R D Banks Chevrolet

5729 Mahoning Ave NW, Warren, OH 44483

New 877-246-1250
Used 877-253-7586
Service 866-475-4551

Large enough to serve you. Small enough to care.

Fantastic Experience purschasing a 2015 Malibu!

by from Warren, OH |

Joe Hess greeted me at the door on a blustery, Ohio winter day and never stopped trying to find out exactly what my (our) needs were. Joe not only explained questions I had regarding the purchase of a new car, he explained how RD Banks was a great place to work and matched up with his work ethic. After about a half hour preview that my husband asked me to accomplish, I knew we would be purchasing a new car from RD Banks and Joe Hess, in particular. Joe explained the service department, its reputation, and the benefits of purchasing our car at RD Banks Chevrolet. The next evening, my husband and I met with Joe who pulled the car into the warm garage and went over the entire car, answering all of our questions, and explaining the amenities of the car.Joe listened carefully to our needs and went out of his way to make sure everything was completed in a timely fashion. Never in this experience did we feel pressured, rushed, or "taken"; not an easy task in this day and age. I will recommend that my children and friends purchase their cars at RD Banks. We are very pleased with our experience and RD Banks should be very pleased with their choice of Joe Hess as an employee.

Excellent experience buying car!!

by from Champion oh |

Banks Chevrolet made this buying experience great. I was not looking forward to shopping for a car at all, but staff at Banks were so helpful without being pushy. I would never go anywhere else to shop in the future. Thank you guys for making this easy & quick!!

Stress free experience, thanks for your help!!!

by from Bristolville, Ohio |

Joe Hess made the experience of buying a new car easier than I had imagined! Very polite and professional. Also a thank you to Jennifer for making the paper work sooo easy.

Hesitation Turns into Jubilation!

by from Champion, Ohio |

Joe Hess, R.D. Banks Chevrolet salesman, was the calming effect for my nerves. On the way home, several weeks ago, I decided to stop at the dealership to look at a used truck sitting on the lot. My S-10 was still running, but had seen most of its better days, yet, I was leery of making a new truck purchase. However, after Joe showed me the 2014 Silverado sitting on the showroom floor, Even though the truck was very affordable, I was just not ready to get back into car payments but at the insistence of my wife, I agreed to make the purchase. The GM employee discount, incentives and trade-in value of my current truck made buying this "dream" truck more attractive. Since things have changed significantly since my last vehicle purchase, Joe and the Purchasing department at Banks led and guided me through the buying process. When we ran into a few hiccups, Joe's knowledge of the "system" allowed us to work through the minor issues. Needless to say, I love my new Silverado! Something I should have had a long time ago. All the bells and whistles, imagine my glee in receiving a call through the Bluetooth in the truck! Many thanks to Joe Hess and the rest of the R.D. Banks for making this such a pleasant experience!

My Experience

by from Champion, OH |

Joe Hess was my representative and I found him to be quite enjoyable. He was very social and well spoken.

Best car buying experience thus far

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

I was very pleased with this dealership from the moment I walked in the door. I was greeted immediately by a friendly sales consultant. He was polite and went out of his way to meet my needs. He was knowledgeable about the entire Chevy line and the options available to me. I highly recommend Joe Hess and RD Banks Chevrolet for all your car buying needs.

Awesome Dealership

by from Kinsman, Ohio |

Russ is one of the best guys in the business! Has that small town dealer feel. Joe Hess was great on the sale and great to work with.

great people,very clean enviroment

by from hubbard ohio 44425 |

I have and will continue to send family and friends to this dealership. Joe and Jen could not of been more helpful and polite.

happy service customer

by from champion,ohio |

took my pre-owned impala to r.d.banks serv.dept. serv.mgrs.was very efficient,all repairs done 100% satisfied.thx you,dave and ron,and serv.tech steve !

Buy your next car here-you won't be disappointed!

by from Niles, Ohio |

This is a great place to buy a car! Everyone is very friendly. I love the fact that it's a family-owned and ran business. I got a 2014 Cruze last week and I've been so happy with this decision. Joe Hess was my salesman. He was awesome! He is very helpful and good at his job! Oh and Jennifer in the finance department was amazing! I will be back in three years once my lease is up! Can't wait to do business there again! Thank you for such excellent service! Keep up the great work. I will highly recommend this dealership to all.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Warren, OH |

I just bought a new 2014 Malibu and had an awesome buying experience at RD Banks Chevrolet. The entire process was very easy because they handled everything for me. My salesman was Joe Hess and he was awesome. He was very friendly, insightful and trustworthy. Jennifer in the finance department was amazing as well. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!