Ford of Branford

301 East Main Street, Branford, CT 06405

New 866-973-0868 New866-973-0868
Used 866-984-4288 Used866-984-4288
Service 888-875-2073 Service 888-875-2073

For all of your auto purchasing, servicing, & auto financing needs, Ford of Branford has you covered!

Service oil change

by from Branford, ct p |

I called for appt and was given one immediately. The service will take less than one hour.i have always Been completely satisfied with all my business dealings with the folks at Branford Ford.

August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Here at Ford of Branford we always strive to give our customers the best possible service. Come back and visit us soon!

Helpful staff

by from Milford, Ct |

Staff very helpful. They did forget to reset a sensor when oil was changed, but when I called they told me how to fix the issue- every thing was resolved. I always find the staff extremly attentive to me, and to the work they do.

May 24, 2016

We're so glad your service experience went well. Thank you for your loyalty, and thank you for writing this nice review!

Engine Light ON

by from New Haven, CT |

My engine light was on and I brought it in it was scanned there were evap codes. I had to bring it back for repair. I was driven to work and by your place and was brought back by someone else , a friend. I now have engine back on, Robin had it scanned on Saturday and it was evap codes again , so today she kept it and was able to get me a car, because I travel to different court houses for my boss and need transportation, and I take care of an elderly grandfather after work. SO the service and place did great frustrated with car and the codes.

May 21, 2016

Madelyne, we're so glad that we we're able to help out during your frustrating experience. Thank you for the 5 star rating, and if you ever need us again, we're here!

Wait time to long!!

by from Branford, CT 06405 |

Waited over 3 1/2 hours for an oil change and a battery ... Waiting time much to long!! :/

Ford Escape Service

by from Branford, CT |

No purchase made, in for maintenance. Staff very helpful and courteous. Got my car right in with no fuss and fixed it quickly. Very happy.

May 18, 2016

Eric, we're so pleased that your service appointment went so well! Thank you for this great review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ford Owner

by from North Branford, CT |

Service department staff is Always friendly, helpful, and pleasant.

May 12, 2016

Marlene, we're very grateful for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Car Owner

by from Branford, Ct |

I had an appointment for oil change. I was taken in as soon as I arrived. The waiting area is nice and clean. Coffee and Donuts available while you wait. My tires were rotated and car washed. Every one I have talked to from purchase date have been very friendly and helpful.

May 18, 2016

Margaret, we're very pleased to hear your service appointment went so well. Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

My recent 27000 mile checkup

by from Northford, CT 06472 |

I keep coming back because I can depend on the service I receive. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

May 12, 2016

James, we're very grateful for your business, and thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Fast service with no appointment

by from Branford, CT |

I had an emergency with my vehicle and stopped in to have it checked out. Sal Casa welcomed me and got me in for service right away. My vehicle was ready the same day even though my vehicle needed parts and was a spur of the moment appointment. George Smith and John Calzone were also very helpful during my visit.

May 11, 2016

Dawn, we're very happy to hear you had a great service experience! Thank you for this wonderful review, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Sal, George and John.

Excellent service

by from Guilford, CT |

Everything went very smoothly with both the warranty job (replacing a sensor) and the regular service. The fact that the car was also washed was an unexpected bonus.

May 6, 2016

Keith, we're so pleased that you had a great service experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again!