Spitzer Chevrolet Northfield

333 East Aurora Road, Northfield, OH 44067

New 877-240-3865
Used 877-707-3489
Service 888-984-7384

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

My New Car Buying Experience

by from Bedford, Ohio |

Three days ago I purchased a new Chevy Sonic from Spitzer Chevrolet in Northfield, Ohio. Both Sam Shaffer, the Sales Manager, and Mark Hamburg, my sales person, went out of their way to professionally and courteously explain everything related to my new car purchase. The last car I bought many years ago from another dealer was actually stressful and similar to getting a root canel. With Spitzer of Northfield, however, I actually enjoyed the "new car" buying experience. Mark Hamburg not only explained the important factors about my new car but he also sat in the car with me and showed me how to navigage the basic features of my new Sonic. Mark also explained the Onstar system as well as some of the other "extra" features of my new car. Additionally, Randy, the finance manager thoroughly explained the finacial aspects of my new purchase. In conclusion, I am totally satisfied with the purchase of my new Sonic from Spitzer in Northfield, Ohio and I would recommend Spitzer of Northfield to my friends and family.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Macedonia Ohio |

I leased a Chevy Cruze through Spitzer Northfield. Both my salesperson, Jennifer Valentine, and the finance manager Randy were very pleasant to work with. Rather than trying to force me into a deal of their choosing, which has been my experience elsewhere, they found out what I wanted as far as price and payments and worked to make it happen. I have purchased from this dealership twice before; this was my first time leasing.

Poor Interest Rate

by from Brecksville Ohio |

Purchased a Chevy Equinox at Spitzer Northfield 3 years ago. They must not get great interest rates from lenders because we did not get a good rate. Regret my purchase. Will not go back.

Spitzer Chevrolet Northfield responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Sharon, I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you! Please call me at your earliest convenience. Dustin Corder General Manager 330-467-4141

No pressure buying process

by from Hudson, Ohio |

I bought 2 previous cars from Spitzer, when it was time to trade in my car I went back to purchase my new one. Marty was very personable and suggested options that met my needs. We decided on a 2014 preowned car with low mileage and saved money on our purchase. Thanks again Spitzer

Great Experience and service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Marty Verescak of Spitzer Northfield was a pleasure to work with. From the time I called to initially set up a viewing of the 2011 GMC Acadia and throughout our visit. He made our final decision an easy one.

Awesome Dealership

by from Northfield, Ohio |

I came in looking to get out of my 2011 Ford Focus, the Team at Spitzer really exceeded my expectations. Marty, Sam and Randy were great to work with through the buying process. I was able to turn in my Ford Focus and even got my payments lowered, thanks

very helpful great dealership

by from bedford hts ohio |

marty verescak was a great sales associate..very helpful in getting me the car i wanted and to suit my finances i woild recomend the dealership to friends and co workers along with telling them to see marty verescak

Courtesy Service

by from Brunswick, OH |

Steve was very helpful and went to all lengths to help get us the best deal possible. Very appreciated!

Fabulous Experience

by from Hudson, Ohio |

Steve was a great help to me! He was exceptionally kind and certainly knew what he was talking about. He was very upfront about everything and I would certainly return to Steve and Spitzer for future car endeavors.

Easy Buying Experience

by from Hudson Ohio |

Steven was a great salesman to work with. Seemed to really care about finding a car to match our needs.

Great car - Great buying experience

by from Cleveland |

Marty Verescak was a very good salesman. He was courteous and helpful. He answered my questions and took my phone calls. Always freiendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. I will buy my next car from Marty!