Blaise Alexander Subaru

933 Broad St, Montoursville, PA 17754

New 877-289-9068 New 877-289-9068
Used 888-238-5285 Used 888-238-5285
Service 888-346-2010 Service 888-346-2010

Taking the deals the other guys won't!

Great dealership with great car selection.

by from Jersey Shore, PA |

My family and I had a wonderful experience shopping for a nice reliable pre-owned vehicle. The sales staff went above and beyond finding us the perfect fit for our family. The kids even had a great time - between the play area and the popcorn machine, we had a tough time trying to get them to leave. We left there with a great verhicle only a couple years old and a nice extended bumber to bumper warranty for an affordable monthly payment. Great job guys!

April 13, 2016

Hi John, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We're pleased that you and your family had a nice time working with us. We sincerely hope you enjoy your vehicle and have some great adventures in it!

Love my Forster

by from Muncy ,PA |

Had a wonderful experience Ron my salesman was so helpful and informative. I wanted a manual transmission Forster which are hard to find. Within three days Ron was able to find my car with all the extras I asked for. I will be coming back here again to buy my fourth Subaru. I had know service yet with my new Forster in the past had brought my older Forster in and always happy with the service team.

Painless ordeal.

by from Williamsport, PA |

Excellent service. Was a pleasure buying my new Outback. Special thanks to Troy and Ron!

April 24, 2016

Hello Jimmy, and thank you for the perfect 5-star review. It was pleasure working with you and we hope to see you back again. Enjoy your Outback!!

Purchased a new Crosstrek

by from Montoursville, PA |

I recently purchased a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek from Blaise Alexander Subaru in Montoursville, PA, and am beyond satisfied with my purchase. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The best part of my purchase so far is the fact that Blaise Alexander Subaru frequently communicates with their customers (even after the purchase is made), and display genuine interest in how the customer enjoys his or her vehicle.

April 16, 2016

Hi and thank you so much for the wonderful review, we always strive to provide the very best experience for each customer who visits us. Thanks for the feedback to let us know how we are doing. If you need anything else, please contact us at your convenience! Thanks again!

Purchased new outback

by from Shickshinny, Pa. |

This is the second new Outback we have purchased and decided to switch to this dealership because they were very pleasant, easy to deal with, and they seemed like they wanted our business, unlike the previous dealership we worked with.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for giving us your consideration, it was a pleasure reading your feedback. We hope to have you as a customer for a long time to come. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else and thank you again!!

Tim Laird

by from Philipsburg, pa |

Tim has to be the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. Our experience buying a new Subaru was way beyond our expectations because of the service we received fro Tim. Despite living 11/2 hours away I would be more than happy to return to buy another car. Than you Tim

April 1, 2016

Hello George---thank you, thank you! What a wonderful recommendation of our sales team and of our dealership. We sincerely thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again when the time comes. Enjoy your new purchase and have a wonderful spring!

New to the Subaru club

by from Williamsport, PA |

I had an excellent experience at Blaise Alexander Subaru. I had no intentions of buying a Subaru but I couldn't pass up the great automobile and the purchasing experience was extraordinary.

March 28, 2016

Thank you so much for giving us a try. We're glad to have your business and also to have you as a customer. We hope you enjoy your purchase and we wish you many wonderful adventures. Thanks again!

Great experience buying new car

by from Gaines Pa |

this is my second new Subaru bought from Blaise Alexander and both times where great experiences Graham Webster was my salesman very knowledgeable about the new outback and all its features the staff recommended but never pushed features and accessories made the experience as pleasant as possible also as I live 70 miles from the dealership the mechanics got my car right in and installed all my accessories in an extremely fast manner also fully detailing the car before turning it over to me WILL BUY MY NEXT CAR HERE AND MY DAUGHTERS FIRST CAR HER SEE YOU IN A FEW YEARS THANK YOU VERY MUCH P.S.(ask for Graham Webster great salesman)

March 23, 2016

Hi--thanks for the glowing review of Graham and of our service department. We always do what we can to accommodate our customers and leave you all 100% satisfied. It's a pleasure to read your review and hear that we did just that. We thank you sincerely for considering us and we look forward to many more visits. Thanks again and enjoy your spring!

Worth the trip

by from Pennsburg, PA |

We traveled off the beaten path to get there, but it was a positive, worthwhile experience. We went just to look, and came home with a new (to us) car. James was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

March 19, 2016

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to visit us all the way from Pennsburg, PA. Thank you for your consideration and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation of James. We hope you enjoy your Subaru and hopefully our paths will cross again. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from State College, PA |

They made the process easy and were upfront and honest.

March 15, 2016

Thanks so much Allison, we appreciate your feedback and your business. We wish you many wonderful adventures in your new purchase. Take care and call us if you need anything at all.