Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales

Used 888-538-7571
Service 888-860-4053

amazing!!!

by from Toledo,oh |

This place was simply amazing they helped me in ways that no other dealership was. They were fast with the process and were honest from the start. I bought my very first car from the a 07 Chevy hhr and I never had someone work with me to get me into a car I wanted. Also they will get u AMAZING interest rates they did for me I couldn't believe the rate they were able to get for me. I would recommend anyone to go here they will work with you and do what it takes to help and get you into something you want. Thanks bowlinggreen Lincoln auto sales.

March 25, 2014

Thank you Paul for taking the time to provide us feedback on your purchase experience at Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We really appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear you are enjoying your 2007 Chevrolet HHR. Take care and let us know if we can help you out with any other vehicle needs.

Professional and Pleasant

by from Columbus, OH |

I was searching for a Ford Edge with specific packages. After searching online, I found three, one of which was at BG Lincoln Auto Sales. I called and spoke with Keith Dallas and set up a test drive for later that day. On arriving, the dealership was clean and everyone was very friendly. Keith had the car pulled inside so we could look at it out of the summer heat. That was a nice touch. We test drove the vehicle and Keith was very knowledgeable, telling us about the car's features with no book or notes. Back at the dealership, we mentioned that we had already lined up financing through our credit union. There was no push to have us finance through someone else. The car was priced very well, better than at some dealers, even though it had fewer miles and more features. Signing all the paper work was quick and, while I don't recall the name of the woman in charge of that aspect, she was professional, pleasant, and not at all pushy. I had expected a "used car slimy" feel, since we had already run into that elsewhere. However, that was the absolutely not the case. The staff was all very nice, very professional, and there was no pressure to buy or finance. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle, new or used. Thanks to Keith Dallas and all the men and women we talked and worked with.

Great car buying experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We were very impressed with the all the people we worked with at Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. Drew Haslinger, our Sales Consultant, was very thorough and available to answer questions even after the sale. Lisa, in finance, was also very knowledgable and helpful. Thanks to everyone for making our car buying experience so great! Hope to do business with them again in the future.

Easy as pie.No presure, very detailed & organized

by from Port Clinton Ohio |

I was referred to the dealership from another professional that was not able to get the exact car I was seeking. As a female who does not like the car buying process I was overly impressed by the level of care I received in the process and never felt uncomfortable. I worked directly with the Sales Manager, Mark Campbell and his associate Dean King.

Very Positive Experience!

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

Took my 82 yr. old mom and my 4 yr old granddaughter out to run errands and decided to stop and look at Cars since we have been discussing the need for a new one, I was so impressed with their willingness to accomodate our needs and budget . They were very helpful and patient, we came away with a great vehicle that also fit our budget!

August 3, 2014

Hello Bonita, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on your purchase experience with Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We will make sure to tell the Sales Staff how much you appreciated their customer service. So happy we accommodated your 82 year old mom and 4 year old granddaughter! Take care and thanks again for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to purchase your vehicle.

Great Experience with Sales and Service

by from Bowling Green, OH |

We were very pleased with our experience. The sales associates worked together as a team to make the process as smooth and quick as possible on a busy evening, without their usual business office person available. There was no sense of the competition often found at other dealerships, and this was appreciated as they volleyed between customers -- keeping all of us comfortable and processes moving. We ended up with the vehicle we wanted at a good price and terms. Things could have gone south when the DVD advertised on the windshield didn't work (even though it was an "as is" vehicle) but sales and service kept us very happy customers.

August 3, 2014

Hello Higgins Family, Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to give us feedback on your purchase experience with Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We appreciate your business! Thank you again for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to purchase your vehicle.

Happy Customer from PA

by from Lancaster, PA |

We purchased a car for my son who is a student at BGSU. The quality and attention to detail made this a great shopping experience. Drew Haslinger treated my son very well and as out of state parents, this was a definite plus to our confidence in buying so far away from our home in Lancaster, PA. Lisa was also excellent in the finance department.

