Bedford Nissan

Service 888-864-3488

Your Family Owned & Operated Nissan Dealer Since 1970

Loretta

by from Bedford, OH |

Carl was everything you could ask for in a salesperson! He was knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely concerned that we had a positive experience at Bedford Nissan. We visited quite a few other dealers before coming to Bedford Nissan and knew what we were looking for. Carl made the car buying process as painless as possible. We got a fair price and he spent just the right amount of time going over all the features of the vehicle when we picked it up. We will definitely recommend Carl to our family and friends!

very patient

by from Bedford, OH |

Awesome. No pressure, very patient and thorough when answering questions. I felt like somebody.

Dan was a pleasure to work with

by from Cleveland, OH |

Dan was recommended to me by a friend and I plan to pass his name along to everyone I know that is interested in purchasing a car. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to get along with. He was easy to get in contact with during the initial phases of my purchase and continues to be of assistance whenever any questions or issues arise. Dan was a pleasure to work with and I plan to be a client of his for a long time to come!

Fantastic customer service

by from Solon, OH |

Less than a month ago, I bought a new car from Bedford Nissan. In less than 3 weeks, I had a blow out in my right rear wheel. I was really not happy with the situation - brand new car, did I get bad tires initially? When I called the dealership, they said they would fix it at no charge and it was simply a benefit of buying a car through them. That made me a lifelong customer.

Str8 up dealing

by from Bedford |

Our second car from this dealer. I went in knowing what car and colour I wanted, in which they didn't and made a good option not having to ship one from somewhere else. Buying process was so fast I never got shown how to use my car! Didn't need it though.

great to deal with

by from beachwood,ohio |

great to deal with and leased a car from them. Would recommend to others

Was a very good experience

by from Desoto TX |

Was a very good experience, everyone was very helpful and I love my new car! I will definitely be back for all my service.

Buyer beware

by from Louisville |

These guys are very shady. They quoted me a price and even emailed me a signed buyers order. But, then they decided they wanted more money for the car and they used tactics like "oh we just sold it" which they had not and "this price is only good if you finance through us." They quoted an interest rate that was competitive so I agreed. The next day they told me the rate would have to be higher. When I pushed them for an answer they just said the lender needed a higher interest rate.. These guys are very unethical and unprofessional.

Very non confrontational and helpful

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

I recently purchased a new Altima at Bedford Nissan. My sales consultant was Carrie Greenberg and she did a great job. She was very nice and non confrontational unilke others in the industry. They were very busy when I was there, but I felt like I came to the right place. The entire transaction went smoothly and I am very happy with my experience. Nice job Bedford Nissan.

Keep your game face on and guard up

by from Bedford, OH |

Not a welcoming atmosphere, nobody there bothered to say hello until I approached the front desk. I worked with the online sales rep, Jason who was in between sales with another potential buyer. I had to sit in the lounge of the showroom while my information and questions were shouted across the way. Very pushy in the sales process and this is why you need your game face on and guard up. What saved them from my total disappointment was after I rejected multiple unrealistic offers, they went to battle for me to get terms I agreed upon.

Horrible Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Leased a vehicle even though we knew it was to small for our family which we take responsibility for. However after 18 months we waited to call in and talk about trading in the lease early and get into a larger vehicle. Spoke with 2 different sales reps (1 of them sold us our car) and shared all of our information explaining our situation. After 2 months we never received a call back. They don't care! Save the hassle and either go to different Nissan Dealer or chose Toyota or other nearby dealer. I won't get into the overrated quality of the vehicles.