Oliver Ford Lincoln

Service 888-457-8710

"We Tip Our Hat To YOU!"

Amazing Service

by from Walkerton Indiana |

My daughter had a flat tire on our F150, two hours away from home. The team at Oliver helped her find someone in the area to help change the truck tire and had a new tire ready to go when she got back home. Their service and follow through go above and beyond consistently.

Great Service

by from Plymouth IN |

When I asked a question regarding the status of my vehicle and the airbag recalls, Cody was fully prepared to provide a status update saying that each morning he monitors pertinent communiques from Ford regarding this. So far no news! This repair visit was for the 55,000 mile checkpoint. He took time to point out to me that I needed new windshield wipers and an air filter and with my current discount, it might be a good time to replace all. Very satisfied. I really enjoy the free lifetime car washes! Thank you.

Excellent experience

by from Knox, in |

I was referred to Oliver Ford from my aunt and uncle. They told me they buy all their cars there and I now know why! They were all so friendly and helpful! I had a lot of questions and was not sure if I was doing the right thing by buying what we did! Now that we have it I Love it and know it's what we needed!

The Oliver report card

by from Bass Lake, In. |

We have purchased a few cars here and have always been treated like family. Steve K. always does a great and professional job. We will miss Dave George and wish him the best of luck in his job.

Awesome Service on My Lincoln!!!!

by from Kewanna, IN |

Called just to see if I could get my car in to get it serviced and they did 2 hours Later. That was so nice. Didn't purchase my car there and still treated me Very Nice.... Pulled right up to the Service door and pull in out of the weather, that was cool... Will for sure go Back!!!! Great people.. Thanks so much..

Great Service

by from Plymouth, IN |

Great customer service when Olive Ford picks up and drops off my vehicle for service with a car wash included.

Great service and fast!

by from Carmel, IN |

Great fast service on my oil change and tire rotation!

Thanks for the emergency help!

by from Martinsville, IL |

I had a broken rear brake line the friday of Memorial day weekend and I was in Culver at a family vacation four hours from home. You were able to get my truck back on the road by saturday noon and get me safely home. Thank you for saving my holiday and allowing me to relax and know everything was being taken care of. Cody and Mike were great setting everything up and getting me through a stressful situation. 5 star service!!

The works oil change

by from Plymouth, In |

The service was good and the waiting area very clean. The coffee was very good and employees all greeted me.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Plymouth, IN |

The Oliver Ford family is a very helpful and friendly group, starting with the sales department any going through the process of purchasing or leasing a vehicle within the finance team. This past month our family leased and purchased vehicles, we were treat like one of the family thought the process. From the color changes, returns, non-returns, finances and questioning they were always friendly and had a smile. The attitudes and behaviors of the organization starts at the top with the Oliver Family and the pride they take in the business. Great job.