Piehl Motors

1402 N Main St, Princeton, IL 61356

New 877-346-4295
Used 888-741-5285
Service 888-808-0703

Finest quality pre-driven vehicles in the area. Largest Certified inventory in the area.

Very friendly people!

by from Bureau |

I called and talked to a sales manager...I think his name was Reggie? Anyway, he was very honest and not pushy. He took the time to ask what type of vehicle I needed instead of what he wanted to sell me! He was knowledgeable and patient.

Piehl Motors responded to this review

May 10, 2013

Thank you! That is exactly what we try and accomplish here. No games or gimmicks. We simply want to help people find the perfect vehicle to fit their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Great Sales woman great experience

by from Sheffield IL |

I bought a car from Ashley, and she was great to me and made this experience fun for me. I've never dealt with any sales person like her. She wasn't pushy and she cared about my needs and she helped me get exactly what I wanted. This was the best car buying experience Ive ever had in 20 years of buying cars. I will definitely recommend Ashley to all my family and friends. She always takes the time to help me with the buttons in the car and answers any questions I have. I look forward to dealing with her on my next vehicle.

Great Sales Woman

by from Sheffield IL |

I bought a car from Ashley. She is the most pleasant sales person I have ever dealt with. She made my car shopping experience so fun. She is very pleasant to deal with and cared about my needs in a vehicle. She made the car buying process the easiest its ever been. They have a great staff there and I will definitely recommend Ashley to my family and friends. She has been a huge help with making sure I know how to work everything in my car and takes the time to help me whenever I need it. Great Experience.

No help at all

by from princeton il |

I requested info on a used vehicle on the lot. I received an automated response to my request and that was it. Obviously we were in the market to buy a vehicle but they were obviously not interested in our business.

Great sales & service

by from Princeton,il |

I purchased a new truck from Piehl's and have my service work done there also. I have always received great service.