Crest Auto Mall

Service 877-520-8069

Trade up to a Lincoln!

New Car

by from New Haven, Ct. |

Last Friday I bought a new/used Jaquar XK. It was the first time I bought a car without my Dad. Mr. Santos was patient, kind and so very helpful. I think he realized I was a little nervous and helped me through the entire process. He even took the time to explain the dashboard and all the bells and whistles to me. The car is absolutely beautiful! I love it. It was made even more special by the special service I received. Mr.Santos and Crest are a class act!!!

Buy from someone you trust

by from Woodbridge, CT |

I have been buying vehicles (both new and used) at Crest for almost 20 years. I have never had anything but five star experiences throughout these dealings. Everyone who works at Crest has proven to be competent, organized, empathetic and above all, honest.

crest

by from woodbridge ct |

excellent,made it easy, very pleasant experience, quality vehicles

Crest auto group rocks

by from New Haven, Ct |

It is a pleasure dealing with the entire crew at Crest- starting with Steve Nathman, to Bill Keish, and Tom Tropiano. Our family has probably owned 20 crest vehicles or more over the years and never been disappointed. Keith Vanacore

Very profetional staff

by from New York |

My experience at crest auto mall was great. I sent an emal re: a Car I was interested in And with in a few min someone call me responded To my text very quickly my sale man Eric wired very hard to see that I was a satisfied customer While I thought the price of the car was a bit more than I could afford he worked with me. I got the car I wanted at a more affordable price I would recommend CREST AUTO MALL to everyone

Very Satisfied

by from Shelton, CT |

I have to say that my experience at Crest Lincoln/Jaguar was above my expextations. I was treated by employees of this Dealer who were very professional yet very personal. My family and myself truly enjoyed the experience at Crest. I have already recommended Crest to at least two people in the last 3 days.

Excellent top to bottom

by from Wallingford, CT |

I have to say Crest Auto Mall has nailed it so far. I was going to buy a car through friends who own a number of car dealerships, but before I did I stopped into Crest Auto Mall to look at a barely used car. From the moment I came onto the lot they did everything right. Told the sales manager what I was looking for and they took care of the rest. We didn't use our friends because Crest did everything that good. Still a few loose ends to tie up in regards to additional equipment for the car, but I'm quite sure they will be taken care of. Highly recommended.

Great experience!!!

by from Clinton, Ct. |

Got a great deal on an awesome vehicle. Was also very satisfied with the service I received from Billy and Steve. All in all I'm a very happy customer!!

Amazing

by from New Haven |

Done in 4 hours, convenient, courteous, knowledgeable and easy to do business with. Bought a used car, know the former owner, Bill made the entire process easy for me. Look forward to doing business with them again and recommending anyone to go to Crest,

Great Experience.

by from Woodbridge, CT |

Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail..