Crest Lincoln Jaguar

Service 877-520-8069

Trade up to a Lincoln!

My Experience

by from West Haven,Ct. |

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

Easy to deal with

by from Plantsville, CT |

Just bought a used 2008 Grand Marquis. Dealership was extremely friendly, low pressure, and worked very quickly to get the purchase done. Would recommend to everyone.

Purchased my first car sight unseen!

by from Houston, TX |

I can't believe I just purchased my XKR without ever seeing it. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy and wasn't going to settle for anything less, who knew it would take me two and a half months to find it and it was going to be 1800 miles away. Rob went out of his way to provide pictures, details and responding to each of my phone inquiries as well as computer inquiries. Everything was first rate from beginning to end. Tom was great in helping the financing. It was shipped to me and when it came out of the enclosed car carrier, I knew I had done the right thing. I am so pleased and happy to have had such a nice purchasing experience. I'm thrilled with my Jag and would do it all over again. Thanks Crest!!

Excellent Dealer

by from Hudson, WI |

I purchased a Jaguar XK sight unseen from Crest Jaguar. Excellent in every way. Car was delivered by transport and everything related to the car was as described by the sales manager. I would highly recommend Crest Jaguar.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from West Haven, CT |

I purchased my used Mercury Grand Marquis from Crest and could not be happier. Alan Trafny is a great sales person to work with . He never pressured us to make the purchase and walked us through the entire process. He had all of the paperwork ready to go when we picked up the car, which made the delivery painless. I love my Grand Marquis and plan on bringing it back for service.

Business Owner

by from New Haven |

Great Job....no hassle...friendly and professional. Vehicle and paperwork was ready and accurate when scheduled for pick-up.....Thank You!!

Excellent Service from Lindsay Braun

by from Northford, CT |

Lindsay was very patient, accommodating and thorough during our buying process. We felt very comfortable in the dealership and we are delighted with our new car.

Crest is the Best

by from Guilford,CT |

Great job by Eric in selling us a pre owned Lexus. He worked with us to pull together the sale and delivery of this vehicle. It was pleasant, professional and flawless transaction. My wife loves her new car! I knew of about Crest's great customer service from a former employee (Joe Gillen) who was there for 61 years! He always talked about the value of the customer experience which I was pleased to see has not changed. Glad to see that this great tradition remains at Crest.

Excellent Staff, Felt Buying Process Very Relaxed

by from Milford, Ct |

Excellent Staff, Felt Buying Process Very relaxed, Already Knew Vehicle Specs But Any Questions Where Clearly Answered, Would Buy From This Dealer Again

Strongly Recommend

by from Woodbridge, CT |

I wanted a hybrid luxury car and MKZ has been just that. Eric Bacon, my salesman, was always courteous and attentive. It took 6 weeks for the car to be delivered because there was nothing on the lot I wanted. During that time they kept me posted and when the car arrived it was exactly what I had ordered. Eric continues to be helpful in teaching me all its special features.

Great S

by from Bethany, CT |

I just purchased a Jaguar XF. The salesman, EricBacon was apleasure to work with. The whole experience was great.