Premier Subaru Kia

New 888-770-9254 New 888-770-9254
Used 888-824-9753 Used 888-824-9753
Service 866-746-5168 Service 866-746-5168

Get More. Save More. It's the Premier Way

Mark Stewart #1 in my book for sales!

by from Madison, CT |

After driving my '03 Ford Explorer for 232K miles I finally felt it was time to get a new car. Unfortunately, a trade in wouldn't give me much money so I have decided to keep it for a while as my dog car.. Since my husband has an '02 Outback and has been pleased with it for the most part (we bought it used and it did have some noise issues) and wanting a good size but a bit lower in height car I decided to get the Outback. I didn't have specific criteria other than moon roof and cloth seats. I had been in touch with Kristen, one of the managers, and expressed my need to get the best price. Upon arriving at Premier on the last day of the month I entered into a busy showroom. Mark Stewart was my salesman and I could tell from the beginning it was going to be a stress free experience. We were a good match. Mark was knowledgeable, patient, a good listener and had a good sense of humor, which is very important to me. My husband will be buying a car hopefully sooner rather than later I would recommend he work with Mark.

Great deal, great experience at Premier

by from Hartford, CT |

I had a very positive experience at Premier, and got a great deal on a Forester. Adam spent a lot of time making sure I learned about the car and its features, as well as walking me through my various options in terms of used vs new, trim levels, equipment and financing. He?s a straightforward professional, as are Will and Rod who helped to finalize the deal and get all the paperwork done. Premier offered a wide selection, competitive prices, a comfortable environment and most importantly, a team of professionals who know how to both treat customers with respect and get the best deal possible. Looking forward to many safe miles in my Subaru and recommending Premier to friends and family looking for a good deal on a great car.

Helene was the best !

by from Jewett City |

I was quite nervous during this whole process of trading my car and purchasing a new one. Helene was great in providing me with the information I needed to make decisions. She rolled with, as halfway during this process I changed my mind and switched cars. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and that was important to me. Helene was very through with me and continued to ask me questions to make sure I understood everything and was comfortable with the direction that we were going. Overall my experience was great !

Looked at many dealers for a used Subaru Legacy.

by from Branford, CT |

Great experience! Looked at many dealers for a used Subaru Legacy. Wanted: Mileage below 70k. Clean ( I keep a car for at least 7 years). Dark exterior color. Dark seats. Found plenty of Legacy?s with what I wanted except for having ?Warm Ivory ? i.e. beige seats. Salesman Mark Gennette went beyond the call and engineered a deal to put custom black leather seats in a low mileage Crystal Black Silica Legacy. Sales Manager Will Petrillo negotiated the sale of my trade and purchase of the car. He was firm but fair. Business Manager Jeff Irzyk discussed all financial decisions and warranty options with us and completed the paperwork flawlessly. He made the process easy and stress free. When we picked up car it was absolutely perfect, inside and out! Premier Subaru has changed the stereotype of buying a car from a root canal to a comfortable transaction.

Best-ever experience at a dealership.

by from Salem, CT |

Truly the best sales experience at a dealership either of us have ever had. Ted was thorough in every aspect, from showing us the vehicle through the paperwork to delivery. Highly recommended!

Amazing sales department

by from Berlin, Ct |

My experience with Premier Subaru (Branford) was a bit of a headache but overall very pleasant. I went to Premier to test drive a certified used car and was lucky to get Barb Mullen for my sales rep. Barb is the epitome of car sales done right. She provided an absolute no pressure environment and genuinely cared about making me happy. I initially wanted to trade in my old car, but after the sales manager offered less than half of its worth I was forced to sell private party. During this process Barb was always there at a drop of a hat and made sure I ended up in the car I wanted. Within a week of owning the car, I realized the front speakers didn?t work and the steering rack started to leak. Originally they told me it wasn?t covered under warranty and that I had to pay $1200+ to get it fixed. I expressed my dissatisfaction to Brian Iaguessa in the service department, and he did everything he could (going to his manager, and eventually to the owner Bob Alvine) to get it fixed at no cost to me. It took a week to get my steering rack replaced and another 3 weeks to get my speakers settled. In Summary: Pros: - Buying a car at Premier is extremely easy and very pleasant (i.e. Barb Mullen). - The staff in the service department care (i.e. Brian Iaguessa). Cons: - Used cars are not checked as thorough as you would like. - Typical dealership trade in values

Premier Subaru Kia responded to this review

October 19, 2014

Chris, Thank you for your comments. We are sorry for the issue on the car, as well as the confusion. I am glad you afforded us the opportunity to make it right. We care very much about our customers and have worked hard over the last 14 years to exceed the expectations of our clients.

Excellent sales rep, Trishia Baley

by from East Hampton, CT. |

Trishia Baley was terrfic to work with and made my buying experience one that was second to none. Sincerely, Christine Costa

No pressure dealer

by from Terryville, CT |

Tyler was a pleasure to deal with. Too bad they didn't have what I was looking for.

Great Staff!!

by from Branford, CT |

The past year for me has been filled with many hardships and craziness. The staff at Premier Subaru were the complete opposite of this! They were all extremely helpful and went the extra mile to work with my busy schedule! This was the first time buying a car on my own, and even though I kind of knew what I wanted and how the process went, they helped and explained in more detail. I am very thankful for Ted Astarita, the because he definately accommodated my wants and needs. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped while I was there. It was superb customer service and I HIGHLY reccomend this dealership and its' staff. :)

excellent customer service

by from Milford, CT |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Barb "Nama" Mullen...you want to talk about great customer service she is the one to see. Thanks so very much I love my car ....this is a great dealership and what makes it better is dealing with Barbara!!!