Oliver Ford Lincoln

Service 888-457-8710

"We Tip Our Hat To YOU!"

Very good

by from Walkerton in |

Great service very nice clean facility prompt service would recommend to friends and family

Great experiences with Oliver

by from South Bend, Indiana |

We purchased a 2013 Ford Escape last year from Dawn. She was a very well informed salesperson, easy to talk to and worked with us to get a great deal on the Escape. She also was very patient in showing us how to use all the "gadgets" on the vehicle and we are learning more every time we drive it! We have had two experiences with the service department and both have been very good. As a female customer who is "in charge" of handling making the service calls on our vehicles, I really appreciated the fact that when I called because we were having trouble with the tailgate on the Escape, that my explanation was handled very thoroughly and an appointment was set up. The necessary repair was made under warranty and was done promptly. We appreciated that as we were going out of town that weekend and wanted to be sure we could open the tailgate. Our second experience was with a recall. When I called to set the appointment up I was told that it would take about 1/2 day, so we took the car down early in the afternoon the day before it was to be there due to work scheduling. I received a call at 10:00 the next day to say it was done - that was impressive! The service writer also really impressed my husband (a long-time mechanic) by explaining the recall and also answered his question regarding the replacement of the cabin filter on the Escape. Note to FORD engineers- you need to have the cabin filter more easily accessed so that it can be changed by the owner instead of having to bring in for service (it seems you have to REMOVE the glove compartment to get to it????!!!). We have been very pleased with all aspects of both our purchase and service at Oliver Ford! My husband just loves the "get up & go" of the Escape. It our "travel car" and we are looking forward to having many enjoyable trips in it.

Needed Repairs

by from Culver, IN |

My 2001 Escape needed a couple of repairs and while the mechanic was making the repairs I knew about, he discovered another much needed repair that would soon cause me grief. He was very efficient.

Great Experience!

by from Culver, IN |

Friendly, no pressure sales is a given at Oliver Ford. A family owned business that treats you like a part of their family. If you are in need of a new or used vehicle, take the time to stop in and let them go to work for you. Thanks to Jamie Greenlee and the entire staff for making my new truck purchase a positive experience.

Great Service

by from Rochester, IN |

All of the employees are very nice and kind. They try to help me with their best, and I appreciate them for doing so. Will definitely come back here to do service or get new cars.

A great experience at Oliver Ford in Plymouth

by from Bass Lake, In. |

If your looking for a new Ford car or truck, you need to visit Oliver Ford in Plymouth. The sales staff there are excellent to work with and always eager to help with your questions. If it's service you need they have some of the best in the area and bend over backwards to please. The community is so lucky to have a business like this in Plymouth, In.

Lifetime Customer

by from Plymouth, IN |

Been buying and servicing our vehicles with the Oliver's for more than 40 years. It is always a pleasure working with the entire staff when we have a need. Looking forward to many more years of great service and friendship.

Oliver Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Thanks Mr. Kelso for your kind words! See you at your next service.

Great all round experience for car shopping ever..

by from Plymouth In |

I submitted an email to OLIVER FORD on Saturday and owned a new ford escape the following Friday. My email was answered within seconds by Jamie Greenlee with 2 recommendations to view. I was so impressed with the promptness. Jamie was polite and always prompt for appts. He even came in during a time most people would not have. I was impressed and thanked him for his time. Cars were clean and we were shown how to navigate new technology. Thanks Oliver Ford and Jamie.

great service..friendly and helpful people

by from Plymouth In. 46563 |

I have bought many new and used ford cars and trucks..everydody at Olivers are always friendly and willing to help..In my life time I have bought all kinds of makes..jeeps..Hondas..chevy..and Dodge..with all the these I have had problems..so now I drive FORDS

Car picked up, fixed, and returned!! Great Service

by from Plymouth, IN |

Great people to work with in the service department. You know the job is going to be done right when you take it here.