Spitzer Chevrolet Northfield

333 East Aurora Road, Northfield, OH 44067

New 877-240-3865 New 877-240-3865
Used 877-707-3489 Used 877-707-3489
Service 888-984-7384 Service 888-984-7384

Saving You More Since 1904!

absolutely great dealership to buy from

by from Brookpark, OH |

Sam Frankina is the salesman that helped me. Him and the financing staff did a great job getting me the car I was there for. I would highly recommend shopping here for a vehicle. Very satisfied.

March 13, 2015

Nicholas, thank you for choosing Spitzer Northfield. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our store.

Very helpful service

by from Northfield, OH |

James and Ellery were very kind and helpful, without any pressure, during the buying experience. Thanks!

October 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Spitzer Chevrolet Northfield! We appreciate the 5-star review and for choosing us to serve you!

Very disappointing

by from Northfield, Ohio |

We went to the dealership on September 21 after receiving a mailer offering $17k for our 2012 vehicle and offering a Malibu lease for 2 years at $219/month. Unfortunately, as the old saying goes, if something seems too good to be true it probably is. and it was, too good to be true. I've bought a lot of cars over the years, I've been buying cars for more than 25 years now. Regretfully, this was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. And I really feel stupid for falling for the post card and going into the dealership. I really should have known better. The first question i asked our sales rep, who honestly was an okay guy, was , "Is this legit?" "Absolutely!" He replied, assuring me they were transparent, the price was the price, etc., etc. After spending two hours at the dealership, 90% of which was spent by us wandering the lot or sitting in the showroom waiting for him to come back, i can honestly say the dealership is anything but transparent. the price is not the price without serious back and forth, which is NOT what our sales guy implied. All the old tricks were deployed: from "I have to go see the manager" to hanging onto my keys after the trade-in evaluation to taking us for a test drive while they were still finalizing the numbers and on and on. But probably most egregious was what i consider the blatant falsehood from the ad we received. The $17k offered was positioned as 10% over the black book value. Instead, we got an offer of $12k and a story, that, "Our car was really not a high demand car." Fine, no problem, but no explanation was offered as to how the $12k number was "10% over black book value." Again, I feel stupid for falling for it and expecting honesty when I directly asked if it was legitimate. So, for the life of me, I cannot understand why a car dealership treats its potential customers so poorly. We'd already driven a Malibu elsewhere and were comfortable with the care, explained that to the sales guy, had a supposed "offer" for a deal (granted, i knew it would vary, but it was NOTHING like what was advertised) and tried to make an efficient purchase. Nope, we slid into their standard operating procedure: wait, wait, wait, haggle, haggle, haggle, wait, wait, wait, and on and on. Folks, let your customers buy the way THEY want to buy, don't force everyone to buy the way YOU want to sell; that's the way almost every other business operates. Be flexible, be fair, be honest, treat your customers with respect. That's all I'm asking. I don't want all of your profit, I'm a capitalist, and a business guy, I get it. I just don't want to be treated so poorly. So after two hours, we finally left, without a car and with very negative feelings about this dealership.

October 14, 2015

Brad, we are very sorry you had a negative experience with our dealership. I have passed on your feedback to our General Manager and he is looking into this. We appreciate all of our customer feedback.

Great dealer

by from Cleveland, OH |

Nice environment, great deal, fair price. I bought my first car here, all exceed my expectations.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your car shopping experience so much. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Northfield.

Great Place Awesome service

by from Erie, PA |

This facility is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They went out of their way to help me out when I had a problem with a used vehicle I bought from them.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of our store. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with your new purchase.

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Let me just start by saying, like most people, I dread the process of shopping for and buying a car. My search started on the internet, which can be overwhelming with all of the sights and options. One evening, my search led me to the Spitzer Chevrolet website. There, I saw a car that I was interested in. Fortunately, Spitzer's site let me know that one other person was also watching the vehicle. Having seen that, I immediately provided my information so that I could schedule a test drive. Later that evening, I received a call from Ashley who set up a test drive for the following morning. Sam (Sales Mgr) called that morning to confirm that I was still coming. It was then that I said a prayer, asking God, that if this were the car for me to let me know by making the note affordable and the process easy - Amen. When I got there, Danny (salesman) had the car ready to go. We took a test drive, I loved the car. Next was the credit application - Approved and within my budget. I only had my I.D. and my checkbook. That was not a problem for Spitzer. The rental car that I drove to the dealership, was picked up by the rental company. I signed paperwork, wrote a check, met with Randy (Finance Mgr) and ate 2 bags of popcorn while MY (new to me) Certified 2012 Chevy Equinox was being detailed!!!! This was my best car buying experience ever and I will be telling everyone how Spitzer is the place to go!! Everyone was so friendly and they kept EVERY aspect of this process as simple and easy as possible. Thank you Spitzer Chevrolet!! I LOVE MY NEW CAR and I will be back the next time I need another car!!!!!

December 11, 2014

That was such a great review! We really appreciate your kind words and it shows that all of our hard work from the top of the organization to the stores themselves work out. Our number one concern is always our customers and making sure that they are happy with their new vehicle purchase and that the process is as easy and stress free as possible. Thank you for becoming a member of our Spitzer family!

Enjoyed this buying experience!

by from Sagamore Hills, Ohio |

I would like to complement the Spitzer Chevy dealership in Northfield, particularly, Stephen S who helped me with the purchase of a 2014 Silverado. I was treated very well and I believe I got a good deal on the truck as well as a good price for my trade-in. Being a person that has had trucks for many years, I thought I knew everything about the truck I was buying but Stephan was able to give me details that I did not know and was very patient as I made my decision. I left with a nice clean truck with a full tank of gas so I would like to say thanks to Stephen and to the others in this store that assisted me in this purchase.

December 11, 2014

Bill, Thank you for your great review of our store and Stephen. We are so happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your new truck! Thank you for being a Spitzer customer!

Really nice dealership

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I want to thank Marty, he was very pleasant to work with along with the team at Spitzer they all made it happen for me.

November 25, 2014

Lena, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you are so happy with your car buying experience as well as Marty. Thanks for being a Spitzer customer.

Easy time

by from Cleveland, oh |

Stephen did a great job of making the buying experience easy and low pressure. I was able to get a car that fit my needs and he went over any questions I had.

November 25, 2014

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that Stephan was able to help get you into a car that you enjoy so much.

Was a very nice experience, low pressure

by from Walton Hills Ohio |

Turner was very polite and helpful in purchasing this vehicle. He worked withing our budget and did not pressure us to do something we were not comfortable with. Would definitly recommend to friends and family.

November 3, 2014

Charles, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you were able to purchase your vehicle and were happy with your experience.