Roy O'Brien Ford

New 888-900-6883 New888-900-6883
Used 888-461-7503 Used888-461-7503
Service 888-743-5169 Service 888-743-5169

Stay on the Right Track to Nine Mile & Mack

very good, bought 3 different cars from there.

by from Michigan |

Sale man know how to do there job, does not need to go see a manager every time we have a question on financial matters. Listen to the customers needs and finds exactly what they need & want in there price range!

Great customer service!

by from Roseville, MI |

Nicole Ekmeian was awesome! She is a very positive up beat girl that made me comfortable during the whole process! Always answered my questions very quickly and accurately!

Super Dealership, Super Staff

by from Clinton Township, MI |

My experience at Roy O'Brien Ford was extremely pleasant! Our salesperson, Rich Christina, was super. He gave much attention to detail during our lease purchase and we are extremely happy with the vehicle! Would recommend them anywhere, anytime for a new/used car purchase or lease. Made the process much smoother than I expected. We will definitely be back! Thanks again!

Best salesman ever!!! Loren Holmes

by from st clair shores, Michigan |

We stopped in to just look at cars. Loren our salesman was so awesome! We did not feel pressured at all. Loren took great care of us and we had the ford escape the next day. Loren went over everything in the car. He even synced up our phones for us. The customer service from t h e time we walked in was just amazing. We will always come back for Loren when we need a new car. I never knew purchasing a car could be so easy.

roy obrien ford

by from royal oak, mi 48073 |

always excellent-Jerry F is great. The process is great for busy schedules. Everyone is nice and they consider your individual needs for a car.

Roy O'Brien Inc

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Our experience at Roy O'Brien Ford was a very refreshing experience. Our salesperson, Alex Apess was very helpful and easy to understand what was included in our deal. He was very helpful with finding the exact vehicle that we had in mind for our needs. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. He always made himself available to us whenever we called with questions. When we came in to pick up our new vehicle, Alex went through every aspect of the vehicle including setting up the Sync system for us. Thank you Alex and Roy O'Brien Ford.

John Noel, Pres. A-1 Roofing and Siding,Inc

by from Harrison Twp., Michigan |

I love my new 2016 F150, what a machine-computer on wheels. Joe P. was wonderful and attentive, Hard to belive he is a "salesman. Once WE figured out what I wanted as I have not bought a new truck in 15 years ( my 2001 F250 with 325000 miles) is still running great Joe found what I wanted (needed) in 3 minutes. This is like the 5th truck I have got from them and several cars to friends. I would recomend Joe P. at Roy O'brian to not anyone but EVERYONE !!!!!!!

Roy Obrien Ford. Loren Holmes

by from Eastpointe, MI |

Go see Loren Holmes @ Roy Obrien Ford to lease or buy. He makes the whole process so easy!! Ask for Loren!!

Easy Man to work with.

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

I worked with Ted Roney to find the particular car I was looking for , interior and exterior color. He was very patient and helpful. I took a lot of his time and he just continued to do what he could do to find my car. I'm retired from Ford and all my family buy Ford products. I have bought many Ford cars over the years and he is one of the best salesman I've dealt with. With him as a salesman,Ford will continue to sell more cars. You should appreciate him at your dealership.

GREAT sales person and friendly atmosphere.

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I have to say buying my Ford Fusion SE was amazing! They were so nice at Roy O'Brien Ford. There was no pressure. All the rebates and discounts were explored and they helped me find the best deal! I had the BEST salesman ( Zach Nahas) I have ever had when buying a car!! Zach was very knowledgeable with the products and rebates and discounts etc. He explained everything thoroughly and made it all easy to understand. I would DEFINITELY recommend this Ford dealership to everyone. Thanks Roy O'Brien for making my buying experience EASY! Jan