Airport Nissan

13930 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

New 877-207-5068
Used 866-984-5781
Service 866-485-6043

Huge construction sale going on now!!!!!

Fabulous place to buy a car

by from Independence, OH |

My salesman John Arandash was knowledgeable and took time to help with my choices and educate me on the features of my 2015 Altima SV. Love the car and the great staff at Airport Nissan!

Matt Paradis is the absolute best salesman!

by from Brookpark, Oh |

This guy is the best ever! No pressure, deals direct no back & forth making deals. He makes it hard not to buy from him. Treats you as a friend.

Great experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

One of the best experiences I've had buying a vehicle. Very friendly and accommodating.

Airport Nissan responded to this review

July 29, 2015

We appreciate your business and look forward to a long lasting relationship. We are excited to have you part of our Nissan family. Best Regards, The Team at Airport Nissan of Cleveland.

by from Wheeling Wv |

I purchased a car off of their salesman, John Arendash. He was incredibly helpful and made the buying process super smooth. I drove from over 2.5 hours away and would again to buy another car from him and Airport Nissan any day. Look here for good quality cars and ask for John!

Airport Nissan responded to this review

August 1, 2015

Thank you Korey, for the great review. We really appreciate your business. I am glad we could help you with the purchase of the Pontiac G8. I hope to be able to help in the future. Enjoy your new car. John Arendash

Love my 2015 Altima S

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Milo was my salesman. He was very helpful and patient with me and my family during the buying process. He even reaches out to me today to ensure that everything is going good. Got an extended warranty to cover things and also the Airport location has additional perks. Go see or call Milo he will take care of you promise you will leave in your new car he makes it easy

Nice facility and very knowledgeable

by from Cleve ohio |

Robert naraczuk was very helpful and helped me locate my rogue at my price. He explain all of the features before I left the dealership

Best Service

by from cleveland, Ohio |

The sales assisted me is Micheal. He is so nice. I purchased my first car after he recommended. I was so satisfied his services.

EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

What a great car buying experience! Jeremy Fenton was my sales guy; he took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything to me. Jeremy went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. In my line of business my goal is to exceed a client?s expectations, this dealership far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends!

Great service

by from Strongsville OH |

The entire experience was fantastic. Matt Paradise is very helpful And patient. He will get you the best deal. I left with my dream car as well as a friend!