Carriker Ford

Used 877-362-6646
Service 855-250-4116

teresa haub

by from Moulton, IA |

great service, pleasure to deal with...very professional service

Happy customer!!!

by from Ottumwa, IA |

Finally a great experience at a dealership. I decided to go here based on the current reviews here on cars.com I was not disappointed. I worked with Alex and his manager David. They were fantastic. Everything was explained perfectly. I owed more than my trade was worth because I had a poor experience with a different dealer last time. Carriker was great. They answered all my questions and made it easy for me to do business. I have always hesitated dealing with car dealers, but this was great. Afterwards I met the service manager and scheduled my first oil change with my new car. I highly recommend these guys. I am super happy and love my new car. Thanks

Purchase of new car

by from Ottumwa, Ia |

Marcus worked well with us to get the car we wanted and the price we were comfortable spending.

So happy !!!!

by from Omaha ne |

I purchased a truck from Alex he was amazing. He fought to get me exactly what I wanted to at the payment I could afford. I don't know what he did but the financing he fought for was unbelievable just out of a bankruptcy he really help me. I'm so thankful!!

Excellent experience & customer service

by from Oskaloosa, IA |

I recently purchased a new vehicle through David & Alex at Carrikers in Oskaloosa. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. David & Alex went above & beyond to make sure I found the perfect car for our needs. They took us through the process quickly & efficiently and answered all our questions & concerns after the sale as well.

Awesome Service!!!

by from Tracy, IA |

Had an amazing experience with this dealership! Salesperson, Tucker, was very helpful and made the entire buying process an ease, very nice to work with.

tucker flinn excellent auto rep

by from Eldon, Iowa |

TUCKER FLINN WAS VERY RESPECTFUL, HE DID NOT GIVE UP ON OUR NEEDS AS TO GETTING ME INTO A VECHILE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM INTO A PROMOTION. INTO SELLING CARS. HE PUT THE CUSTOMERS NEEDS FIRST.

New Ford Escape

by from Eddyville, Iowa |

My wife and I came in to just look at cars. Not looking to buy. But your salesman. Isaac Shaull. has a great personality. He explained everything and took time for our questions. He didn't push for us to buy. He took us for a test drive. And that was it. We decided to buy. The whole process to do paper work was easy. The whole Carriker team took great care of us. And made the whole experience a pleasure. in the future we will be back to get a new truck.

Very Good Experience

by from What Cheer ,IA |

We went to Carriker Auto Outlet to see what kind of vehicles the had .Dana Came out ask us what we was looking for ,we told what we needed in a vehicle and she then went and looked what she could find. While we were looking around the lot to see if we saw something we liked .She never tried to sale us something we did not want. When we found the vehicle we liked she was very helpful in every step. If we ever need another vehicle we would go back to see Dana .

very happy I went to carriker ford osky

by from ottumwa, Ia |

I had a very good experience with purchasing a used car. They asked me what I could put down, and what I could afford monthly. She showed me two very nice, clean vehicles. dana and her trainee was very helpful and treated my family(even my spirited five year old grandson) very well. The whole team was wonderful. Very pleased.