JP Motors, Inc.

Used 877-253-7590
Service 888-409-6890

Personable Sales Associate,as well as,Professional

by from Streator, IL |

I'd received many Referrals from my Co-workers on how satisfied they had been after dealing with JP Motors;so, Me, being in the Market for a New Vehicle, I chose to pay JP a visit..! THE SALES Associate I had the privilege to Deal with was a Woman by the name of MS. Kimberly Maack. After she was privy to My needs and wants She thoroughly described and walked me thru the Features and Benefits of the Product I chose: "A Nissan Altima 3.5L SL Sedan"...WOW!!! I'm here to tell you People that this is one heck of a Vehicle. It exudes opulence from the moment You sink yourself into the 8-Way Power & Heated Front Leather Seat to experiencing its silent Cabin from the Moment the Vehicle goes into Motion..,pure ecstasy! Amenities abound leaving yourself with the question how did Nissan manage to pull this one off at such a reasonable price point? I told Myself never mind, they just DID! MS. Kimberly Maack navigated Me thru the appropriate Financial Entity, all the while focusing on an attractive Interest Rate, as well as, Term. In today's day and age it seems as though, seeing as how I just turned 50 Years of Age, that coming upon a Sales Associate whom doesn't get pushy, but to the Contrary, let's the Product sell itself, is a Rarity. MS. Maack is one of those Rarities. From the on-slaught of my Dealings with Her She never lost sight of what Me, the Customer, had told her and that trait was the definitive factor on why I decided to inevitably Purchase from JP Motors in Peru, IL! This Woman has Lucrative Career written all over Her and I'm one heck of a Satisfied Customer! Thank You JP Motors, { Peru, IL }.., Thank You MS. Kimberly Maack, { Sales Associate }, & all Supporting Staff..! Please keep in Mind People, that if it's not on JP Motors Lot, they'll extend every effort to attain it for You from all points..,N, S, E, or West! Year End Deals abound on New & Used Vehicles..! I sincerely believe if anyone chooses not to give this particular Dealership a Chance, { JP Motors in Peru, IL } by stopping by to chat with MS. Kimberly Maack, they'd be doing themselves a Great Disservice..! Go speak to MS. Maack!!! SPOKEN FROM THE HEART, MR. JAMES L. L. STREATOR, IL

really bad people

by from dekalb il |

I've never had such a terrible experience my sales person was Kara she lied never returned calls. I didn't end up buying a car from here but they ran my credit 39 times when I called to address the issue they Kara and Billy and Ron were extremely rude Ihave since contacted the Illinois States Attorneys office as this dealership is currently still running my credit this dealership has hurt my credit its dropped because of these excessive inquiries I have asked them to stop to date I'm still receiving letters from financial outlets as they are still running my credit!!

JP Motors, Inc. responded to this review

December 21, 2014

Dear Laura- Thank you, first and foremost, for taking the time to leave reviews. One of the reasons we have these review pages available is so our past, present, and prospective clients have the opportunity to get an inside glimpse at our dealings before contacting us. It gives us a chance to look at our areas of strength, as well as work on our areas that may need improvement. We are a small town, family owned and run dealership, and our reputation is our biggest advertisement. As we are all humans, no one is perfect. As a person who has worked for 12 years to ensure that each person I work with personally is given my time and attention, I do apologize. This is the reason why I give all of my clients my personal cell phone number so the lines of communication are always open. With this being said, and despite all best efforts, it is impossible to please 100% of people 100% of the time. As much as I would have loved to earn your business, and believe me when I say that without the support of my clients I would have no business, outside variables sometimes prevent us from being able to do so each and every time. Out of respect to you and your personal information I will not post details of why this could not transpire, but we are a car dealership. If we are not selling cars, we are not doing what we come in to do every day, and in essence, we are not growing our business. Please know that over the 3 weeks that we worked together our one special finance manager, Bill Twohey, spent countless hours on the phone with 12 banks reviewing each vehicle in inventory that met your specifications, and would fit into your expected payment range. We were very upfront about the approval we did receive for you after your second request to try again based on your approval from the dealership in the city you ultimately bought from. As hard as I try, I am one person. I have the same 24 hours in a day as the next person, and I apologize if you ever called for new information when there was not anything new to disclose. As soon as the approval was gained you were contacted, only to turn it down without ever coming in to the dealership, driving the vehicle, or meeting any of us in person. All of this, was done for you as a courtesy and to keep you from having to come in and make the 40 minute drive. I do hope that you can accept my apology, as I know there is truly nothing I can do to rectify the situation. I do not believe that I ever lied to you, as we both knew the challenge we were faced with. I do take being labeled a liar to heart. But, with this information I will certainly work harder in the future to ensure that each and every client I work with knows exactly the process and understands how we are assisting them. Even in failure we can learn, and perhaps something will be gained from that. Please enjoy your new vehicle. -Kara Jones Internet Manager JP Motors, INC Peru Illinois

Great Service!

by from Mendota, IL |

My husband and I recently bought a new car, with Kimberly Maack's assistance. We walked in looking for a used car, and we ended up with a brand new Nissan. She was very helpful throughout the process and made sure we were comfortable (we had out small kids with). She took the time to describe everything and made sure we understood everything about the car, even though we were in a time constraint. Kimberly has been helpful since then, promptly answering questions and following up with us even after the purchase. Made this first-time car buying process a smooth ride!

Buy a new car from Kimberky

by from spring valley IL |

Kimberly was very help with getting my new car deal done! Answered all my questions. Got the deal done in same day! I would recomend her to anyone.

great!

by from lil town il |

Kimberly helped me with the truck I wanted. Very nice and professional. I would definitely come back here in the future for another vehicle!

Happy with choice

by from Seneca, IL |

Recently my husband and I purchased a 2011 Altima from JP Motors. Kimberley was our dealer and we couldn't have been happier. She did not appear pushy in any way and that is very important to us. She was extremely helpful and friendly and told us to come back when we got our new cell phones and she would help us get connected to the blue tooth. Two days ago, we went back and she didn't hesitate a bit and got us straightened out. We brought our daughter to her the next week and she sold her a car. Yes, I would recommend Kimberley and JP Motors, Inc. to anyone. Thanks so much.

Life is Good

by from Ottawa,Il |

Kim Maack helped me with everything I needed. Walked out a happy guy. No problems, Hassle free experience. Thank you

Great experience!

by from Rockford, IL |

This dealership is definitely worth the drive! We were looking for a certain car with certain features and equipment. Kimberly Maack was super helpful - initially over the phone as we chatted about the car she had on the lot that fit the preferred parameters, next during the test drive, and ultimately on the road to ownership! We enjoyed our experience very much, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kim and JP Motors to anyone! (side note: it was great that you had a lounge for the kids to relax in!)

very friendly saleswoman

by from Spring Valley, IL |

Went to JP to test drive a car, when the one i wanted was already sold, Kimberly suggested another vehicle that was even better than the one i intended on purchasing. She was very friendly and attentive to what i was looking for.

Great service

by from Mendota, IL |

This is Dale Cotton and I had a wonderful experience in buying a new car. I am at General Motors retiree, 75 years young, and I met this young girl a good sales lady. Very professional, mannerly, stuck to the issues and her name is Kimberly Maack. I really was impressed with her salesmanship capabilities and I got my General Motors discount.

Great Experience!

by from La Salle, Illinois |

I went to JP to buy my first used car & the sales lady was Kim Macck. She was awesome, made my experience great! She was very helpful & polite. I was very nervous about buying my first car but she made the experience very good! I am happy to have got my first car at JP!!! Thanks Kim Macck !!!