Reynolds Subaru

264 Hamburg Rd, Lyme, CT 06371

New 866-906-0343 New866-906-0343
Used 866-984-2959 Used866-984-2959
Service 866-984-2996 Service 866-984-2996

Family Run since 1859 - Low Overhead means Competetive Prices!

Repeat customer at Reynolds

by from East Lyme, CT |

First off - it's such a pleasure dealing with Reynolds Subaru. We have just bought our 4th car from them in 3 years. Our first Forester was bought in 2013 by my daughter. I loved it so much we went back the following year and bought one for me and another for our son. And we've just added a used CrossTrek to our Subaru family. We were lucky to get Mike Sharrio as our salesman for our first purchase and we have returned to him each time since. Mike is friendly, low-key and extremely knowledgeable. He listens to what we want in a car and advises us accordingly without pressure. Even after the sale, if we have any questions, he is always willing to help us out. In other areas, Reynolds also excels. The entire car-buying experience is low-stress - prices are fair, negotiations are handled with a minimum of fuss, and the business end of the purchase is done efficiently and pleasantly by Brian. Oh - and their service department also reflects the respect for the customer that is apparent throughout this family-owned business.

At home at Reynolds Subaru!!

by from Old Lyme, CT |

Just bought my 3rd car from Reynolds Garage...it's just where ya' go when you need/want a car!! All associates have a warm greeting and are helpful and make customers feel at home. The Dealership is welcoming, even their dog gives me a friendly look. Mike Schiarro has been my salesperson. He is very professional, knows his business; always polite, informative and generally makes it easy to do business there. Above all...he has a good sense of humor and is patient; even when I have questions days after my purchase. I have recommended him to friends who feel the same way. The Service Department is also great; never any pressure; and always taking time to explain details.

Great experience

by from Groton, CT |

Bought my first ever car from Reynolds and they made the process very easy. Visited a lot of dealers during my shopping, but there was nowhere else that made me feel as comfortable as the staff at Reynolds, specifically Mike. They are an easygoing crowd and are not going to try and push you into buying something. I suppose there's a reason they have been around for 150 years! If you want a Subaru, definitely check this place out

Relaxed buying experience

by from East Haddam |

Great place to test drive and buy a car. Just the right amount of attention and listened to our needs, time frame for buying a vehicle

Where Car Shopping is a Pleasure!

by from Hadlyme, CT |

This is our third Subaru, second purchased from Reynolds Subaru in Lyme CT. At first, we were a bit nervous about purchasing a new car after 10 years, but Jim Lockhart made the experience totally painless. He has a calming nature and is very knowledgable about all the cars. He kept in touch with us after the purchase and spend several hours with us after the car arrived explaining everything! We love our Subarus! The Reynolds dealership has been in Lyme for just about forever. The service people know us by first name. The comfort level at Reynolds is awesome! We would recommend this dealership, as well as sales person Jim Lockhart, to everyone. Thank you Reynolds Subaru.

Great dealership

by from N. Franklin CT |

Being a widow and making my first major purchase without my husband, this was the place for me. I was very leery about changing from my American brand and going with Subaru. Mike Sharrio at Reynolds was so patient and straight forward, that I even picked up the car on my own and didn't bother my son to go with me. I was also a day early,( a little anxious ya think), but they got it together for me. My Forester is gorgeous and I can't wait for my family and friends to see. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all. It is out of the way, but they make up for it. They even have a golden at the dealership!

"smooth sailing"

by from Marlborough, Ct |

We wanted a car smaller than our old Forester but with newer safety features. The crew at Reynolds' Subaru were excellent at understanding our needs. "Don't make it harder than it has to be"; go to Reynolds' Garage and Marine, Inc. in Lyme, Ct and ask for Mike/Jim.

Friendly atmosphere

by from East Saddam, CT |

Our salesman Jim was great. Everyone was friendly. After buying the car he took his time in showing me all the features of the car. Also, took me around the facility and showed me where everything was and introduced me to the service people.

Buying a car

by from Southern, RI |

We were looking for a used car and dropped by the dealership. No pressure and once we found a car to test drive the salesperson (Sandy) was great and very helpful. Also, the buying process was very easy and got a very fair deal on the car purchased and our trade-in.

Excellent Experience

by from Essex, CT |

My 19 year old son Brian just bought his first car (used) and it was a wonderful experience for him. Sandy Spencer was our salesperson. She did an outstanding job of identifying what Brian was looking for and delivered on it completely. What made this more impressive was Brian's buying circumstances. Brian is a student at a maritime college. He only had a few days home in late December before departing on a two month voyage...and needed a car upon return to attend a firefighting course in Massachusetts. Brian and Sandy spoke in late December. Sandy really listened to Brian about what he was looking for, why he needed it, and his cost parameters. There was no chance to fine on tune Brian's needs by calling him again, as he was in the middle of the ocean, so she had one chance to get it right. Right before Brian got back Sandy called and said she had a car that meet Brian's stated goals...which it did exactly. Brian picked up the car the day after he returned to the States. He just loves the car. Bottom line...Sandy listens really well, and very responsibly delivers on what you ask for.