Mark Thomas Ford, Inc.

3098 Elm Road Ext. N.E., Cortland, OH 44410

New 855-241-0758 New855-241-0758
Used 855-238-0499 Used855-238-0499
Service 855-225-8171 Service 855-225-8171

The only deal we can't beat is the one we don't see!

Great Experience All-Around

by from Niles, OH |

I had seen the car I had been looking for on the used portion of their lot. At the time, my daughter and I were both sick with the stomach flu, but I didn't want to lose out on getting the car I'd wanted. I called in advanced and explained that I did not want to spend an excess amount of time at the dealership with a small child who was sick and wanted to know if they could just see if I would be pre-approved for financing before I came in to test-drive. Tom Jr was very friendly and took care of everything before I came in. He even got my car traded in for the amount I was expecting to get. When we came in he was very friendly, met us outside so we didn't have to walk in and greeted me by name. He had the plates ready and took me for the test drive. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. I had already dealt with several other dealerships, who by that point had left me underwhelmed, and some even angry. So it was quite frankly a big surprise to me to be leaving happy and 100% taken care of. The car was fresh onto the lot, so it needed an oil change and the check engine light was on, so they gave me the car and made arrangements with me later to drop it off and they got me a rental until the job was done. I am a very happy customer.

Beautiful Dealership With Experienced Sales People

by from Canfield, Ohio |

Jim Goddard and Jason Banic made the purchase of our Race Red Focus a good experience. No pressure, just honest salesmanship. We will definitely tell others about Mark Thomas and their friendly staff.

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, pleasant

by from Andover, OH |

Purchased a used Ford truck in 2006 at Mark Thomas Ford and the process was smooth. Needing a new vehicle and liking the reliability and excellent quality of Ford vehicles, we decided to look at an Escape. Mark Thomas Ford has a nice selection on the lot to look at and also offered to have an Escape brought to the dealership if there was nothing that we liked. The Sales associate, Jason, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, informative, and easy to talk to. We traded in the old truck without difficulty. Mr Ayers, in finance, was extremely happy, helpful, pleasant to talk with, and didn't mind explaining and showing us different payment options. We never felt pressured or rushed.

Great service and friendly employees

by from Canfield Oh |

My visit to Mark Thomas was very productive. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A big Thank You to Ken Mazurkiewicz for all of his help. He was such a great help getting my Explorer for me. I feel that he went over and beyond to get me what I wanted. Thanks again Ken

The BEST Dealership experience I ever had

by from Aurora, Ohio |

I was very impressed with the dealership and my sales person. I purchased the GMC the same day I spoke with Jason Banic. He worked with me as soon as I called to make sure the truck was still on the lot. I will return to this dealership to purchase other vehicles. The BEST Dealership around.

Great Experience!!

by from McDonald, Ohio |

This is the second time we've bought a car from this dealership! They are very fair, personable, and you can expect to have a pleasurable buying experience. Jason Banic, our salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable!

Best Car Buying Exprience In The Area

by from Youngstown, OH |

I just purchased my second vehicle from these guys. It was a 2010 F150. The first car was a couple years ago. It was a Mazda used, and have had no issues with it I've been very pleased. Both salesman were very nice and easy to work with. They showed me good cars in my price range and they were both knowledgeable about the cars i was looking at i would definitely go there if you have never been there and I know when i need my next car this is the first place i will go.

Great experience purchasing first car

by from Sharon, PA |

I purchased my first vehicle from this dealership in March 2015, and everyone working there made the experience as simple and easy as possible. They were friendly, personable, and no one had the slightest hint of the stereotypical "car salesman" attitude.

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Youngstown |

I did not buy a ford, but a used Honda. They treated me great. They worked a great deal for me and great finance as well. One week later they even did a minor repair for me at no cost! Mike Cook was my sales associate and Steve Bott the manager. No pressure and super helpful. I would come back again in a heartbeat.

Kenny is great!!

by from niles, ohio |

I just traded my 2004 mustang (a car I have shared many great memories) for a leased 2016 ford escape. Main man Kenny did such a great job answering any and all questions and made the overall experience great! Everyone else was so nice and friendly! We even shared some laughs with the finance paperwork guy! They all got the job done quickly and painlessly and turned my fears/uncertainties into excitement....which is how it should be! I love love love this car! Thank you so much for everything! And Kenny you are the man!