Reynolds Subaru

264 Hamburg Rd, Lyme, CT 06371

New 866-906-0343
Used 888-237-5071
Service 877-289-9112

Family Run since 1859 - Low Overhead means Competetive Prices!

New car

by from East Haddam |

Our families 3rd Subaru, from Reynolds. Excellent experience. From the owner Hayden, who you actually get to talk to, to Sandy Spencer our sales person, to Brian Hagen the finance person.. All top-notch people. Something about being able to buy and get service locally, these people make it all worthwhile. Great job! John

Reynolds Subaru responded to this review

January 17, 2014

Thanks John! We appreciate your continued business. All the best, Hayden Reynolds & The Reynolds Team

My Experience buying a new Subaru

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

My wife & I bought our first Subaru from Reynolds last September I must say that the sales process was amazingly pleasant. Our sales person was Sandy Spencer and we found her to be very friendly , knowledgeable and definitely no pressure. She was the first automobile sales person I felt like I could trust. She gave me what I considered to be a good price on the internet and when I showed up at the dealership didn't try to back off of it or to sell me something I didn't want. I can't say the same for another Subaru dealership I was talking to who seemed to be trying to get me to buy what he wanted me to buy instead of what I wanted to buy. I walked away & contacted Reynolds & am I glad I did. The experience was so much better. I know several people who have a Subaru purchased at Reynolds & they all speak highly of them.

2nd new subaru in 6 months

by from East Hampton,Ct. |

We bought a new outback in August 13' and when we needed a car for our son to commute to college with we came back and bought a new impreza in Feb.14' and were treated great by all staff@ Reynolds. See Mike S. in sales for an honest deal on a car.........

Great sales experience

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I took delivery of a new Subaru 5 days ago. The sales process was the friendliest I have ever experienced. The price was competitive with the larger dealerships in the area.

Great Experience

by from deep river ct |

I was 100% pleased with all aspects of purchasing my "new" 2011 Subaru Outback. I was made to feel welcome and right at home with everyone i came in contact with! Specifically, Hayden Reynolds, Nora Morrissey, and Sandy Spencer and Brian Hagan were all standouts in their respective roles. They were all friendly, knowledgeable and professional at all times.

Terrible Experience

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

Extremely bad experience, would never recommend this organization to anyone I like. There are so many better options, no need to get taken advantage of.

First Time Subaru Buyer

by from East Lyme |

My wife and I purchased our first Subaru from Reynolds who we were told by a friend how good they were to do business with. We were not disappointed, they were truly a no pressure dealer. We went in looked at what they had to offer, test drove a car, asked about price and said thank you and left. No pressure on their part when we tried to leave, they said thanks for looking and we left. We had lunch discussed our options and the price and went back the same day to buy a car. We were very lucky they had a car with the options and color we want right there on the lot and so we bought it. Very happy with the process!

Happy Customer

by from Westbrook,Ct. |

I have been doing business with Reynold's Subaru for over 7 years. We have been very pleased with their customer service both in the Sales Dept and Service Dept. I recently traded up my mom's old Forester and my old Impreza for a newer Outback. They made it really comfortable for my mother and I during this sales transaction. The Outback was a great deal and will be Serviced at Reynold's Subaru for years to come. Thanks!