Premier Subaru Kia

150-165 N Main St, Branford, CT 06405

New 888-770-9254
Used 888-824-9753

Get More. Save More. It's the Premier Way

My First Car Buying Experience was a GREAT one!!!

by from East Haven, CT |

I had been driving an old car for a while and was excited to start looking for cars. I loved the Kia Optima but thought it would be too expensive. I was hoping for a new car but told myself I'd buy an older car if it was the right one. I went to Kia first "just to look". It was incredibly busy because it was a Saturday but we decided to wait to talk to someone. Dan, who isn't even a salesman but a manager, came over and started to talk to us while we waited. He asked me what I was looking for and I gave him a very short description and told him my price range. He told me he'd check what he had and see if he could find me the perfect car. Within 10 minutes, I was test driving a fully loaded 2012 Kia Optima that was at an amazing price in my price range. He helped me until Tyler was free then Tyler took over, explaining everything to me and helping me to fill out paperwork and put money down to hold the car. Within an hour and a half I had found my car and put money down. Kenny helped me to find a great loan and 3 days later I picked up my amazing car. They also made me feel that if anything was wrong or I had any issues, I could always call and talk to them. Everyone was so nice and although I was expecting to feel pressured, especially as a younger female, I never felt that way. Everyone was just worried about getting me a car I liked, not what they wanted to sell me. I HIGHLY recommend going to Premier Kia if you aren't into that fake salesman act you get at some other places.

Mark Stewart #1 in my book for sales!

by from Madison, CT |

After driving my '03 Ford Explorer for 232K miles I finally felt it was time to get a new car. Unfortunately, a trade in wouldn't give me much money so I have decided to keep it for a while as my dog car.. Since my husband has an '02 Outback and has been pleased with it for the most part (we bought it used and it did have some noise issues) and wanting a good size but a bit lower in height car I decided to get the Outback. I didn't have specific criteria other than moon roof and cloth seats. I had been in touch with Kristen, one of the managers, and expressed my need to get the best price. Upon arriving at Premier on the last day of the month I entered into a busy showroom. Mark Stewart was my salesman and I could tell from the beginning it was going to be a stress free experience. We were a good match. Mark was knowledgeable, patient, a good listener and had a good sense of humor, which is very important to me. My husband will be buying a car hopefully sooner rather than later I would recommend he work with Mark.

Excellent sales rep, Trishia Baley

by from East Hampton, CT. |

Trishia Baley was terrfic to work with and made my buying experience one that was second to none. Sincerely, Christine Costa

No pressure dealer

by from Terryville, CT |

Tyler was a pleasure to deal with. Too bad they didn't have what I was looking for.

Great Staff!!

by from Branford, CT |

The past year for me has been filled with many hardships and craziness. The staff at Premier Subaru were the complete opposite of this! They were all extremely helpful and went the extra mile to work with my busy schedule! This was the first time buying a car on my own, and even though I kind of knew what I wanted and how the process went, they helped and explained in more detail. I am very thankful for Ted Astarita, the because he definately accommodated my wants and needs. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped while I was there. It was superb customer service and I HIGHLY reccomend this dealership and its' staff. :)

excellent customer service

by from Milford, CT |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Barb "Nama" Mullen...you want to talk about great customer service she is the one to see. Thanks so very much I love my car ....this is a great dealership and what makes it better is dealing with Barbara!!!

An excellent experience at Premier Subaru

by from Madison, CT |

We have always considered Subaru to be an excellent brand, but were hoping for a hybrid model. Our interest was piqued when we learned about the Crosstrek hybrid, and we visited the showroom to take a look when we were ready to buy a new car. Barbara Mullen did an excellent job of showing us the different models, answering our questions, and figuring out which vehicle would suit our needs best. Never did we feel pressured. We just bought a Forrester, and are very happy with it so far. Jeff Ircyk was equally pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient. Overall, this was the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. We would highly recommend this team to our friends and family.

Premiere Subaru

by from Moodus, CT |

I recently was shopping for a newer used car, and actually found just what I wanted through Craigslist. I knew I wanted a Subaru Outback Wagon. I was looking for a newer model year, but couldn't afford brand new. What I found was a 2010 Outback with less than 26,000 miles on it. It was a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, and had a price tag a few thousand dollars below Blue Book value. It sounded too good to be true, but I went to see it, and that car is now sitting in my driveway. Ted Astarita was my salesman, and he walked me through every step of the process flawlessly. He had my complete confidence, and my "find" is as close to a brand new car as I would have been able to come anywhere due to the condition and low miles. Thank God I looked on Craigslist!!!

Proud to be a Premier customer

by from Ivoryton, CT |

I purchased my first Subaru Forester from Premier. Before going to Premier, I went to a different dealer. That experience was so horrific, I almost did not buy a Subaru. I did go to Premier because the reviews of Subarus are so good. I was treated exceptionally well. I am thrilled with the Forester and thank Lucy and Rodney for their time and effort!

Great Experience at Premier Kia!

by from Bridgeport, CT |

This place is fantastic! Forget all of those stereotypes and horror stories you hear about the car buying process! Premier Kia is the least "car dealer-y" dealership I've even been to! All of the staff we interacted with were genuinely nice people who seemed to really enjoy their jobs. We felt comfortable immediately upon entering the door, never felt that we were bring tricked or manipulated, and ended up with a fantastic car at a great price! I visited Premier Kia because they were the only Kia dealer in the area that is a part of the Costco Auto Buying Program. I exchanged a few e-mails with Rita, spoke with her on the phone, and scheduled a time to test drive the 2014 Kia Soul. We test-drove the car with Tyler, who was extremely friendly, helpful, and answered all of our questions about the car. We worked with Dan and Tyler to determine the pricing, and they offered me enough for my old car that I decided to trade it in over selling it privately. With the Kia and President's Day incentives, plus the Costco pricing, lifetime power train warranty, and two years of maintenance included, we really feel that we got an incredible deal on our 2014 Kia Soul! Within an hour and a half of arriving we had (painlessly) made a deal on the car! There was none of the pressure and back and forth horror stories that I've heard about the car buying process elsewhere. I was in shock at how smoothly everything went! When we picked up the car a few days later, Kenny spent lots of time with us explaining all of the paperwork we were signing and finalizing the sale. Then, Tyler transferred the plates from my old car to the new car (he even has a special license plate flattening technique!), and spent plenty of time with us in the car explaining to us how each button and feature worked, and how to connect my phone via bluetooth (very important!). I feel that it's worth noting that the car came with a full tank of gas- I've heard from others that they've had to fight for a full tank when picking up cars from other dealerships. We were soon excitedly on our way in our new car! I would highly recommend Premier Kia to anyone I know after the wonderful experience we had! They really made us, a fairly cynical couple, feel comfortable and informed throughout the process. We are so pleased with our new car, and we really appreciate the help and hard work of those at Premier Kia!

premier, jeff lambert

by from Queens, NY |

really easy, effortless dealer experience. by far the easiest i've ever had. the web price listed was honored, & the employees were helpful & professional, especially my sales guy Jeff L.