Blaise Alexander Subaru

933 Broad St, Montoursville, PA 17754

New 877-289-9068 New 877-289-9068
Used 888-238-5285 Used 888-238-5285
Service 888-346-2010 Service 888-346-2010

Taking the deals the other guys won't!

will never buy a car ANYWHERE else!

by from Trout Run |

I just purchased my 7th car from Dave and Ron. I became a customer of theirs in 2010 and have been treated like family since day one. I personally promise you that there is no other dealership around that can or will make the deals that they do; to make sure that you go home in the vehicle that you want. I've purchased both new and used and have not one complaint. If you need a new vehicle, make sure you ask for Ron.

Terrific Dealership

by from Williamsport, PA |

I went to Blaise Alexander Subaru shopping for a new car recently after I totalled my 2002 Nissan. I was a little apprehensive as it would be my first new and nice vehicle at that. After finding the Crosstrek and deciding it would be a perfect fit. Jim Redos explained the build of the Crosstrek, the way the all wheel drive operated and I was very comfortable with the entire idea. They did not have the exact model I wanted but surely they found it, in red, of course. Throughout the entire process everyone was extremely helpful even all the way to the signing of the papers. I had a million questions that never went unanswered. I would highly recommend Blaise Alexander Subaru and Jim Redos as a salesman. By the way, the 2016 Crossrek is amazing too!

February 3, 2016

Thanks so much Lindsay, both for trusting us for your new purchase and for writing such a nice review about your experience. We wish you all the best with your Crosstrek, you will not be disappointed. Take care and thanks for the recommendation of your salesman Jim. Enjoy and please let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Great dealership!

by from Dalton, PA |

Great experience! Ryan Schur was wonderful, very knowledgeable, very helpful.

January 29, 2016

Hi Marsha, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We're so glad you enjoyed working with Ryan and we hope to see you back again one day. In the meantime please enjoy your new vehicle and have a safe winter!

Taking care of you in every situation

by from Lock Haven, PA |

Troy Love did a very good job with taking care of me with the situation that happened to me. He is a very good sales man he does all he can do for the customer and gives you straight answers. I am happy with my service.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for telling about your experience with our dealership and for your recommendation of Troy. It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if we can help your with anything else. Take care and we wish you safe travels this winter.

FORESTER

by from MUNCY,PA |

GREAT VEHICLE, IT DRIVES GREAT, RON IVEY, DID A GREAT JOB AND HELPED ME WITH EVERYTHING!

January 12, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you back again when the time comes. Take care and ENJOY!

Fast Service

by from Montoursville. PA |

My new car purchase was the quickest purchase I ever had. Everyone was very professional and I had my new vehicle within an hour. I recommend them to anyone interested in buying a new Subaru.

December 30, 2015

Thanks for shopping with us and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your consideration and we look forward to working with you again. Have a wonderful 2016.

Wonderful place

by from Beech Creek Pa. |

Tim Laird was very nice and helpful. He showed us all the features of the Legacy we bought. He also said he would be available if we ever have any questions or problems to just call him. We were so glad that was there to help us.

January 3, 2016

Hi Delores, thank you for the wonderful recommendation of Tim, we appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new Legacy and have a wonderful New Year. Thanks again--The Blaise Alexander Team

willing to deal

by from Ashland, Pa |

Dealership willing to deal for best price and give us a great deal on our trade in.

January 3, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us 5-stars. We're so glad you considered us for your purchase and we look forward to working with you again when the time comes. Take care, enjoy your new ride and have a wonderful 2016!!

Great service!

by from Williamsport Pa. |

Everyone was caring and great! Our salesman Mark Moser was wonderful. Dave Kelley was fair! Both are wonderful!

December 24, 2015

Thanks so much Kathy--it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you writing such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you back again. Happy Holidays!

Ron Ivy Exceeded my expectations New car purchased

by from Coudersport PA |

Ron found the car with all of the features & color I wanted. He drove 100 miles each way to pick up my trade in & deliver my new car. I couldn't have asked for a better deal! He goes the extra mile for his customers & treats them like family!

December 30, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Ron. We're so glad he found the perfect vehicle for you and we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks again and have a safe and happy 2016.