Greenwood Auto Incorporated

659 South High Street, Cortland, OH 44410

1 of 1 review

Bad....

by from Niles, OH |

I really was just trying to do a quick stop to find out the price of one of their pre-owned vehicles, bc they had the type of car I'd been looking for on their lot and I wanted to know what their asking price was. The sales person (Nathan) told me he didn't know the price and asked what kind of car I was looking for and my price-range. So I told him, but I explained that since I had a one year old with me I really didn't want to stick around, I just wanted the price. He went inside to find out and came back saying that the guy that knew was busy but that he could show me a few cars that were in my range while I waited. He showed me the first one which I did like, but he didn't know the price and tried to get me to test drive. I told him I'd like to wait until I had more info. He showed me the second one which was a model I don't like. The third one had a horrific two-toned paint job of bright green and blue. As we walked up to it I told him he didn't even have to show it to me. I would never buy a vehicle that color. His response was 'so that's it? you don't like the color and it's automatically out?' ummm YES! So he took us back inside with the understanding that we were getting a price on the first car he showed us. He sat us down at his desk and proceeded to try and collect all of my information. At that point I just told him nevermind. I was tired of the runaround. I didn't come here just for him to make a sale. I told him right off the bat I just wanted a price and wanted to be on my way. So as I was starting to walk out another guy came running and apologized and asked which car I wanted the price on. He gave it to me immediately and I left. I never did find out the price of the car I stopped to ask about, but I did buy the same car 1/2 a mile down the road at Ford with a better package on the car, lower mileage and it WAS in my price-range. And also they TOLD me the price when I asked.

(1-1 of 1 review)