Bill Walsh GM Superstore

1752 E Norris Dr, Ottawa, IL 61350

New 888-695-3507
Used 888-695-5371
Service 877-651-4220

"OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FRIENDS"

Called about a Blazer they had for sale..

by from Ottawa, Illinois |

I called and talked to their sales dept. I inquired about a Blazer they showed for sale...was told a customer was test driving it... Did they follow up and see if they could help me with anything else....no.....I wasn't even contacted about the offer I posted online about the truck. I doubt I will try them again.

Most unprofessional Salesman and manager ever!!

by from Illinois |

After being in communication with a salesman for several days I made the drive but once there I was given such a low ball offer on my trade that it was just Ridiculous and Disrespectful!!. I did my homework to prevent this problem and I sent the salesman pictures and options of my possible trade days before. So when he asked what $$ I would take for it I told him a number that was 2 K below KBB trade in value and he said to come on out that we should be able to make a deal. Being an active car buyer I know how this works and my offer was beyond reasonable. After being told to come out that we should be able to make a deal I was excited and made the drive only to be offered 5K less than what we already had discussed! Seriously 5K, I wish I was lying. This dealership does NOT CARE about anybody's time or vehicle, and they're beyond disrespectful and this offer proves it. I left knowing I will NEVER go back and its no wonder others on hear have bad things to say about this shady dealership. I wont use names because that's tacky, but they know who they are and BUYERS BEWARE. Stay away from this dealership if you have any hopes of making a fair and honest deal.

Satisfied

by from Spring Valley IL |

Actually Bill Walsh in Peru is where we purchased Our used 2003 Chevy truck. It was in Ottawa but Wayne was able to bring it to Peru closer to us. Wayne was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

pics are on the way

by from Piketon, Ohio |

I contacted them about a van that didn't have any pictures, but was exactly what I was looking for by the description. I was told by 3 different women that they would e-mail me a set of pics and a salesman would contact me to answer any questions. I gave up waiting on the pics after a week and still no salesman has called after 2 weeks.

Don't bother

by from Madison, WI |

Yet another low price - loss leader vehicle is listed then - oh geez, we "just" sold that one. This internet game play has happened more than once with vehicles I've inquired about. And also no follow up call from a "sales manager" as promised from the converstation with the interenet sales associate. I'm an active buyer and they totally blew a potential sale.

STAY AWAY!

by from ottawa,Il |

I recently bought a SUV from here not even 24 hrs later the gas gauge didnt work and the check engine light came on when I asked them to make it right salesman Jon Anderson stated it was sold As Is.This upsets me I am a single father and a Army Vet looking to provide my girls with a safe reliable car from my home town dealer.Bill Walsh dealers will not stand behind thier cars for even 24 hours after its sold.Go to any other dealers in the area as long as it's not owned by Bill Walsh.

Bill Walsh GM Superstore responded to this review

December 15, 2011

We read our online reviews and take them seriously. I'd like to personally resolve this with you. As online reviews are hard to track because they are anonymous and I can't reach out to you, please call me at my direct number and I'll handle it personally. My number is 815-431-3509. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.