Estle Chevrolet Cadillac

1515 N Clinton St, Defiance, OH 43512

New 888-712-2339
Used 866-415-4878
Service 877-855-9707

Your hometown dealer for over 30 years!

Wonderful Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Pete and Bob are both wonderful! I worked with Pete on the purchase of my vehicle and he made me feel like a valued customer, not pushy, extremely helpful, and very kind. When I went back to pick my new vehicle up, Bob was sure to come over and introduce himself, and thank me for choosing Estle Chevrolet Cadillac. I drove 45 minutes from my hometown to purchase my vehicle and it was worth every minute of the trip! I will return for any future purchases that I make!

July 8, 2013

Thank you Jillian! I am so happy that we could help with your Mailbu purchase. Bob provides a great place to work, and a GREAT place to do business!

Inconsiderate Service with No Apologies!

by from Bloomdale, OH |

After making an appointment, wasting gas money, and driving over 2 1/2 hours round trip, I was told by a not-so-considerate staff the vehicle was sold shortly after my call was made. Instead of calling back and showing respect for my family's time, they let us make the trip and even, apologetically joked with the new buyers about the deal. MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO BUY YOUR CARS ELSEWHERE. These people are all about the dollar and will have no qualms about doing the same to you.

July 28, 2014

I am sorry that you did not get the vehicle that you wanted. When we first spoke a couple of days before you were to come to the dealership, you were not able to give me a time that you would arrive. I asked that you let me know what time you would arrive at the dealership to drive the Mini Cooper. You did try to call after you were already on the road, but I was not able to take your call immediately, since I was with another client. You chose not to leave a message, and instead spoke with a non-internet certified salesman. When he asked for a contact number to let you know if anyone else was looking at the car, you refused and promptly hung up. He was not aware that someone was working on the car with one of the other 7 salesmen, and was not able to call and tell you. My suggestion is to stick with the sales person that you start with, if you expect to get complete information and have a satisfactory experience. When too many people get involved, messages can get crossed and situations like this can arise. We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients, as we rely on repeat and referral business, and would NEVER intentionally bring someone to the dealership under false pretenses. Good luck in your search for your Mini Cooper.

poor service

by from Paulding, Ohio |

I brought a truck in for repair. Was charged over $600 for the ecm and there were no diagnostics ran on the truck. The only thing done was install the computer. The dash was already taken apart for them and was not put back together afterwards. Also, the batteries were dead when went to pick it up. It took a week to unplug the old computer and plug in the new (they already had the "new" ecm so I didn't have to wait for shipping) and it took a week to do 3 hrs. of labor.

Satisfying and pleasurable experience

by from Paulding, Ohio |

Pete was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He was very responsive and patient with all our questions, making our decision to buy from Estle very easy. Mike and Gary were very helpful and easy to talk to. Estle Chevrolet Cadillac is a dealership by which all others should be judged!

April 24, 2014

HM, It was a pleasure to be able to assist you with your purchase. Thank you for your kind words, and I hope we can help you again in the future. Pete

Great experience

by from Celina, oh |

Pete was wonderful to work with to trade in our truck and purchase an SUV. Pete is very personable and knowledgeable regarding the vehicles he sells and the added features they have. My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience at Estle Chevrolet. We were glad we made the 50 mile drive to purchase our SUV with them and will happily buy from them again in the future.

April 24, 2014

Thank you, CM. I am so glad that we could earn your business. Please keep us in mind for any of your future automotive needs. Pete

Would not deal

by from Russells Point, ohio |

Interested in purchasing a car, they would not budge of off asking price, sorry, good deal or no deal.

March 20, 2014

We understand your complaint, but we also make sure that all of our clients understand the nature of "online pricing" before they make the trip to the dealership. At Estle Chevrolet Cadillac, as with most online dealers, we have to publish our best price online. While a few dollars will never stand in the way of a deal, we do not have hundreds or thousands to work with. If we publish an inflated price so we can offer large discounts, we will never get a customer to call or email since most shoppers will sort by price from lowest to highest. It is our goal to give our customers the best value up front, without the hassle traditionally associated with car buying.

Fantastic Experience

by from Chickasaw, OH |

My fiance and I recently purchased a gorgeous Buick LaCrosse from Estle, and couldn't be more pleased with how the transaction went. We were treated well and with amazing professionalism. Jaret McDermott made us feel extremely comfortable and was incredibly helpful with the entire process. Traveled an hour and a half to do business with Estle and would do it again!

March 20, 2014

We are very glad that you are happy!! Thank you for your business, and we hope to help you again in the future.

The absolute "Best"!

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Purchasing a car has never been such a pleasure. Pete responded to my e-mail and phone call almost immediately upon my inquiring about the car we were interested in. We drove over on Friday the 15th, drove the car, went over questions about it with the mechanic. Discussed price, purchased the car, Pete and Mike both easy to talk with, by the time we left the dealership, felt we had made 2 new friends. Would recommend the purchase of a vehicle from Estle Chevrolet and Cadillac to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

November 22, 2013

Thank you Keith and Gerri!! It was our pleasure to help with your purchase. I wish you many great miles of enjoyment with your new Cadillac. Pete Schultz

Patient, helpful sales people

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

Pete contacted me via phone & email in regards to the truck I was interested in. He was helpful & laid back during the test drive and the buying process. I felt like he had my best interests in mind. I felt like a got a good deal with what I bought & what they gave me for my trade-in.

October 24, 2013

Thank you! I always try to treat customers just like I would like to be treated. Pete

Very satisfied! excellent people to deal with!

by from decatur, in |

Pete and Bob are wonderful! We were welcomed right away and left very satisfied! We will definitely be going back for our next purchase!

April 1, 2013

Thank you Chad! We look forward to helping you for many years to come! Pete

Deanna from St Marys

by from St. Marys, OH |

Very helpful and personable staff. Thank you for your business.

March 27, 2013

Thank you, Deanna!! We are happy to have been able to help!