Bedford Nissan

Service 888-864-3488

Your Family Owned & Operated Nissan Dealer Since 1970

Loretta

by from Bedford, OH |

Carl was everything you could ask for in a salesperson! He was knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely concerned that we had a positive experience at Bedford Nissan. We visited quite a few other dealers before coming to Bedford Nissan and knew what we were looking for. Carl made the car buying process as painless as possible. We got a fair price and he spent just the right amount of time going over all the features of the vehicle when we picked it up. We will definitely recommend Carl to our family and friends!

It was 5 stars!

by from Strongsville, OH |

It was 5 stars all around. There was no playing games- just sincere interest in what I was looking for and and the best deal I got all day after hitting several dealers!

It was a pleasure working with John Beal

by from Cleveland, OH |

John Beal was very friendly and easy to talk to. I felt great buying my new car, it's very fun to drive!

Best dealer Nissan dealer in the area

by from Chardon, OH |

Dan is not only knowledgeable but extremely helpful. There was no playing games- just sincere interest in what I was looking for and and the best deal I got all day after hitting several dealers!

very patient

by from Bedford, OH |

Awesome. No pressure, very patient and thorough when answering questions. I felt like somebody.

Dan was a pleasure to work with

by from Cleveland, OH |

Dan was recommended to me by a friend and I plan to pass his name along to everyone I know that is interested in purchasing a car. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to get along with. He was easy to get in contact with during the initial phases of my purchase and continues to be of assistance whenever any questions or issues arise. Dan was a pleasure to work with and I plan to be a client of his for a long time to come!

Fantastic customer service

by from Solon, OH |

Less than a month ago, I bought a new car from Bedford Nissan. In less than 3 weeks, I had a blow out in my right rear wheel. I was really not happy with the situation - brand new car, did I get bad tires initially? When I called the dealership, they said they would fix it at no charge and it was simply a benefit of buying a car through them. That made me a lifelong customer.

Str8 up dealing

by from Bedford |

Our second car from this dealer. I went in knowing what car and colour I wanted, in which they didn't and made a good option not having to ship one from somewhere else. Buying process was so fast I never got shown how to use my car! Didn't need it though.

great to deal with

by from beachwood,ohio |

great to deal with and leased a car from them. Would recommend to others

Was a very good experience

by from Desoto TX |

Was a very good experience, everyone was very helpful and I love my new car! I will definitely be back for all my service.

Buyer beware

by from Louisville |

These guys are very shady. They quoted me a price and even emailed me a signed buyers order. But, then they decided they wanted more money for the car and they used tactics like "oh we just sold it" which they had not and "this price is only good if you finance through us." They quoted an interest rate that was competitive so I agreed. The next day they told me the rate would have to be higher. When I pushed them for an answer they just said the lender needed a higher interest rate.. These guys are very unethical and unprofessional.