Pella Motors

604 E Oskaloosa St, Pella, IA 50219

New 866-795-3166
Used 866-513-8244
Service 888-900-5206

Our Goal Is To Sell Cars At A Fair Price, Period!

RECOMMEND This Dealership, Very HONEST/Not Pushy

by from Harper, Iowa |

Saw a great Impala listed here at an Excellent Price, Sellers were completely honest about the car, no pushy salesman trying to talk u into anything u don't want, only thing was the phone # listed for contacting them on the car was not for their branch & the call was routed to a messaging system, so I almost didn't get the car since it was moved to Des Moines after an email said they had it, they were nice enough to bring it back so I cld buy it! This was a great car to get for our teenager!

Good experience

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Needed a decent truck quickly. Sales contacted me quickly and answered all my questions over phone by texting. Deal was done and painless before I drove the hour after work to purchase. I believe they stayed late just for me

Mazda speed6

by from Madison, WI |

Everything was as advertised except I bought it in the winter, and when I tried the windows they were all shot. Dealership refused to help.

Best car buying experience!

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

We recently purchased a GMC Acadia from Pella Motors. Cory was our salesman and was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were able to negotiate an offer via phone/email before we drove 2 hrs to the dealership. We were given accurate information on the vehicle and are very happy with our purchase!