Ford of Branford

301 East Main Street, Branford, CT 06405

New 866-973-0868
Used 866-984-4288
Service 888-875-2073

For all of your auto purchasing, servicing, & auto financing needs, Ford of Branford has you covered!

Service oil change

by from Branford, ct p |

I called for appt and was given one immediately. The service will take less than one hour.i have always Been completely satisfied with all my business dealings with the folks at Branford Ford.

August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Here at Ford of Branford we always strive to give our customers the best possible service. Come back and visit us soon!

Courteous Service Department

by from North Haven, CT |

George and Keith were friendly and kept me in constant contact. I appreciated a discounted price on an extra key and also the free reading of my door unlock code. Great service, great guys... thanks.

August 5, 2015

We are so glad George and Keith were so accommodating and able to give such great service! We thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Great experience!!

by from Middletown, CT |

We had a great experience with our purchase from Ford of Branford! Everyone was very willing to assist in any way possible, and made the process very painless!! I would recommend anyone looking for new or used fords to just drive down there and have a look!

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We are very pleased that your visit was satisfying and that you found the right vehicle for you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Service

by from Branford ct |

I had a good experience in the service department. They are always very polite and helpful. They answer all of my questions and help me to understand what is being done to my vehicle. I appreciate the service and staff at Ford of Branford.

October 10, 2014

Veronica, thank you for visiting our service department, and thank you for your feedback! Customer service is very important to us, so it is great to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! Happy motoring!

ford of branford

by from clinton, ct |

I am fond of the team at ford of branford. Ive never purchased a vehicle from them but I certainly will when it is time. My experiences with the service department are always great.

October 10, 2014

Mary, thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so glad that you had a good experience with us! We hope to see you when it is time for you to purchase a new vehicle! Happy motoring!

Jeff Roskin

by from East Haven, CT |

Had an excellent experience with Jeff Roskin! He was very knowledgeable about the car! He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure to buy, what ever I wanted to do was fine with him! It was nice to work with someone who was about the "customer" and not just making a sale!

September 17, 2014

Terri, thank you very much for your feedback! Jeff Roskin and the rest of the Ford of Branford greatly appreciate the time you took to review our dealership! We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Motoring!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Guilford, CT |

I had been to a few other dealerships and Branford was by far the most welcoming and friendly. I am telling all of my friends about my experience.

September 17, 2014

Connie, thank you for your feedback! Customer service is very important to us, so it is great to hear that you had such a great experience at Ford of Branford! We look forward to doing business with you in the future! Happy motoring!

Used car purchase

by from Branford ct |

Buying process is great.... Need better communication from service department... Thought I had an appointment but in fact did not... Ron was great and David

September 17, 2014

Spencer, thank you very much for the feedback. It is great to hear that you had a positive buying experience with us. We apologize for the miscommunication within the service department. We look forward to making it up to you when it is time for your first service! Happy motoring!

Great Staff

by from Madison CT |

I bought my car here and won't get it serviced anywhere else. I needed replacements for my rear windshield wipers and Ford of Branford had the parts I needed and did the work quickly and efficiently. Fantastic customer service, really great to work with.

September 17, 2014

Mike, thank you for your feedback. The service department appreciates your continued business, as well as your kind words! Come back and visit us soon!

Service

by from East Haven, CT |

Service took no time at all. Staff if very friendly. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

September 17, 2014

James, thank you for your feedback! Ford of Branford strives for excellence in customer service, and we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience in the service department! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy motoring!

Used purchase

by from Branford, ct |

Very happy with allyn temple and ford of Branford team

September 17, 2014

Dominic, thank you for your feedback! Allyn and the rest of the Ford of Branford team greatly appreciates the time you took to review our dealership. We are so glad that you had a great experience with us. Remember us in the future for all of your vehicle needs! Happy motoring!