Hammonasset Ford

Service 888-376-8730

We sell everywhere

Will be back!

by from Madison Ct |

I visited the dealership recently and was very pleased to find that they remembered me and my husband. They were courteous and took the time to explain their system to me. Most definitely felt a personal touch and their interest in developing a relationship with me, certainly qualities lacking in most service departments...I will return again for sure...

A sadder but wiser girl

by from Madison, Ct |

We brought in our Escape for a standard 30, 000 mile check up; car had been running fine. We were told over the phone to expect around $250. We were horrified to be presented with a bill for well over $500! We found out later they added completely unnecessary services that we did not authorize and we're not even recommended in the owners manual. Bottom line, do your homework and stay fAr away from these scammers! Number of stars should be a zero but computer froze at 3.

Mazda 3

by from West Warwick RI |

A polite group of people who made my first dealership purchase easy and fast. My salesman was Mike and he was courteous and accommodating the whole time. Also Steve, who is usually a parts driver, was very polite and helpful in getting my vin verification done.

Our Brand new F150

by from Berlin, CT |

We searched for months before finally finding a F150 2013 Ford that we were searching for. My husband needed a new work truck and every Ford dealer we went to we had a hard time with-either they didn't have them in stock or weren't ordering the new ones yet etc. My brother works for Ford as a tech and we wanted to use his discount to purchase the truck.....When we met with James and Steve at Hammonaset Ford we couldn't believe that they not only gave us a great deal-but they beat the deal that we had using my brothers discount. Needless to say James and Steve were so great and made us feel welcome and pretty much gave us everything we wanted.....they have a great team of people over there and the deals are unbelievable. Guy the finance manager was great as well-these group of guys seriously know their product and how to deal with people. We are so impressed with them we refer them to anyone we know that's interested.

purchasing a used car from Hammonasset Ford

by from hamden, CT |

Renie in sales at Hammonasset Ford worked very well with me on the purchase of a used vehicle on their lot. The test drive was very informative and I had all my questions answered. They are a comfortable dealership to buy a car from. Also giving you a tour of their service department

Happy and Greatfull

by from Old Saybrook, Ct |

I recently purchased my Ford from this dealership and I am happy that I did. My salesperson showed much concern that the vehicle I was purchasing was the right choice for me. He made sure that I understood all of the additional options that the vehicle had. The tour of the dealership convinced me that I was making the right choice for any of my future needs. The service that I have had to date has been second to none. I am very impressed with Hammonasset Ford and all it has to offer. You need to check them out for yourself.

emissions

by from cheshire |

i had my explorer in for emissions. i was in and out with in 20minutes. quick and easy! thanx

Great experience!

by from Clinton,ct |

I brought my car in for service. I did not have to make an appointment and they took my car in very quickly. The service department was polite, friendly and professional. The Tv in the waiting room kept my daughter occupied and the staff was great to her as well. I was also able to order a part for my husband"s truck for his birthday as well while I waited. The Parts Dept. was very knowledgeable and patient with me since i know absolutely nothing about automobiles and had to try and explain exactly what i was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Thanks for your help!

by from New York, New York |

I am not from the area but was passing through Madison on my way to visit some family, when I got a flat tire. When I arrived at Hammonasset Ford I was extremely pleased with how well the service department treated me (Greg & Bill were great!), knowing full well I probably wouldn't be back for service in the near future. Thanks guys!

Good service dept. and great Parts dept.

by from Meriden,Ct |

I am very pleased with the service dept . They were able to take care of my needs and concerns in a very timely fashion. I also cannot say enough about your parts department. They are very knowledgeable, being able to answer all my questions and were able to find everything i needed.

Awesome Service Department

by from Guilford, CT |

In the past I have always used private garages for my automobile issues. I decided to try Hammonasset Ford's Service Department and have stayed with them ever since. The staff is courteous and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the repair and maintenance of the vehicles. They are prompt with appointment times, as well as, repairing the car in a timely manner. This is important as everyone's time is valuable. I highly recommend the service department and will continue to have them service my vehicles!