Crest Auto Mall

Service 877-520-8069

Trade up to a Lincoln!

My Experience

by from West Haven,Ct. |

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

Business Owner

by from New Haven |

Great Job....no hassle...friendly and professional. Vehicle and paperwork was ready and accurate when scheduled for pick-up.....Thank You!!

Excellent Service from Lindsay Braun

by from Northford, CT |

Lindsay was very patient, accommodating and thorough during our buying process. We felt very comfortable in the dealership and we are delighted with our new car.

Crest is the Best

by from Guilford,CT |

Great job by Eric in selling us a pre owned Lexus. He worked with us to pull together the sale and delivery of this vehicle. It was pleasant, professional and flawless transaction. My wife loves her new car! I knew of about Crest's great customer service from a former employee (Joe Gillen) who was there for 61 years! He always talked about the value of the customer experience which I was pleased to see has not changed. Glad to see that this great tradition remains at Crest.

Excellent Staff, Felt Buying Process Very Relaxed

by from Milford, Ct |

Excellent Staff, Felt Buying Process Very relaxed, Already Knew Vehicle Specs But Any Questions Where Clearly Answered, Would Buy From This Dealer Again

Strongly Recommend

by from Woodbridge, CT |

I wanted a hybrid luxury car and MKZ has been just that. Eric Bacon, my salesman, was always courteous and attentive. It took 6 weeks for the car to be delivered because there was nothing on the lot I wanted. During that time they kept me posted and when the car arrived it was exactly what I had ordered. Eric continues to be helpful in teaching me all its special features.

Great S

by from Bethany, CT |

I just purchased a Jaguar XF. The salesman, EricBacon was apleasure to work with. The whole experience was great.

Great S

by from Bethany, CT |

Great car, great salesman

by from Trumbull, CT |

So far everything is great. I purchased a MKZ Hybrid with all the available options. Aside from an unusually long wait for the vehicle everything went smoothly once the car was delivered. I'm really enjoying all the options and the panoramic roof is a show stopper. Great car, great look. The car is rated at 45MPG both highway and city, but I don't think that's possible in CT with the hills. Time will tell. Eric was great and responded quickly to all of my emails/questions.

Easy to deal with

by from Westport ct |

The price was competitive, the sales staff was easy to work with, and they were very cooperative. They made the process easy and made me feel as though I was being treated fairly

XJ L AWD Purchase

by from Weston, CT |

I had an excellent buying experience when I purchased a new XJ L AWD..... No high pressure salesman, they actually let me take the Jag for 5 days before I bought it just to make sure I was comfortable with the car. I was very impressed with the whole process and would def buy from them again.....