Tremonte Cadillac Buick GMC

(5.0) 5.0 4 Reviews

490 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405

Great dealership... great staff

by from Clinton, CT |

Just bought an Acadia from them. The entire staff was a pleasure to deal with. Inventory of vehicles was great. Salesmen were helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a GMC, Buick or Cadillac visit this dealer and ask for Chris. My in-laws are looking to buy a car and I'll be sending them there for sure.

Tremonte Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

December 10, 2013

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of Tremonte GMC, Buick and Cadillac. Congratulations on your new Acadia and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us, we would be happy to assist with anything you need. Thanks again and have a great holiday season.

Pat the Man

by from Branford,Ct |

Pat was a wonderful sales person.I love my new Cadillac. Thank-you tremonte for making it happen.

Buick leads the pack!

by from East Haven, CT |

I was very satisfied with the quality of the sales team at Tremonte. I was shopping for a car on December 31 looking for a deal. I went to two dealerships prior to coming to Tremonte that day. The first dealership didn't seem to care if I bought a car or not . The second dealership's salesman was terrible. I was greeted by Chris at Tremonte and he was definetly interested in my business. John and Rob were also very helpful in closing the deal with me. I now love the Buick brand! I felt very comfortable with the team at Tremonte and I got an awesome deal on my 2010 LaCrosse.

Fantastic Sales & Service

by from Branford, CT |

I was recently shopping around for an suv. The sales staff was extremely helpful and the sales manager John did everything in his power to make it affordable for my husband and I. I will definitly be doing business with Tremonte again in the future.