Nick Abraham Nissan

5013 Detroit Rd, Sheffield Village, OH 44054

Horrible customer service, and misinformation.

by from Sheffield Vilage, OH |

Took my 2008 Nissan Rogue to this dealership because the driver side door had broke, and was only working from the inside. After waiting for about 45 minutes the service rep. came in and told me I needed a new actuator, and that they had to order the part. I was not charged anything for looking at the door,which I thought was strange.When I asked how long it would take he said he couldn't tell me, and he would call. I asked if maybe another dealership would have this part in stock to which he replied "No". I called Nissan North Olmsted, and not only did they HAVE the part, they were surprised that he hadn't even taken the door off. They told me to bring the car In and they would give me a loaner. When they called the next morning, they were happy to tell me my door actually had a recall on it, and the repair was FREE. The service rep. at Nick Abraham Nissan had not even looked at my door, and definitely didn't check for recalls! Needless to say I would stay AWAY from this place! Its almost as if the guy didn't want to do the work! Weird.

Avoid is dealership at all costs

by from Elyria, OH |

Purchased a certified used 2009 Sentra Fe+ from dealership in Nov. 2012 with 17000 on the odometer. Since that time it has been returned for repairs to the hood after it was found to have been damaged in a previous accident that dealership denies knowledge of. Initially agreed to pay for half but after no communication from dealership or body shop during the 2 week odyssey trying to get it scheduled, and then get it back from body shop, I complained and the repair was done at dealership cost. Now, 49000 miles on the car and I am replacing the front suspension one part at a time, initially it was the stabilizer links and now the control arms need to be replaced. The driver side window switch also needs to be replaced. In 1 year, with a car that has not yet traveled 50000 miles the car has had or needs repairs in excess of $1200. I have since purchased my own car fax and indeed the Certified Used car I purchased was in an accident in Oct. 2011 that according to car fax, required the car be towed. When I purchased the car the dealership presented it to me as in Excellent Condition. I have spoken with the dealership numerous times and they deny knowledge of the accident, and further state they do not run Car Fax or any history checks on a Certified used car, even though they provide a Car Fax guarantee. The dealership is willing to invest half the cost of repairs which just happens to be the amount any other garage in Elyria would charge to do the repairs. I do not believe the added cost of purchasing a Nissan Certified vehicle buys you anything. Even with the added cost you should still approach the purchase as if the dealership is going to take advantage of you. I have contacted Nissan USA, they also deny the Car Fax report of previous damage and have since told me it is between me and the dealership, they can offer me no assistance. I have filed a claim against Abraham Nissan with Nissan USA and I further plan on reporting this incident to the BBB as well as exploring my rights with the State Attorney General and the Ohio BMV. I personally will not consider any Abraham car dealership or Nissan Product in the future and I am sincerely unhappy that I ever came into contact with the company or the dealership

February 27, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry you are not happy with your vehicle. However, we offered to pay half your bill and you hung up on us and did not accept our offer. We also advised you that we only use Nissan parts, not aftermarket parts like the other shops that you got quotes from. And you also have put 30,000 miles on the vehicle since purchasing it and with that comes normal wear and tear. This vehicle was a certified Nissan vehicle and we as the dealer do not decided if it qualifies to be certified, that determination is made by Nissan USA. Therefore, it did pass their requirements to be a certified vehicle.

service department

by from huron ohio |

I made an appointment to have my car diagnosed at 10 and took it there the night before so they would have it. I was told it would be kept inside. It was not kept inside. The car did not even get inside to start being diagnosed until 1 pm. By the time that was done it was too late to fix it and it had to spend another night. When I picked the car up I asked the manager why it took 3 hours to look at it when I had an appointment. I can understand that if I had just dropped it off but I hadn't. He said that he thought it was reasonable to have it started within 3 hours. If you don't have time to waste or need your car, I would recommend going elsewhere.

February 13, 2014

We are sorry for your experience at our dealership. We hope your vehicle was fixed to your satisfaction and that we will have the opportunity to earn your trust back. We appreciate your business.

What a Difference!

by from Elyria, OH |

We bought a 2011 Altima a couple years ago. It was not a good experience! We were treated nicely until we signed papers. The follow up was the worst! (Would not return calls, plates were not ordered, ect) We told ourselves that we would not ever buy from them again but I did keep going there for car washes. 2 years later... While I was getting my car washed I noticed how the dealership was changing. I noticed a new guy was in charge. His name is Jerry Draga, the General Manager. I could see that he had taken this broken business and turned it in to something the Owner should be proud of today! From top to bottom, you can see that Customer Service is important. Don't be surprised if Mike Abraham stops by in the Showroom to ask how you are doing, a Sales rep opens the door for you with a smile or not spending the whole day getting a fair deal! What a difference! By the way, the place we said we wouldn't buy from again, we bought two cars there this Spring!

Mark "D" a great help

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Mark Dumonthier was a great help in our car buying experience. He is very knowledgeable and super easy to work with.

Great Service Department

by from Bay Village, OH |

I brought my car in to have the sideview mirror repaired. I had clipped something and the mirror glass was severed from the rest of the mirror. Alex in the Service department snapped the mirror back into place. Without my asking, Alex had the service department remove the scratches in the mirror and remove the adhesive from the tape that I had used to keep the mirror from clanging around. The treatment that I received was far above my expectations. I have also received outstanding service in the past from Karen in the service department. The service staff is technically competent, conscientious and professional.

Rusted Floorboards on 2003 Nissan Altima

by from Avon, OH |

I am here to let you know that Abraham Nissan will not tell you about the condition of your vehicle. I have been going here for about 10 years to have my 2003 Nissan Altima serviced and not once was I ever notified that my floorboards were rusting out. I only just found out when I tried to find out the trade-in value of my vehicle and the shop showed us how badly rusted out the floorboards were. Large pieces of rusted metal were hanging down off the car and you could almost touch the carpeting inside. Each time I took my car in for service this was NEVER brought to my attention and I was always told my car was in great condition when they claimed to do their 12-point inspection each time. I am thoroughly disgusted and upset that this dealership would not advise its customer about a condition that could have been stopped years ago with undercoating or simple repairs. Now it has grown to a $2K issue to get fixed when the car is 10 years old.

July 3, 2013

We do our best to inform each customer about issues with their vehicle and are sorry if this was not brought to your attention. This is normal wear and tear on a 10 year old vehicle with over 100,000 miles on it.

Dennis from Port Clinton

by from Port Clinton, Oh. |

I have been coming to Abraham Nissan for 6 years now , GREAT Service Dept. . Alexis Berrios is FANTASTIC ! I'm a General Mgr. with a Fortune 500 Comp. and we are always looking for People like him to have on our team . Alexis is result focused making the Customer and their needs a Priority ! Thank you Alexis. THANKS SO MUCH , Dennis

Happy In Grafton

by from Grafton Ohio |

My kids just graduated college and Both have new Nissian's. The whole experience at Abraham Nissian was amazing from the Salesperson to The General Manager who made sure we were welcome to the Nissian family. Service department continues to wow us at every visit!!! Thank You!!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from New London, OH |

Just want to say what a wonderful car buying experience I had at Nick Abraham Nissan. No pressure, no sales gimmicks. Mark Dumonthier made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. Upon delivery of my 2013 Nissan Altima he went over every feature of my new car with me. He is very knowledge about the products he sells!