Mark Thomas Ford, Inc.

3098 Elm Road Ext. N.E., Cortland, OH 44410

New 855-241-0758
Used 855-238-0499
Service 855-225-8171

The only deal we can't beat is the one we don't see!

Great Experience All-Around

by from Niles, OH |

I had seen the car I had been looking for on the used portion of their lot. At the time, my daughter and I were both sick with the stomach flu, but I didn't want to lose out on getting the car I'd wanted. I called in advanced and explained that I did not want to spend an excess amount of time at the dealership with a small child who was sick and wanted to know if they could just see if I would be pre-approved for financing before I came in to test-drive. Tom Jr was very friendly and took care of everything before I came in. He even got my car traded in for the amount I was expecting to get. When we came in he was very friendly, met us outside so we didn't have to walk in and greeted me by name. He had the plates ready and took me for the test drive. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. I had already dealt with several other dealerships, who by that point had left me underwhelmed, and some even angry. So it was quite frankly a big surprise to me to be leaving happy and 100% taken care of. The car was fresh onto the lot, so it needed an oil change and the check engine light was on, so they gave me the car and made arrangements with me later to drop it off and they got me a rental until the job was done. I am a very happy customer.

Friendly Service. Happy Customer!

by from West Virginia |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Mark Thomas Ford. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience. I traveled a long way for my vehicle. My salesman Kenny did a fantastic job of guiding me through the buying process. He seemed sincerely invested in helping me and was expeditious at answering all my questions even when he was off the clock. I would definitely recommend him as a salesman if you are considering Mark Thomas Ford. I also had great interactions with the others salesman on the floor that day too. I would definitely consider purchasing from Mark Thomas Ford again.

Better than expected buying experience!

by from Williamsfield, OH |

My wife & I had been shopping around for a new or late model car and after researching and test driving several SUV's had decided the Dodge Durango was the best suited for our needs. Visited a number of dealers checking out their inventory and their offers, and after checking online for Durangos at nearby dealers, saw Mark Thomas Ford had ONE 2014 used low mileage on the lot. Decided to take a trip to Mark Thomas to check it out (stopped at a couple other dealers on the way there to keep my options open). It was pouring rain when I pulled into their lot, but was greeted immediately outside by their staff, and directed to Jason Banic, who was enthusiastic about the Durango (even though they're a Ford dealer). He got the keys and went out in the pouring rain and pulled it into an indoor bay so I could get a better look at it and show me the features and the condition of the vehicle. I didn't need a test drive since I'd already driven a couple others and pretty much knew what to expect. I had a Ford F-150 to offer as a trade-in, and that's what perked me up when he made a generous offer ($2000.00 above the nearest competitor). Didn't make a decision right then, but was encouraged by the trade-in offer as well as their very competitive asking price. Got home and told my wife and went the next morning and on the way down Jason happened to call and sweeten the deal a little more. They really were willing to work hard to make this sale! After my wife took it for a test drive ,and got a better look at the condition (It was immaculate!),we decided this was the one. Sat down with Jason to work out the best deal and we were very pleased with how willing they were to sweeten the pot. Though we hadn't planned on driving home that day with a new(used) vehicle, that's exactly what happened. Though I usually don't take the time to participate in reviews such a this, the extraordinary efforts of the staff at Mark Thomas are worth my time and effort to enthusiastically recommend them, especially Jason Banic, as a dealer of choice. We'll likely be back when it comes time for our next vehicle.

New car buyer

by from Vienna OH |

Salesperson Ken knew his product, and was patient throughout the decision-making process which eventually helped me feel comfortable about choosing my new Focus; the Financial Representative was also very helpful.

Great place with even better deals!!

by from Leavittsburg, Ohio |

This is the first car lot where I had no problems. Our salesman was nice and funny he got us a wonderful deal with the Nissan Cube we fell in love with. He put us in our dream car with low payments. Mark Thomas Ford is definitely the place to go when looking for a new car.

great experience

by from Hubbard oh |

I hadn't planned on getting a new vehicle for a couple more yrs but my current vehicle had other ideas! I had been looking online at pricing so I would know what to expect when the time came and kept going back to mark thomas ford. Finding out it was going to cost more than my suv was worth to fix I went for a ride. Jason Banic greated me outside and asked how he could help me. I knew I was looking for a pick up truck and had even driven my 20 yr old f150 there. He asked if I was trading it in and laughed at my "oh h... no response" He took me right to the truck I'd seen online, it was even better in person. He brought everything together to come in under what I said I could afford on a monthly payment. Jason was very personable and knowledgeable. This is my 4th vehicle, second ford, and by far the best experience at a dealership.

Great salesman!!!!!!!!

by from Yo, OH |

I was apprehensive about getting a truck from certain dealerships in thr area but soon as I walked in Mark Thomas Ford i was greeted by Jason Banic. Very upfront and great guy!!! He has a customer for LIFE!!! I recommend this dealership to everybody!

Great deal on Used car

by from Hubbard OH |

Found a used Cavalier on cars.com at Mark Thomas. Stopped on a Saturday, within and hour and a half we were driving the car home. Good service from our salesman Jason. Would go there again for a used or even a new car.

Excellent Service

by from Niles OH |

Went in to the dealership just to see any deals. Worked with Kenny at Mark Thomas Ford in Courtland and was met with nothing but quality service, was a quick and easy visit and very friendly. I've made lots of purchases from other dealers, but this was one of the best and fastest experience I've had. Kenny was a top notch salesman, I was very impressed with his customer service.

mercury montego

by from north jackson |

Kenny was an amazing joy and had an awesome showman ship for his act of caring for the customer

Mark Thomas Ford

by from Hubbard Ohio |

Eric Kellermann gets 5 stars for helping me get a good price on my new truck.Also everone else that help. Eric also took the time and went over the truck from top to bottom with me.Also the guys in the back were a great help Cleaning out my old truck.I recommend (Eric&Mark Thomas Ford to everyone)