Estle Chevrolet Cadillac

1515 N Clinton St, Defiance, OH 43512

New 888-712-2339 New888-712-2339
Used 866-415-4878 Used866-415-4878
Service 877-855-9707 Service 877-855-9707

Your hometown dealer for over 30 years!

Seamless buying experience!!! A+++++++

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

This experience made car buying a breeze!! Saw my vehicle of choice online, called to discuss my trade in value, arrived at the dealership and they held to their word and made buying my daughter's first car a wonderful experience!! From my sales associate Andrea to the finance manager, each person exhibited integrity, know how and professionalism. I will definitely buy my next car at Estle!!

Routine Service

by from Defiance, OH |

Had my Malibu in for regular oil change and recall work. An overview was done as to what parts needed to be ordered and I was told not to pay for any of the service work until it was all complete. Very polite employees

Excellent Dealer

by from Napoleon, Oh 43545 |

I recently purchased a truck from the dealership through Bob Gutman. I've purchased several vehicles through Bob, in fact. He's friendly and cares about his customers. I also do all of my oil changes and other service needs at the dealership. They have a great rapport with their customers, which is what keeps me coming back. Great service and a great sales staff.

Great service

by from Defiance, Ohio |

Speedy check-in, car accessed quickly. Finished reasonably.

Service Perform on My '09 Buick

by from Defiance, Ohio |

Service found issue that can wait until next service. No pressure, no fuss, easy to work with service department.

Bad Timing or Bad Business Practice?

by from C.Grove, OH |

We drove 45+ miles to look at a vehicle we saw online only to be told the owner's brother had driven it home for the day. They told us he should probably be able to drive it back in for us to see but upon speaking with him he was home with sick kids. We would have been understanding if the vehicle would have been sold prior to our arrival since we did not call ahead. We did call the dealership after we arrived home and spoke with the manager and he said that we should have called ahead because employees can drive demo vehicles home - if everyone who wanted to look at a vehicle was calling ahead to see if the vehicle was in the lot, wouldn't the salespeople be answering phones all day instead of selling vehicles? We will most likely not be making the trip back to see any vehicles from this dealership.

Fantastic service!

by from Defiance, OH |

I had a horrible experience the first time I came here back in 2014. I walked inside and no one paid any attention to me for about 5 minutes. Finally someone said hi to me but he acted like I was an inconvience and like he didn't want to talk to me. I almost didn't buy the car that day but it was a good deal so I bought it. Fast forward to 2016 and my husband and I are looking for a new car. I did not want to go back to Estle because of the way I was treated the first time. My husband talked me into giving it another try so we walked in. We are greeted right away by Billy Nossaman. He treated us like royalty. We were able to make a great deal on our car. Billy needs to be the salesman of the year. This was a much better experience this time and I would recommend people see Billy Nossaman to buy a car.

2015 Chevy Trax delivered filthy.

by from Sylvania Ohio |

My parents took delivery of their 2015 Chevy Trax , ( Demo ) on 9/17/15. The front of the car was covered with dead bugs, the inside was very dirty. The widows were covered in a film of some sort and the floor mats look like they were never cleaned. If this is how This dealership delivers its vehicles to customers sit back and watch the empire crumble.

Excellent Body Shop Team

by from Defiance, Oh |

The body shop did a great job repairing the damage to my XTS from hitting a deer. The body shop manager went out of his way to get the parts and schedule the work so I could go on a planned trip.He provided follow up with me after working hours, worked smoothly with the insurance company, and expedited parts to complete this job. The damaged areas are repaired as good as new. Thanks.

Andrea Estle Sales Consultant/Internet Manager

by from Warren, Indiana |

An outstanding buying experience from start to finish! Andrea Estle contacted me after reviewing New Silverado's for sale on Cars.Com. I had sent inquiries to several other dealerships and received very few follow ups. Andrea contacted me on a regular basis until my wife and I made the decision to drive an hour and a half to Defiance, Ohio from Indiana. Andrea was very professional and made our buying decision extremely pleasant. We drove our new Silverado home the same day. I will recommend Andrea and Estle Chevrolet/Cadillac to all my family and Friends!