Brewster Ford

1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509

New 877-262-8412
Used 877-229-8298
Service 888-319-1566

Our job is outstanding customer satisfaction . . . Everyday.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Somers, NY |

This was the 7th car that I have purchased from Brewster Ford. The major reason is their outstanding customer service. Their entire sales team go beyond what is required to accommodate your needs. Special THANKS goes to Kevin, Pete, and Rick for their excellent customer service. Charles...

Wonderful experience purchasing my first new car!

by from Wingdale,NY |

This was my first time buying a new car and it could not have been a better experience. Right from the get go, Landon and the other staff of Brewster Ford were very helpful. I never felt pushed into making a deal and was informed every step of the way. There are a couple of standout things that made me really respect my experience. Firstly, the day after I committed to buying the car and was still going through the paperwork Landon was on his day off. This did not stop him from corresponding with me all day on important information and he worked with his fellow staff members who were at the dealership to get things done. Also, since I am a young adult and unfamiliar with signing contacts and proofing everything, Landon reminded me to read everything I was signing twice and to check all the fine print so that I would not make a mistake or become the victim of an oversight. Once the paperwork was taken care of my car was quickly prepped for me to drive it off the lot. Overall my experience with this dealer was great and my sales representative was on point!

Brewster Ford-Doing it the Right Way!

by from Brewster, NY |

Brewster Ford is worth traveling to no matter where you live. Their staff and company ownership takes great pride in establishing customer relationships. To do this they have always provided the best in sales, service and satisfaction. I highly recommend considering them when you're ready to join the family. They won't let you down. Nick M. Brewster, NY

Brad Stans - Best Sales Professional!

by from Norwalk |

After shopping for a vehicle for 2.5 months, we found the Ford Escape we were looking to buy. Brad was the ultimate sales professional, extremely knowledgeable and courteous and helped us throughout the sales process. Morande Ford, McMahon Ford and Branford Ford all have good salesmen, but I would have to say that Brad Stans was the best salesman. He listened to our concerns, very patient, very responsive and couldn't be more friendly. We purchased our immaculate vehicle today (02/22/14) thanks to Brad. He had our vehicle detailed and ready to go for us. Thank you very much Brad! Amazing customer service and professionalism exhibited by Brad Stans! Brad - Courteous, professional, friendly, easy to deal with, helpful, patient, trustworthy, responsive, cooperative, THANK YOU BRAD!

Great Experiance

by from Brookfield CT |

I went to a few different dealerships looking for my car, there were some closer but none were better. Brad and the rest of the team at Brewster Ford worked hard to find the car i wanted at the price i needed. I would highly recommend this dealership and already have to my friends and family.

Not the average car shopping experience

by from Mount Kisco, NY |

I just leased a Focus SE from Brewster Ford, and I love it. Besides loving the car, the whole experience was excellent - I didn't deal with the usual pushy salepeople who think they know better than I do about what I need that I seem to run into at every other dealership. I worked with Brad, and he was extremely helpful in listening to what I wanted and finding me the right car. It's sporty and fun, with some power and a whole bunch of "extras" that I didn't expect. Brad was willing to go through his inventory to get me into the car that fit all my requirements - including my desired budget. I didn't have to compromise at all, and everyone was extremely friendly - two things that I don't typically expect when buying or leasing new car. I've driven a Toyota ever since I got my first car, but after the experience here, I may be sticking with Fords.

Excellent used-car buying experience!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

This was my first experience with Brewster Ford and I'll be back. Every staff member I dealt with was professional, efficient, and friendly. My sales consultant, Brad, was very helpful and open, and made it easy to buy. I have confidence in this dealership and expect to use them for vehicle service in the future.

Excellent customer service

by from mahopac, NY |

Great service was extended to me during the purchase of my 2014 Ford Explorer. I appreciate the prompt and professional service I continuously receive when I have questions. I would highly recommend your dealership to any person looking for a new car.

John Nicol

by from Carmel, NY |

Excellent customer service and great to work with. I am a loyal customer who will keep going back. They are friendly, helpful and you I always have a positive experience. The manager Rick always gives me a great price on my trade and is a great guy!! Salesman Kevin was knowlegable and helpful in all areas of the transaction

Superior Customer Service

by from Mahopac, NY |

I was in the market for a mid-size SUV and one of my choices was a Ford Explorer. I checked their inventory online and called the to inquire if it was still in stock and that I wanted to come by. I pulled up to the dealership and met the salesperson I had spoken with. He took the liberty of pulling the vehicle I called about to the front, right away offered a test drive and then gave a brief over-view of the vehicle. Landon was very laid back and never put pressure on me to commit to the vehicle. After my questions were answered (very well and thorough by the way) I expressed interest in the vehicle but wasn't ready for my final decision. The next day, I decided to return to "run the numbers" for the vehicle. I met Pete who was the finance manager and was very open and no nonsense. I was never asked to leave a deposit or for any money to hold the vehicle while I made my decision. I did not have to create any bill of sale or any such thing for the finance manager to work with me. This is completely opposite to every single experience I've had purchasing vehicles. Every other dealership was worried about money up front and creating a bill of sale before they would even entertain me obtaining my actual costs of the vehicle. On the third day, I showed up and said I was ready and got my vehicle the same day (earlier than promised too). Another Ford dealer only cared on my first visit and when I had returned seemed to not want to be bothered. Kudos to Brewster Ford, they held the vehicle from my initial interest until I made my decision. Thank you Landon and Pete for giving me the time I needed as well as comfort throughout my process.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Whitestone, New York |

Kevin at Brewster Ford made my buying experience hassle free. I purcheased my car over the phone. I just had to show up to pick up the car. Definitely, I would consider buying my next car at Brewster.