Lee Partyka Chevyland Mazda

Used 888-227-8441
Service 888-862-6028

New Guy Ali

by from Amity CT |

Went into the dealership not sure if I wanted to buy at all and I was greeted by wonderful gentleman by the name of Ali. Any questions I needed answered he made sure I got the answers even if he didn't know himself. He got me into a brand new Malibu with sub par credit and at a great finance rate. Ali totally re-defines the meaning of what it is to be a salesman. After the deal was done he went over everything about the car and paid for my first oil change. He even called on daylight savings to make sure I knew how to set my clock forward. Really great guy if you are going to purchase a Chevy or Mazda make sure Ali is your guy!

Purchases #4 and 5!

by from North Branford, CT |

Leased 2014 Malibu and purchased 2014 Cruze at the end of January. These are the 4th and 5th cars our family has purchased at Partyka in 9 years. We dealt with Salesman Joel, and Sales Trainee Mike, with help from Sales Manager Andrew, and Al in Finance. As always, we found the team effort Partyka brings to the transaction to be impeccable, (Mike will be a terrific addition to the team!). We did our homework before going to the dealership, and had narrowed our selections to three vehicles. Joel and Mike answered all questions we had during our three test drives. When it came time to narrow the three vehicles to two, they were sure we had our numbers from Andrew, and allowed us to make our decision with no pressure. We came back the next evening to pick up our vehicles. It was a pleasure to deal with Al in Finance. Joel and Mike made sure our vehicles were perfect, and pulled both into the service bay so they could go through each one with us without being rushed by the cold. We have recommending Partyka to family and friends for years, and will continue to do so!

Good Buying Experience - Poor follow up

by from East Haven, CT |

I purchased a used vehicle from Lee Partyka two months ago. The buying experience could not have been better, the salesman was helpful and the vehicle has been great. The issue for me is the service... My purchase came with Lee Partyka guarantee and the GM certified pre owned warranty, plus we purchased the extended warranty (adding insult to injury). Fast forward two months and I bring the truck in for its first service. I had a list of minor repairs that I felt should be covered by any of the three warranties/ guarantees. Only to find that they refuse do any of the work, not a single issue.... Breaks squeal - they tell me I'll have to learn to live with the noise. Side mirror cracked - not covered. Rear wheel bearing is howling after 26K miles - not covered.... Now I have to bring my certified and guaranteed vehicle somewhere else for repairs. Certainly not what I hoped for when I paid for all these extra services. To sum it all up, good vehicle at a decent price, but totally ripped off by the warranty and guarantees.

New Car

by from Hamden ct |

A week ago today I brought a New Car at Lee partyka, What a Great experience, I had sooo much help from my salesman Dan it was unbelievable, Brenden was amazing helping with the finance areas Thank you, and also Andrew thanks, I left driving my New Car. I could not have done this alone. Thank you guys for making my life and Destiny life sooo much easier. We will be back for the next ONE!! Thanks Again! Keep up the good work. Will send my friends to see you Dan!

Poor salesmanship/ management

by from Hamden Ct |

I received a ofer in the mail for a $50 gift card if a test drove a Chevy Impala 2 months ago . I bought a Cruze 2 years ago and the salesman Joel and the manage that day was great. This time the manager took the card away from me handed me off to a salesman . I test drove it i wasn't that impressed by it the the manager can out to the lot and told the salesman not to spend much more time with me cause I new the owner Lee P . I know about retail sales because I was a sales manager and salesman of 16 years. We used to call this a dump and run then when i was leaving the salesman yelled a me for going the wrong way in a parking lot the was empty. They were suposed to call me back to let me know when i was going to get the gift card . they never did. So I went back and got nowhere because the sales manager didn't turn in the card to be signed. The owner Lee came by and didn't want to be bothered.

Bad customer service

by from Hamden |

This is a very un-friendly place. I was their long time customer. Bought 2 cars from these guys, went to buy the third one. sales order made, credit app taken in & then after 2 weeks waiting for them to call. I had to call them. Salesman Joel Peterman was not helpful, instead he said " i cannot do anything about the wait, I thought the finance guy was on top of it". Never deal with this sales person, boasting 30 years of experience, is just a mirage mentioned on the website. I think its time the owner should take steps, otherwise from general manager to the floor person this is a place which has lost its customer service etiquettes. I called the general sales manager three times , left voice mail, left phone number but my calls were never returned.

August 8, 2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience on your recent visit. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction here at Lee Partyka Chevy/Mazda. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate parties at the dealership for review.

Lee Partyka Horrible Service

by from Hamden, CT |

Horrible customer service; they do not keep you updated while they have your vehicle in the service department, you need to contact them for any updates. If you call to speak to service employees they don't call you back, save your time and money being your vehicle to Liberty Mazda or Gengras Chevrolet!

July 19, 2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience on your recent visit. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction here at Lee Partyka Chevy/Mazda. We are currently working to resolve the problem and want to apologize again for the inconvenience. If you would like to reach out to us to go over the issue, please do not hesitate to contact our service manager (Bill O'Bier)at (203)288-7761.

Worst Customer Service Ever !

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Well I would like to say I had the WORST customer service experience ever! I had spoke to sales rep Victor on Wed inquiring about a car I viewed on line talked to him Thursday and Friday keep in mind he kept texting me when I was coming to test drive the vehicle I told him I would be up there Saturday drove 40 min to the location to be told that Victor was with a customer and the vehicle had a deposit made on it Saturday morning! So I waited 20 minutes to talk to Victor who never came out to apologize! I know when your in the sales business you need to jump on a opportunity but at lease have some common curtsey and know when your wrong!

July 19, 2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfied here at Lee Partyka Chevy/Mazda. We are currently working to resolve the problem and want to apologize again for the inconvenience. If you would like to reach out to us to go over the issue, please do not hesitate to contact myself or our General Sales Manager (Andrew Q.) at (203)288-7761. Andrew T Internet Manager

Great Purchasing Experience and Process

by from Hamden, CT |

Danny, our salesman, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Not pushy, what a relief. Easy price negotiations. Paperwork was handled by Albert, who also was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We certainly would buy from these guys again. Partyka stands for customer service and it certainly showed when working with this group of great guys.

Great customer service

by from Danbury, CT |

My experience was top of the line! Nothing I ever expected. I literally walked in to see a Mazda 6 I saw on the internet and a few hours later I left with the car. I live in Danbury and there is a Mazda right down the road from me but the customer service there was just not right, nor was the price. I ended up finding the car I wanted in Hamden. My salesperson Victor was great! In the few hours I was there, he spent every minute with me making sure the deal went as I wanted it to. He was very professional and had a great sense of humor. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!

buying car

by from east haven ct |

this place is wonderful, the salesmen are great and very nice.. the buying process was very easy and was able to work with me on a payment plan that was suitable for myself.