Carriker Ford

New 866-984-4414 New866-984-4414
Used 877-362-6646 Used877-362-6646
Service 866-984-4419 Service 866-984-4419

60+ years makes us one of the oldest Ford dealerships in the country

our new car with carriker ford

by from Centerville Iowa |

We came in told Markus what we wanted and needed he took what we said and found a way to give us what we needed. There was no trying to sale use on something we didn't want. He was fast and got all done in a nice amount of time. we will tell everyone the excellent way you get things done. thank you

My great sevice with Marcus and Carriker Ford

by from Ottumwa Ia |

My Review with Marcus was great he is a great guy and will do anything that he can to get you into a new car or a truck. Marcus is nice and easy to talk to. Carriker Ford is a nice place to go to get a new car and all of the people here are very nice to anyone that comes in. I would let my friends know that this is a great place to come and get a new car.

Friendly and Top Notch!

by from Newton, Iowa |

We were looking for a vehicle for our son, we found the Salesman Marcus to be very friendly,courteous and to the point. Then our daughter needed a car, so we returned. Now we found a vehicle. We found them not to be pushy and the process was simple. I would highly recommend them to a friend, family or co-worker. This week we have purchased 3 vehicles from Carriker and we did in 2006 as well.

buying a car from m

by from What Cheer iowa |

My exp[rience was very good. Marcus was very friendly and helpful. We are returning customers and will be back again

My review of Carriker ford

by from Fairfield, IA |

the staff were very friendly and helpful in getting us into the car that we really wanted. Marcus was very personable and honest! Thank you for everything!

Our experience with Marcus and Carriker

by from Knoxville,Iowa |

My husband had filled out an application on line and within an hour Marcus gave him a call and asked him what type of vehicle he was looking for. And in no time he had called back with a option of 2 cars that were exactly what we were looking for. He stayed late that night to show them to us. And they were exactly what we were looking for. By the end of the evening we were the proud owners of a 2014 Chevy Cruze. Marcus and the staff were awesome!

The service i recieved from markus, i enjoyed him

by from Oskaloosa,Iowa |

I was very satisfied with the service i got from Markus. H e made my day pretty much, i recommend others to go to him for services.

my day with marcus

by from Eddyville, IA |

I had a nice car buying experience. Marcus was very attentive and did the bast he could to get us the best deal possible on this truck. This is the second vehicle we have bought with Marcus as our dealer.

my experience with Marcus

by from ottumwa, Ia |

i had turned away from this auto lot due to horrible encounter with salesmen, but after 5 years decided to give it one more shot. thanks to Holly and Marcus (plus Alex) i will highly recommend your lot. super friendly and more then welcoming. had to have questions answered and Marcus called us back first thing in the morning. I was very impressed with how promptly he got back to me. once we were in the store we could not have been treated better. i even had a diabetic weakness attack and was rushed by several employees to make sure that i had everything i needed to recover. Marcus worked with the numbers that i wanted to pay and got me the vehicle that i wanted for that price. GREAT SERVICE, WITH GREAT SALESMAN!!

Great service and affordable vehicles!

by from Williamson, IA |

Very sufficient about finding us the car that fit our family size and made sure we could afford it. They also fixed a tire on our other vehicle. Customer service was great! All of them were very nice and explained things so you can understand it.