Crest Auto Mall

Service 877-520-8069

Trade up to a Lincoln!

PreOwned Car Purchase

by from Shelton, CT |

As mentioned, I recently purchased a preowned Milan at Crest. Eric Bacon worked with me and helped me pick the perfect car for my needs. Eric goes above and beyond just sales. He makes the process easy with his knowledge of the products avabilabe and ability of matching them to the buyer. My buying experience was as pleasurable as driving my new car.

Go American

by from Hamden, CT |

Since our 1974 Ford Pinto, my wife only drove Acura, BMW, or Infiniti. This time she tested a MKZ, and was pleased with the performance. Steve put together a deal that was acceptable and we are on our way into a 24 month lease.

2010 Mercury Milan

by from Shelton, CT |

After extensive research and way too many test drives, I found Crest through AAA buying service. I had never driven a Milan, but I did read many reviews and recommendations, so I knew what to expect from the car I was considering. What I didn't expect was the best buying experience I have ever had. Bill K., the Sales Manager, was my contact, and he was knowledgeable, helpful, and there was absolutely no pressure whatsoever. As it should be. I couldn't be happier with the car. The transaction could not have been smoother, and all sales personnel involved were the best I have ever dealt with. It strikes me as unusual to be so satisfied with a process that I had grown to abhor. Again, I couldn't have been treated any better. Too this point, the best car-buying experience I could have imagined.

new purchase

by from prospect,ct |

All went smoothly. We have dealt with Eric Bacon each time we purchase a car. Always polite and well knowledable about vehicle.

Bucket List

by from West Haven, CT |

I was called by my mother while studying for a nursing final. She asked me if I would like to help her start working on her bucket list. I wanted to know what it entailed due to stress of final. She said she was going to buy a Jaguar today. I laughed not thinking she was serious...she responded by saying..Oh you don't want to come? I said I didn't think she was serious but she was. She came to pick me up and three hours later I was driving the car home for her. Eric made the process extremely easy and pleasant. I'm glad that my mom is healthy enough (and still a good enough driver) to enjoy her Jag.

Crest Purchase

by from New Haven, CT |

Outstanding service department and my past experience attracted me to buy a used car from this dealership.