Yoder Ford, Inc.

Service 888-332-6758 Service 888-332-6758

Selling New Fords for Over 60 Years

Happy Customer!

by from Spencerville, IN |

This was my first car purchase experience, so I was honestly a bit nervous on what to expect. We took the drive over to Yoder Ford after seeing a car I was highly interested in. We were greeted warmly by a man who came out and explained to us the features of the car. Unfortunately, it started raining heavily, but we were given the opportunity to take it out for a test drive. When we got back, we went over financing terms and all of that. Everyone involved in the process was just wonderful. They made the entire car buying experience very enjoyable and less intimidating. There were no hidden fees, honest answers, and professionalism by all sales associates. Yoder Ford is very trustworthy with their customers and treat you with the utmost respect. The dealership has a very nice/clean facility. I cannot express how thankful I am to have had such a nice car buying experience. I would definitely consider bringing my business back to Yoder Ford in the future, and I highly recommend Yoder Ford to anyone who is looking for a pain-free car buying experience!

Great transaction at Yoder Ford

by from Louisville, KY |

I just finished a great transaction at Yoder Ford with Ben Kelham. Honest, upfront pricing, helpful information about the vehicle - it all made it worth it for the four hour drive to pick up the car!