Nissan of Middleburg Heights

New 866-701-3883
Used 877-861-2338
Service 888-789-5475

Nissans For Less!

I wouldn't change a thing!

by from Fairview Park, OH |

First I got there 20 min late....then I told Joel he had to rush because I had an appointment in 40 min. He managed to get it done AND have my car washed. I was there for the free oil change and inspection!

good service by sales person John Mallardi

by from strongsville ohio |

Clear explanation of auto features with no pressure. I really like my Nissan Rogue.

Great Service from Dave!

by from Middleburg Heights, OH |

I was surprised on how my experience was with Dave at Collection Nissan of Middleburg Heights. I'm a person who dreads getting a new car, but the sales process was great! Dave got me right away which helped the process as he sensed what my concerns were. He didn't play games and genuinely took care of me to get me out of there in a timely manner. I recommend purchasing from this dealer...ask for Dave!

Great Service

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Aaron was awesome to work with. He was very helpful to us and getting a deal done for our lease. He made sure that we got the most for our trade in on our car. Aaron was very kind with answering all of our questions and making sure we were more than happy with everything before we left the lot.

new car

by from north royalton,ohio |

Matt Paradis our salesman was very knowledgeable about the cars and very friendly.

Best dealership ever

by from Middleburgh heights ohio |

Dealership is excellent from sales people to the finance guy. Sales lady Emily was amazing was not pushy at all explained the vehicle well. Will go back there again for sure once my lease is up. Also would recommended anyone looking for a car or to lease to go up there and check it out.

I wouldn't change a thing!

by from Fairview Park, OH |

Bought a Altima 2014

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

I bought a new car. Dave was wonderful to deal with and was very detailed without putting unwanted pressure on me. Another dealership lost out on me looking, because they started emailing me that day and calling my cellphone the next day. Also Joel in service and the mechanics answered questions for me too. I am always treated with respect when I am at your dealtership.

You are the best. Thank you!

by from Middleburg heights, oh |

Nissan middleburg heights is an excellent dealership store i ever visited. The sales guy Robert was extremely helpful in getting my new car, and the sales manager Chris and Frank were at their best to get the loan processing done and documentation processing done in very short time. I would really appreciate Robert for being so patient answering all my questions. And thanks for nissan for helping me to get the loan from Nissan. They were really helpful in getting a trade in. I would deffinitely recommend my friends and family to go to nissan middleburg heights. You are the best!

Great customer service

by from Parma, OH |

Service Department associate very helpful and got us in right away. What could have been a hectic experience was nothing like that and in fact was a very positive experience.

Great servive

by from Middleburg hts, oh |

Always friendly, always on time, feel they have my best interest in mind. Spoke with Maddy regarding a new lease-explained thoroughly, not pushy, very sincere.