Crest Lincoln Jaguar

Service 877-520-8069 Service 877-520-8069

Trade up to a Lincoln!

My Experience

by from West Haven,Ct. |

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

March 18, 2016

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

Used car shopping

by from Shelton |

Eric Bacon was very helpful in showing me the car in which I was interested,

May 12, 2016

Dear HerbyGee, We at glad to hear that Eric was helpful in showing you the car in which you were interested. Thank you for coming into Crest - we look forward to having you back at the dealership. From your fans at Crest

Melissa DePalma

by from Branford, CT |

I was in the process of purchasing a newer vehicle when I was searching a couple of sites I came across a beautiful 2010 Nissan Frontier 4x4 with very low miles, I made contact with the salesmen Melissa DePalma, she was very pleasant to speak to and was very professional and courteous . I made a visit to Crest in person to meet with her to discuss the vehicle, she was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, i.e. engaging the 4x4 option and other technical aspects as well as the history of ownership, service record of repairs. We then took the truck out for a ride, I was not surprised one bit about the condition of the vehicle since this particular dealership Crest is well know for selling quality new and used vehicle and their reputation is impeccable. When it came down to discussing the asking price for the vehicle, she worked with me to give me the best price for this vehicle with honest and truthful salesmanship, I am very pleased with the whole process and look forward when the time comes to purchase another vehicle from Melissa and Crest.

March 26, 2016

Dear Vince, Thank you so much for writing this review. We at Crest are delighted that your car-buying process with the terrific Melissa DePalma was "impeccable." That's what we aim for. Come back and see us - enjoy your Frontier! ~From your friends at Crest

Rude Parts Department

by from Norwich, CT |

I am a female co-owner of a small automotive shop that has been in business for 11 years. We are working on a customers Isuzu Trooper. The part we need that is not made aftermarket and must get from a dealer. There are not many dealers left that sell parts for these and after calling 2 other dealers I was given this dealership's name to try. When the phone was answered I asked " Do you sell parts for Isuzu?" He said "Honey if you want a part you need to know what part it is. I can't read your mind." I replied " I understand that but the last 2 dealerships I tried couldn't get them, so before I went into what I needed I figured I would ask if you could ." By the time I was done with my sentence the man on the phone had hung up on me. So I still do not know if they sell Isuzu parts and I never will because I will never call them again.

February 3, 2016

Crest began selling Isuzu vehicles and parts in 1985, and continue to do so as long as the vehicles are offered in the United States. We continue to service and sell parts for Isuzu vehicles today. While it is uncharacteristic for any personnel in our Parts Department to speak to a woman or any customer in the manner you describe, we apologize for whoever it was that spoke to you that way. We invite you to call again if you're still in need of these parts, and guarantee that you will be treated with the dignity and respect which we at Crest expect from our employees and demand for all of our customers.

Great experience!!!

by from Seymour CT |

Melissa Depalma...just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for such great experience in the purchase of our Navigator. It had been 13 years since we bought a new car. As I mentioned I had been in contact with several dealers about a few different types of SUV's. I prefer to communicate via email as I feel it keeps the "salesman" out it. Of all the dealerships I spoke you were hands down the best. No pressure. You simply provided answers to my questions and added details as you saw fit. No "come on and let's see what we can do" or " let me talk to my manager". We basically locked in our deal all via email which was great. The day we did come in for actual delivery the smooth process continued. You had is in and out in about 1hr. We love the car and would certainly look no where else when the time comes again to purchase a new vehicle.

March 16, 2016

Dear Aaron~ We at Crest are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with your Navigator purchase - it was a pleasure to work with you. All the best from your friends at Crest!

Great service, they go above and beyond!

by from Meriden, CT |

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer, which I love, love, love! I stopped in for a minor repair, with my two year old who was ready for a nap, but not without his afternoon cup of milk. As I was in a rush that day, I forgot his milk! The staff caught wind of my dilemma and actually went out and purchased milk for my little boy while we waited for our car. You don't know how this simple act of kindness just warmed my heart. The owner, sales reps, service reps, and support staff are all wonderful. I will never forget the thoughtfulness of the staff here at Crest of Woodbridge, they truly do go above and beyond.

March 15, 2016

Dear K~ We are so glad your baby got that milk! What a wonderful story - thank you for sharing it. We look forward to having you back at Crest whenever you stop in to visit. Enjoy that Ford Explorer and let us know if you need anything. From, ~Your friends at Crest

AMAZING sales agent and we LOVE our new car!

by from Oxford, CT |

We went to Crest knowing what we wanted and worked with the sales person Melissa DePalma - she was incredible! She was so helpful, knowledgeable and NOT pushy. She worked through our financing issues and held the car for us until we were able to make the transaction - again, with no pressure. Obviously, this reflects on the entire dealership. The car was used, off a 2 year lease, and when we picked it up it was in mint condition. I will only go to Melissa at Crest in the future if we ever need a new Lincoln or Ford for the family!

March 16, 2016

Dear Jessie and Chris, We at Crest are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with your new-to-you car and the terrific Melissa Depalma. Come back and see us - we look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs whenever you need us. ~From your friends at Crest

Easy to deal with

by from Plantsville, CT |

Just bought a used 2008 Grand Marquis. Dealership was extremely friendly, low pressure, and worked very quickly to get the purchase done. Would recommend to everyone.

March 16, 2016

Dear Ben~ How great. We at Crest are delighted you had a swift, easy, and friendly experience with the purchase of your car. It was a pleasure to have you at the dealership. ~From your friends at Crest

Purchased my first car sight unseen!

by from Houston, TX |

I can't believe I just purchased my XKR without ever seeing it. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy and wasn't going to settle for anything less, who knew it would take me two and a half months to find it and it was going to be 1800 miles away. Rob went out of his way to provide pictures, details and responding to each of my phone inquiries as well as computer inquiries. Everything was first rate from beginning to end. Tom was great in helping the financing. It was shipped to me and when it came out of the enclosed car carrier, I knew I had done the right thing. I am so pleased and happy to have had such a nice purchasing experience. I'm thrilled with my Jag and would do it all over again. Thanks Crest!!

March 16, 2016

Dear Happy in Texas~ We're happy in Connecticut knowing you got the XKR that fits you to a tee. So good to hear that Rob and Tom took good care of you. Come visit us sometime! We look forward to helping you with your next Jag purchase whenever you're ready. ~From your friends at Crest

Excellent Dealer

by from Hudson, WI |

I purchased a Jaguar XK sight unseen from Crest Jaguar. Excellent in every way. Car was delivered by transport and everything related to the car was as described by the sales manager. I would highly recommend Crest Jaguar.

March 16, 2016

Dear Dick~ Thanks for this review! It was a pleasure to get that Jag XK to your driveway. Come back to see us anytime if we can help you with your vehicle. ~From your friends at Crest