they wanted to get us into the "Subaru family" as future repeat customers. Jabe stayed late to answer all our questions and even made sure to inflate the tires and replace the trunk tray that was missing before we took the car home. All in all, we highly recommend this dealership.

January 31, 2013

We would like to take this time to welcome you to the Subaru family. I cannot speak for the experience at another dealership, but what I can do is tell you that each and every customer that walks through our dealership is as important as the next. We are not happy until you are. Jabe and the rest of the staff know that without you the customer, we can't be the leading Subaru Dealer in the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and also helping you in future vehicle purchases. Thanks for the great works.