Pamby Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

665 Danbury Rd # 7, Ridgefield, CT 06877

New 888-705-7523
Used 866-906-5841
Service 888-360-2509

Commitment to quality. Customer service. Value for the life of your car.

Couldn't Be Happier

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I was in the market for a new family car. After several less than satisfactory visits to OTHER dealers in the area, I visited Pamby in Ridgefield. I wanted another SUV and went to see the Dodge Durango. A professional and personable salesman (Jordan Ramey) greeted me within minutes of arriving and after quickly realized another car would better suit our family's needs. Today I drove home (one day later)in the the perfect car for my family, one I would have overlooked without Jeremy & the Pamby experience!

about 7k over orher dealers,

by from Ridgefield, CT |

Thought I would buy local but didn't realize I would pay such a premium. Never again. I should have known when they didn't even know the lease deals on the company website. nice but young and dumb.

Highly recommend Jordan Ramey and Pamby Motors

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

Jordan Ramey, our Sales Consultant was awesome. He was polite, professional, and very knowledgeable. Truly an asset to Pamby Motors. We also had the pleasure of dealing with the owner, John (Pamby) Pambianchi. It is obvious from the minute you set foot in the dealership that they truly are a family business and welcome you and treat you like family as well. My wife and I have owned two Jeep Wranglers in the past and went to Pamby for a rare find. We were given a fair appraisal of out Rubicon Unlimited on trade, and the deal on the new Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X Package could not be beat. We also had the pleasure of working on financing with Tom, the Business Manager. The finance options presented were spot on with a pre-approval we received before going to the dealership. We financed through the dealership with no regrets and for convenience. Why not, it was a no brainer. Thank you to the Pamby family for one of the best car buying experiences we have EVER had! Not only will we highly recommend Pamby Motors to our friends, family, co-workers and anyone we know in the market for a vehicle, but we will surely be back. Thank you so very much!!! G&K Budd!

Excellent!

by from Danbury CT |

Wonderful car shopping experience. NOT pushy!! Jordan helped us with all our questions. Thanks !

Thank you!

by from Danbury, CT |

Thank you Jordan and Tom for making the entire process so smooth. We love our new Jeep!

BACK IN BLACK (UNLIMITED)

by from Redding, CT |

Have owned Jeeps in the past and had our eye on the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Stopped in for a simple look and walked out an hour later owning this hot Black Unlimited Altitude SE ... just what I was looking for. Love the vehicle and the experience I had with the folks at Pamby.

2012 Jeep Liberty Lease

by from Georgetown, CT |

I went in looking for a used car and the guys at Pamby helped me with leasing a brand new 2012 Jeep Liberty. They got me the best deal and interest rate per the promotion that was going on. All my questions were answered in a timely fashion and it wasn't too long after that I picked up my Jeep. All the departments are organized, friendly and knowledgeable. I look forward to my ongoing relationship with Pamby.

Excellent Experience with Pamby Family Dealership

by from Fairfield County, CT |

If you are in the market for a new vehicle and a great sales experience stop by Pamby and ask for Jordan Ramey. Jordan and the sales manager Tom are knowledgeable and overall superb to work with from start to finish.

Go see Jordan Ramey!!!

by from Brookfield, CT |

Had a 2004 Jeep GC SE for a trade-in and had my eye on the 2012 Jeep GC Altitude Package. I sent an inquiry online and Jordan got back to me very quickly. We spoke on the phone a day after (Saturday) my online inquiry, then I test drove on Monday morning, purchased and drove away with my new Grand Cherokee at 2:30pm (after the clean and detail). It has been 8 years since I have been shopping for a Jeep and Jordan as well as Sales Manager (Tom) were superior. Nothing like when you have a great test drive, friendly and considerate Salesman (Jordan) and a Sales Manager (Tom) who works out a deal that is exactly what you asked and does not play the back and forth game for an hour. Jordan spent a little over an hour going over the details of the car inside and out (I never experienced this to this level of thoroughness). All-in-all top notch experience PLUS I get FREE oil changes for life. Awesome!!! Oh, one more thing, when I came back to pick up the car, they invited me upstairs to have a slice of pizza and they made me feel like I was part of the Pamby family.

pamby - Jordan Ramey / Tom Zegarelli

by from new milford, ct |

I went to Pamby, as well as other reputable dealers in the area, looking to purchase a new jeep wrangler in a specific color, and with specific options. Jordan Ramey, as well as his sales mgr Tom Zegarelli at Pamby went to great lengths to locate the specific vehicle I was looking for when it was not available on their lot. Jordan is a very approchable, likeable guy who was very knowledgable and helpful about the wrangler I ended up purchasing. Both jordan and tom were helpful throughout the buying process, as well as informative about showing me the features of the vehicle after purchase. Other dealerships promised better pricing at first, but in the end, did not show the drive it took to actually locate what I wanted as opposed to trying to sell me something readily available on their lot. This was my first new vehicle purchase in 6 years, so I was expecting the daunting pressures of sales but was surprised at the no pressure approach. In a world where customer service is a dying art, pamby really excelled, both in person and via e-mail. The whole process proved to be much less stressful then I had anticipated. Do your research, know what you want when you go in, and be up front with it, and these guys will take care of you. Did I mention, free oil changes for life?

new car

by from wilton |

Jordon Ramey did an excellent job in helping me select my jeep wrangler. He was very knowledgeable,efficient and courteous throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend others to use them.