Mark Thomas Ford, Inc.

3098 Elm Road Ext. N.E., Cortland, OH 44410

New 855-241-0758
Used 855-238-0499
Service 855-225-8171

Home of Mr. Low Payment Come See How Low We Can Go!

Great Experience All-Around

by from Niles, OH |

I had seen the car I had been looking for on the used portion of their lot. At the time, my daughter and I were both sick with the stomach flu, but I didn't want to lose out on getting the car I'd wanted. I called in advanced and explained that I did not want to spend an excess amount of time at the dealership with a small child who was sick and wanted to know if they could just see if I would be pre-approved for financing before I came in to test-drive. Tom Jr was very friendly and took care of everything before I came in. He even got my car traded in for the amount I was expecting to get. When we came in he was very friendly, met us outside so we didn't have to walk in and greeted me by name. He had the plates ready and took me for the test drive. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. I had already dealt with several other dealerships, who by that point had left me underwhelmed, and some even angry. So it was quite frankly a big surprise to me to be leaving happy and 100% taken care of. The car was fresh onto the lot, so it needed an oil change and the check engine light was on, so they gave me the car and made arrangements with me later to drop it off and they got me a rental until the job was done. I am a very happy customer.

Glad I went to Mark Thomas Ford

by from Hermitage, Pa |

Jason Banic is a great salesman. I must have asked to look at 10 different vehicles and he never got tired of my endless questions. Jason showed me every vehicle I asked about and we walked back and forth on the lot several times. Considering it was 90 degrees and humid, he remained very patient. I felt he was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and I really love my Fusion. Thanks Jason, it was an excellent experience at Mark Thomas Ford.

Great service,great experience!!!!

by from Cortland,Ohio |

My husband and I purchased our new car from Mark Thomas Ford. From the time we set foot on the lot to browse, to the day we drove our new car home,it was nothing but a great,stress free experience. Our salesman,Mike,was very knowledgeable and helpful with all our questions and concerns. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and polite to us. They treated us great. We will definitely be return customers and highly recommend shopping at Mark Thomas to all our friends and family.

great service, great people

by from kinsman oh |

I can not say enough good things about the owner, Tom Levak, sales associate, Mike Cook and everyone who helped me. They were fair with my trade ins. yes, I traded in two cars . Mike was very knowledgeable about all the cars we looked at and was very patient with me. I have never bought a car where the sales rep didn't try to talk me into a more expensive car but not at Mark Thomas. There truly was no pressure just kindness and consideration. I will return to Mark Thomas for any car I need, any service to my car and I know I will be treated fairly. If you need a great car for a fair price and great service go to Mark Thomas ford and ask for Mike Cook. you wont be sorry.

Outstanding Experience! Great Pricing! Friendly!

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

As the title says: this was a truly OUTSTANDING experience! My family and I have purchased many Ford products over the last 20-plus years for both personal and business use, and from cars to heavy-duty trucks. The GM, Steve Bott has been our ?go-to? throughout this entire time, and there is a reason why we stick with him: He CARES, and most of all he DELIVERS ON HIS PROMISE to be the best and beat the rest! All the representatives at the store were friendly from the first second my wife and I entered the door! We called ahead of time to shop the lot, and asked about the available selection for the car (2014 Focus) that we had researched and that we wanted. We were not disappointed and found the selection great, and the entire process was again one of the best experiences buying a car that we?ve come to expect with Steve and his Team! And as far as our Dealer Sales and Leasing Representative, Michael Cook-- this guy is phenomenal. This guy has more energy than the Energizer Rabbit!! He was courteous, explained the car inside and out, all the options, helped Sync our phones and you can tell he loves what he does by the energy and genuine love for his job that he shows. The dealership is undergoing renovation so to be fair I rated it 4 out of 5 stars for now only because I was familiar with it before they started. Steve and Mike even showed us the intended plans, and this is going to be one beautiful dealership cosmetically when it?s finished! Thinking of buying a new car or truck? Make the call, take the drive to Mark Thomas Ford, and ask for Steve, Mike or any of the Team, and tell them Nick told you so!!

Very Satisfied: 2013 Ford F-150. Ask for Michael.

by from Vienna, OH |

Great Experience. Will start here when shopping for my next vehicle. Michael and Ken were very helpful, no high pressure.

Great Experience

by from Fowler, Ohio |

Just Leased for the first time. Was well taken care of by Salesman Michael Cook. Walked me through the process and made the buying experience effortless. Purchased 2014 F150 FX4 Supercrew - beautiful truck. Michael took the time to explain all features. Great sales staff!

Awesome Place and People

by from Warren, OH |

My husband and I went here after being treated terrible at Fred Martin. Jason Banic came right out to the used car lot and greeted us. We told him our situation and asked him to run our credit so we would have an idea of what to look at. We went inside for a few minutes and he had us test drive a brand new car. They were able to keep our payments where we wanted and everyone was very friendly and professional. I would and have recommended Mark Thomas Ford to everyone and Jason Banic. I have to say that Jason is one of the best salesmen that I have dealt with. To sell a car the salesman first has to sell himself and Jason did that. Mark Thomas Ford Rules!!

Great Service

by from Bristolville OH 44402 |

Did research on a few different vehicles. Visited a couple of dealerships. Michael Cook from Mark Thomas Ford listened to what I was looking for, found exactly what I wanted at the price I was looking for. Excellent salesperson. No games, no gimmicks, just straight forward sales. Financing was effortless. Love my Ford Escape. Thanks Mike and everyone else at Mark Thomas Ford. Would and will recommend to friends and family.

Mark Thomas Ford wants to sell cars and it shows.

by from Warren,Ohio |

My Husband and I looked on cars.com several times for a used car with low mileage and a good price. We kept going back to the Mark Thomas Ford Dealership site over and over. Today we decided to look this dealership over in person. We were amazed at the energy the entire staff had. They wanted to sell cars and they were willing to deal. Mike Cook showed us 6 to 8 cars that had features we wanted and a lot extra. Of course I ate my words,"we are not buying a car today". We now own a ford escape that has twice the features we wanted at the price point and payments we wanted. Go talk to Mike Cook or one of the other sales people. We are glad we did. Maybe you will be tool

Friendly and great experiance

by from warren ohio |

Great car buying experience! Mike and Ed did everything they could to make sure I was approved and left in the car that I wanted. Could not have made it any easier. They even recommend an insurance agent that was cheaper. Overall had no complaints.