Spring Valley Ford, Inc.

2 Joseph Ruva Dr, Spring Valley, IL 61362

New 877-265-0812
Used 888-469-3095
Service 888-475-6713

The Illinois Valley Home of Guaranteed Credit Approval!

Great Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

Ray Ferrari (salesman) was extremely helpful in finding a vehicle that fits my style and needs. We were looking for something in the SUV style but not too big for Chicago. I knew kind of what I was looking for and he put us in a Ford Escape and I love it!

Great Salesman-Ray Ferrari

by from Spring Valley, IL |

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer at SV Ford from salesman Ray Ferrari. He did an excellent job finding just what I wanted-which was probably not easy with the list I gave him. He was very helpful and patient, and took the time to show me how to work every single feature. I would recommend him to anyone, and will be going back to him for all my cars!

Greatest Dealership in the area!!!!

by from Bureau, Illinois |

After searching the entire area for vehicles we found just what we were looking for. The salesman, Ray Ferrari, looked around at dealerships within the parent company and found all three aoutos we wanted. They have earned my business for life. I later took my sister in to find a nice used car and he set her up as well. We now take all our vehicles to Valley Ford for service. Great people, great service, great dealership!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

My wife and I purchased a new Ford Flex from Spring Valley Ford and are salesman was Ray Ferrari. He went out his way to get us the vehicle we wanted. We live over an hour away and shopped at many dealers before making our decision and Ray and Spring Valley Ford were hands down the easiest to work with and were the only ones to truly take their time with us and explain different vehicle and finance options that were available. We will always make the hour plus ride whenever we need a new vehicle and go and see Ray!

Lincoln - Ray Ferrari

by from Spring Valley, IL |

I was test driving the Cadillac SUV in Ottawa but that dealer wouldn't negotiate. I wanted to buy used, he wasn't willing to look for one for me. I went to Valley Ford, they found a comparable Lincoln SUV at a dealer in Sterling. Raymond went to pick it up for me, I test drove it, it was perfect, just what I wanted. I've had no problems with it, just regular maintenance. Our family and extended family have purchased multiple cars from Valley Ford - and from Raymond - and we have all been very satisfied with the buying process, Ray's desire to have happy customers, and the ongoing service of the maintenance department. We recommend Valley Ford to all of our friends!

March 18, 2014

Hi Hildi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the kind words for us and Ray, and really appreciate all of you and your families business to our store! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

2011 Ford Edge - Ray Ferrari

by from Spring Valley, IL |

Ray Ferrari (salesman) was extremely helpful in finding my wife a vehicle that fits her style and needs. We were looking for something in the SUV style but not too big for her to drive. Ray spent a lot of time explaining the different options available with different vehicles and was very patient during the selection process. My wife ended up chosing the Ford Edge (Ray's top suggestion) and couldn't be happier with her selection! Ray's attention to detail with what we were looking for and his fast work helped us find the right vehicle in a short period of time. We will definately be back to Valley Ford and recommend seeing Ray Ferrari!

March 18, 2014

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate the kind words, and we really appreciate your business! Please let us know anytime we can help, and remember, your first oil change will be on us!

Great sales and service

by from Spring valley Illinois |

Bought several cars from Ray Ferrari at valley ford most recent a 2013 f150 that I couldn't be more pleased with. Salesman Ray Ferrari couldn't have been more helpful he is very knowledgeable and friendly. He has gone out of his way to help with any questions or problems that we have had. Still own a 2007 ford edge we bought new from Valley ford great car. Lori at service desk is also very friendly and helpful they have a great service department at valley ford.

March 18, 2014

Hi Del & Tricia! Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us a review, and thank you so much for all your business to us and to Ray! We really appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and let us know anytime we can help!

Great experience buying my first new vehicle!!

by from Granville, IL |

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium from Ray Ferrari. Have told everyone I know to go to him. Will never go anywhere else to buy a vehicle from. Ray has my business forever!!!

March 18, 2014

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - We really appreciate it, and we appreciate your business to us and to Ray! And thanks for spreading the word too :) If you need anything from us, just let us know!

Ray Ferrari

by from Peru, IL |

When my daughter was ready to buy her first car, I worried that she might be an easy target for a savvy salesperson. She couldn't have been in better hands than she was with Ray Ferrari. He listened to what she could afford, and then worked to help her find a nice, safe car that fit her needs. He was open and honest about her potential to find financing (she was a just out of college graduate with no rent, loans, or credit cards), and he bent over backwards to find a way for her to buy a car. Ra Ferrari is the most honest, customer-oriented salesman I've ever known.

March 18, 2014

Hi Amy's Mom :) Thanks for much for this great review! Ray appreciates the awesome endorsement, and we really appreciate you and your daughter's business to our store! If we can do anything for your family in the future, please let us know!

Great customer service!!

by from Spring Valley, IL |

I just purchased a 2013 ford focus SE from Spring Valley Ford. I had Ray Ferrari as my salesman and he did a great job helping me pick out my car. He also helped me learn all the functions in the car that I was unfamiliar with as well.

March 18, 2014

Hi Brittany! Thank you for leaving us a review - Ray appreciates the kind words and all of us here appreciate your business to our store! Let us know anything we can help, and remember, your first oil change will be free!