August 3, 2014

Hello BGSU Parent, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent purchase experience with Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We will make sure to tell Drew Haslinger and Lisa Kline just how much you appreciated their customer service. Thank you again for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to purchase the vehicle for your son. We will continue to take care of your son with any maintenance or service needs he has while attending BGSU.

Customer Service was excellent.

by from West Jefferson, Ohio |

Drew Haslinger made our experience in buying my daughter's first car a very pleasant experience. He not only helped us in a timely manner; but he was personable but not pushy. He was very caring and kind. He went above and beyond. Drew not only help us during the purchase of the car, but my daughter goes to college in Bowling Green and is away from home. There were several things she needed help with after the purchase and Drew was so kind in helping when I couldn't get to her. The financial experience was also a very quick and excellent offer. The financial person that helped us was so kind and got my daughter a great interest rate for a first time buyer which I wasn't even aware was available. I would go to Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales again to purchase a vehicle. Thanks Drew for all did for us!

August 3, 2014

Hello Christine, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback on your purchase experience with Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We will make sure to tell Drew Haslinger and Lisa Kline just how much you appreciated their customer service. Thank you again for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to have your daughter buy her first car.

Excellent Customer Service from Drew Haslinger

by from Bowling Green, Ohio |

I was much impressed with Mr. Haslinger's knowledge of the cars at the Bowling Green Lincoln dealership. He provided excellent service and was extremely helpful and kind. He was not "pushy" and I felt very comfortable feeling that I was not just "another sale." I felt I received a fair price and was treated very nice. This is my fourth car purchased through this dealership and would come back again when I needed a new car because of the complete and friendly service received there. I have recommended Mr. Haslinger and this dealership to many friends.

August 3, 2014

Thank you Jereine for your feedback on your purchase experience with Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales. We will make sure to tell Drew Haslinger that you appreciated his customer service. Thanks for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to purchase your vehicles. We appreciate all your past loyalty and will continue to work hard to earn your business and provide excellent customer service to you in the future.

Great experience!!!

by from Onsted, Michigan |

I live in Michigan and was looking to lease a new MKZ. I saw their TV commercial and was skeptical. So I called the dealership and was connected with Drew. From that moment on Drew made my wife and I feel as if we were the most important customers he had. We talked to each other three or four times on the phone and once Drew was sure he had what we wanted he invited us down to the dealership. On the way down my wife and I were still skeptical because we have dealt with many other dealers and have had bad experiences. From the moment we walked in the dealership Drew made us felt welcome. He was professional, knowledgeable and made us feel that he had nothing else to do but work with us. Not only was Drew great but also Lisa in the finance department was quick and thorough. We could have been in and out in no time but because Drew wanted to make sure we knew every new option we had on our new MKZ, he spent as long as we wanted until we felt comfortable in our new car. Everything went just as we were told it would over the phone. There was no surprises and all went great. We are very happy with Drew and Bowling Green Lincoln and will tell all our friends of the great experience we had.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your purchase of a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales and will make sure we tell both Drew And Lisa that you enjoyed their customer service. Enjoy your new 2014 Lincoln MKZ and thanks again for thinking of Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales when it comes to purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Best car-buying experience we've had

by from Taylor, MI |

We were searching for a particular used car (year, make, model, trim) and found on-line that this dealer had one in stock with low miles. Drew was very quick to respond to my email inquiries and called as well to make sure all questions were answered. Seeing as they are located over an hour away from us, we couldn't just drop by to look at the car so he provided honest feedback about its condition (which was fantastic) before we headed down. When we arrived, he had the car up front and ready for us to test-drive. We loved it and bought it that day. We've dealt with many a dealer and this, by far, was our nicest experience in buying a car - from the warm greeting when we arrived, to working out the details with Drew and Lisa, all went fantastically. Even been though they're over an hour away, we've recommended them to friends - it was worth the drive.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your purchase experience. We are glad that you came to us from over an hour's drive and enjoyed our customer service. We will make sure to tell both Drew and Lisa how much you appreciated working with them. Once again, thank you for choosing Bowling Green Lincoln Auto Sales as the place to purchase your new or used vehicle.