Acura of Troy

(1.5) 2 Reviews

1828 Maplelawn Dr, Troy, MI 48084

Misleading sales

by from New boston, MI |

Went to purchase a srx, and do a trade in,got there and the manager stated he didn't know the price of his srx, and I just spoke with these guys 1 day ago and they gave me the price over the phone. And also stated they didn't have the title to the SRX. I HAD a 1 and half hour drive. No gas or nothing. Just stated they will call me.WOW!!!

Bad Business Ethics

by from Toledo |

I attempted to purchase a 2010 acura tsx from this dealer after driving 2.5 hours out if my way on a recent trip.I was not impressed as soon as I walked in the door. I was immediatetly told that the price on the internet would not be honored. The General Manager quickly to me that the dealership was not liable because a third party is used to post those ads and the price would not be honored. The difference in price was about three thousand dollars. I had talked with the GM before coming the dealership.They then approached me on trying to put together a proposal because I came so far,so againist my better judgement I agreed. They asked me how I would pay the difference and I told them that Ic would write a chek for the difference. They agreed.So once I received my written proposal I noted that the new price was about $400 more than I agreed to. The GM made a mistake and put in a 20% downpayment on the proposal and this changed the transation by $400.(not in my favor)a .Again they would not honor the transation when it was their mistake.I am unsure how this dealership has had received so many awards. I would advise you to travel someplace else to purchase a car.The salesman attempted to do everything that he could to help us purchase the car but the GM would not take responsibility for the listing or the error on the proposal.I have been treated better at Hyundai dealer while purchasing a used car for my step daughter.

Bad Business Ethics