Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd, Aurora, OH 44202

New 877-468-9439
Used 888-661-3167
Service 866-853-0757

You've Gotta Get A Car...Gotta Get It At GANLEY!

Great Dealership.

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

A few weeks back we bought a new Grand Cherokee here and it was overall a great experience. It is a nice little dealership that treats you like a person, not just a credit score. This is our first new car and they took the time to help us pick out the right one and explained all of our options to us. We will return here for our next Jeep!!!

I should have gone to my local dealer

by from painesville ohio |

Happy to sell us a big dollar truck, but after the deal was done...that was it...they told us to call back after 3 months to get a better refinance rate (had to go with chrysler at first to get rebates). Called back numerous times and was told by the finance mgr. I'll call you back...NEVER DID...what did he care about refinancing after they already made the deal. Now after refinancing elsewhere on our own for 2 % less....they won't return calls about getting refunded for service, tire contracts and gap ins. Terrible customer service and we would never ever go back or recommend them to anyone.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Angie and Rich, I apologies for our staff not returning calls regarding your refinance and service contract refunds. I can handle those issues if you like. We have no excuse for this and this is not normally how we handle business. Again, I apologize and look forward to assisting you. Sincerely, BJ Holmes General Manager

new to town

by from Aurora ohio |

im a new to aurora and driving around town and in need of a car soon, so I stopped by Ganley C,D,J,R of aurora. My girlfriend and I we greeted by nice and inviting staff that were eager and wiling to help and find out what we were looking for. So when the time come we will come back. It was nice to be treated like person and not a number.

Sue from Hudson

by from Hudson, Ohio |

Honest, straight forward, and fun to deal with. We shopped all around and should have just come here first. All car buying should be like this.

Never buy a used car from this dealer!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

We bought a used 2012 Volkswagen Jetta 2012 from this Ganley Franchise. We were told the car had been serviced and it wasn't. The wrong oil was used, they never reset the service reminder light, the car was out of alignment, and most importantly, the rear breaks did not pass safety inspection! Buyer definitely BEWARE!

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora responded to this review

May 4, 2014

We apologize for your bad experience and especially for our technician missing that the rear brakes were under standard (which we have repaired) However, we feel that some clarification is required. Your VW (and all vehicles sold at our location) received our 125 point safety inspection and the oil used was correct for the vehicle. It did not undergo a factory certified VW maintenance update. Again, we apologize for the oversight in our initial inspection.

Pleasantly surprised.

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have bought many cars in my day and it always has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I am not a tire kicker type of person and before I walk into the dealer I have researched what I want and will tell them the exact car I want when I get there. I do not like wasting my time nor a salespersons time. Ain't nobody got time for that! LOL Anyway, we walked into the dealer and our awesome salesperson Kelsey greeted us right away. I told her that I was looking for a specific car that I saw online the night before. She got the keys and pulled it up and withing 5 minutes we were driving the car. After about a 10 minute test drive we come back and start working the deal. I came in there armed with a folder full of info, such as competing dealers prices for the same car, our credit report, our vehicles trade in value and some other ammunition. Yeah, all that work was a waste because I did not really need it. The advertised price on the car (which I thought was a great price) was legit and the financing was right on target! Every other time I have bought a car I had to argue to get the advertised price and the financing is always way higher than what you could get on your own. It was nice to be able to go to a dealer and have them take care of all of the grunt work and find financing that was similar to what I could get on my own. The process did take a bit of time but that was expected. It's a small dealer they were pretty busy for a rainy Saturday morning. I wish I would have gotten a bit more for my trade but I still feel that when the rebates and dealer discounts were taken into account the price was fair all around. I would recommend this dealer and absolutely recommend Kelsey as a salesperson.

I was wrong, they care and want you to be happy.

by from Solon Ohio |

I wrote a review about my purchase of a 2011 Durango and my concerns regarding a wheel alignment. It seems that wires were crossed and the general manager BJ Holmes contacted me regarding my concerns and within 5 minutes he was able to determine that I needed to bring the vehicle in and that they will check it out and if it truly needs the alignment that the cost would be covered. BJ also spent time explaining some pricing questions I had and that made me feel even better because that was something he didn?t have to do but he went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable again with the whole process. The staff at Ganley C.D.J of Aurora is great, and that?s why I found it difficult to understand this issue. With Dan Katz and BJ Holmes? help they made this painless and very grateful they went the extra mile to make this customer a happy one. I have no problem changing my stance from my first comment, Because they go the extra mile to insure that their customers are happy even after they leave the dealership and listen to the likes, wants and concerns of their customers I would be more than happy to send my family and co-workers to Ganley C.D.J of Aurora.

Great car but now question buying from here now

by from Solon Ohio |

I wish i could give a higher rating for my salesman Dan katz becayuse he is a good guy i just feel that his hands are tied in this situation but i could be wrong. I just purchased a 2011 Dodge Durango from this Ganley dealership after looking around the area. After trying to negotiate a price for the vehicle with no luck I had to wait a few weeks for the price to go down. Once that happened and I took ownership of the vehicle I noticed once I got onto a freeway that the car needed a slight wheel alignment and could even tell from the wear on the tires it needed one. Two days after buying the car to see if they would complete a wheel alignment at no charge or at a discounted rate I was told to check the tire pressure and to make sure I?m driving on a level surface. When I explained I had checked all of this I was given the full price service amount to have the alignment done and that they felt when the vehicle was first serviced it did not need one. I really enjoyed working with my salesman and was eager to send my father to this dealership but this has left a bad taste in my mouth, I truly hope they change their mind and do the right thing Buyer Beware of this dealership.

Very good.

by from Mantua, OH |

My first experience with Aurora Chrysler was in 1985 when I bought a new Plymouth Horizon, but they have been my only dealer since my purchase of a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. Although I've had words with the managers in service, they have been very respective of my displeasures with occational job performance. Needless to say, they are far better than other dealers I've had to deal with. When anyone is looking for a vehicle I always point them to Aurora Chrysler. I consider the owner, Jack Mancini and his manager, Steve Glova with their staff as family and the service and parts managers as friends. I guess I'm saying " I like them all". Bill Wetherholt

Totally Satisified Buyer

by from Jackson OH |

I drove over 4 hours to this dealership because they had the vehicle we wanted..They were honest about the vehicle And we didn't have any doubt that what we seen of cars.com was exactly what the vehicle was.

Totally Satisified

by from jackson oh |

I had serched the internet for the vehicle I wanted and this dealership waS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD WHAT i WAS LOOKING FOR